The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Actually there are 9-ners near us.
Like VP or SP.
But ......
Ok i saw what is VP but what is SP ah?
Old 26-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Average look for me.. massage so so nia..
Enhanced boobs and SN.. can zhut zhut though..
仙女下凡… living up to her name.. pure vanilla..
Guys who are into young girl and enhanced boobs can consider..
Similar experience bro, to add on:

+ Was visibly tired when I visited, but still tried to chit chat and make jokes. Top notch in the attitude department
+ Okish massage
+ Slow style hj with multiple patterns
+ Not time watcher, gives full allocated time

- Quite a walk for foot soldiers from nearest MRT
- Online pictures too mei-tued, face not as sharp and complexion not as good
- Vanilla flavor and body not in as good shape for her age as expected. Loose skin on her tummy and her boobs seems enhanced but not as firm as on touch. Pretty well done I suppose

RTM: No, lazy uncle like me sians to walk up hill, nothing special to warrant another visit
Old 26-02-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Ymmv

Was in town and tried an qi / wen chun. Mily silm and busty babe. Manage to exchange light frenching and cannot tahan her tasting my body n balls that I precum so much. Was also busy feeling her bush hehe. Ask her hj me when I’m top of her. Such a delight to see a beauty sprawl in front of me. Came in no time. Deserve two star Michelin
Agree, she deserves a shout out and one of the better ones in the sensual department currently
Old 26-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
Oh no…who was it?
Old 26-02-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post

RTM: No, lazy uncle like me sians to walk up hill, nothing special to warrant another visit
I suggest old uncles like you (and me) who are foot soldiers use these opportunities to get some exercise. Your body will thank you for it, and likely the ML too for what you can do
Old 26-02-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I suggest old uncles like you (and me) who are foot soldiers use these opportunities to get some exercise. Your body will thank you for it, and likely the ML too for what you can do
Stronger and healthier means lasting longer before cumming.
Many Ml and Fl complain later why take so long hahaha
slicker69
Old 26-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

This is the correct one right? Used to be at area K? I visited her once only and she left shortly after. Reduced services now it seems...
It is her. She was last at Q during my last visit.
Reduced services is noted. Not helping her, but her wishes will be respected.
One visit and I’ll will refresh my signature. Lol
Old 26-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
reduced? oh no....thats the only thing that can offset the airport runway. I visited her at Q

any can confirm reduced services?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
It is her. She was last at Q during my last visit.
Reduced services is noted. Not helping her, but her wishes will be respected.
One visit and I’ll will refresh my signature. Lol
Just read her 2020 reviews and get an idea. Anyway need to visit this round to verify since they may not know what is posted on their ad.

Zara
Old 26-02-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Gotta agree that her new pic look awesome. Will try her soon
Somehow, I find her bearing uncanny resemblance to LN - fitter version of course. Is it just me or do any bros think the same?
Old 26-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Ymmv

Was in town and tried an qi / wen chun. Mily silm and busty babe. Manage to exchange light frenching and cannot tahan her tasting my body n balls that I precum so much. Was also busy feeling her bush hehe. Ask her hj me when I’m top of her. Such a delight to see a beauty sprawl in front of me. Came in no time. Deserve two star Michelin
Yeah she's on my RTM list recently, it's amazing how i didn't discovered her earlier, i think she looks better in person than in her pics, she has a really curvy figure which is not really represented in her ad pics.
Old 26-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya what's the use? If want good massage, I'd rather go for the superior experiences of Zora or Arissa rather than this Zoya.
Anyway is Zora coming back or return to China for good?
I did tried her once,it was very hard to book but it was good experiences.
Old 26-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
FJ can be had for AUD$150/60minutes in standalone cat house in Perth where the business is legal and the houses and gals advertise in the main papers' classifieds and community papers. Tried one where the gals are in back but paraded out for me to select. Many Asian undergrad gals from MY and SG among them as its legal for them to earn that profession. May see and fuck your neighbour's daughter!
Oh my!!! Very good deal there...because all these MY SG gals are charging at least S$600 per pop in SG.

Suddenly, I'm thinking of doing a degree course in Aus Uni in my retirement years.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Just a short review on this YiYi.
She has rather hot body I must say. Well maintained small built body with a delicious pair of
Natural C melons
Look. She looks almost similar to the pics but age wise probably need to add few years but still looks pretty and sexy in her black lacy gown.
GFE is good as she is pretty new (she was here only for a short while last year and just returned recently) with no commercial feel.
Parking may be an issue in that RV area. Access is easy and there is only one unit on each floor.
Sensual is as per advertised (not to be confused with the other YiYi who has more to offer) but mileage may differ as usual.
She is quite tan like the delisted Angel but slimmer.
Hygien. The place is super clean and well kept. In fact one of the cleanest I have come across.
RTM. Yes in my limited rotation list
Old 26-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

This is the correct one right? Used to be at area K? I visited her once only and she left shortly after. Reduced services now it seems...
Now it seemed the norm for returnees to cut back on their services....many citing covid fears and all the rubbish.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Just had a session with xia xia earlier today. Pleasantly surprised that she starts work early, so I arranged a session in the morning. Place was clean and hygienic, except she was having an issue with a leaky aircon.

Overall the session was pleasant, she's not a time watcher and is a great person to chat with. Massage was great as she had prior experience in this, and I loved it when she helped to loosen my shoulder and neck muscles. Sensual was slow and steady and quite an enjoyable experience.

Ratings as follows:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall and slim, boobs are not very big but suitable for her size
Massage: 9.5/10
Sensual/HJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 friendly, nice to talk to, gives you every last minute of time you should have.
Rtm: very likely will be in my regular rotation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1