The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/baby-massage/

Short MR of Baby who just came back.
Location: still the same. Limited parking, depending on time of the day. Foot soldiers, might need to walk a bit from the nearest MRT.
Looks: 8/10. Genuine lady looks, not those very heavy make up kind.
Boobs: Soft C, she’s SN when sensual.
Massage: decent which makes me feel comfy. Occasional phone usage.
HJ: Not bad, made me shot my load dry
Overall: she’s a sweet and sincere and lovely girl to be with.
RTM: Yes

very decent and nice lady to spend time with. nonetheless not gonna stay for long.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Reminds me of the old MP days some years back - where customers must register their name and IC and we always advice bros here to put their real IC and not lie.

If AV comes in and checks the register and calls out you and the correct IC, you just give your statement and go. If you are called out with a fake IC in the register, you can be charged.

Look, I know the game and I am not sending a wrong message but correcting that someone cannot be charged with just a neighbor's complaint.
This is the reason why I don’t like to go massage parlours. Leave my particulars in their records eternally. So lack of privacy.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

Menu: Vanilla offering in skirt pant (1 piece)
Petite, gorgeous milky skin , A+ but ngam her overall frame, no zhut, no kissing, shy or just don't want eye contact... the heavy rain and soaking condition reminded me of Rayna/XX, sigh.
RTM :Nope
the other rui rui seems to provide better svc then, maybe unless u are kopio bro... but the other rui rui is very careful about taking clients. ymmv
Old 02-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Hi bro, is this the same An Ran you mentioned?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-ran-massage/

Thank you
No, not this one. The An Ran (FKA Bella) I mentioned seem to have de-listed from SLG.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ykciv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mi-li-massage/

This is my favorite ML at the moment, I have been visit her since few months ago and she is going to RTC soon, probably next week so visit her if you are still deciding. Please note that she only take guys with records on the database.

Room: 9/10 A really cozy studio unit.

Body: 10/10 petite and young lady, boobs are not big but very nice in shape, she did workout and yoga in order to keep her body shape. The first time I saw her body I feel that this is the most nice looking body I ever seen and nice to grab.

Looks: 9/10 My cup of tea, she looks really pretty and the pictures is her with some ps.

HJ: 8/10 Consider Ok in terms of technique.
I enjoy her looks, her body and sweet talk with her during the session.

my previous favorite MLs are Xiao Xiao Bing, Shuang Shuang, Duo Duo, most of them RTC, and she also going back soon..so sad
Old 02-03-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I been out of the scene for a couple months. Who are the more popular heavy flavoured ones. I see Taiwan xixi still here (I thought she going back in Feb?) and I see anan is back as xiner? I see malaxi also back

Anyone else good? I read the last 20 or so pages but mostly talking about vanilla ones.
Is MLX considered heavy flavoured? I've visited her quite a few times but I feel the sensual so so only. Maybe the mileage really varies...
Old 02-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
the other rui rui seems to provide better svc then, maybe unless u are kopio bro... but the other rui rui is very careful about taking clients. ymmv
Who is the other Rui rui, got two meh? Or you are just saying last time vs this time?
Old 02-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

Long time never post. I think this lady deserves some mention. Many would probably know she was recommended by her fren (a popular ML who has already RTC).

Without going into scores, I would describe her looks as young and pretty. Definitely 20s. As usual, there is some ps and actual person a bit rounder than pictures, but certainly not fat.

Boobs a B, nice nips and can zhut. Boobs definitely not as big as her fren's but as she is young, boobs are firm and nice to grab and caress.

Sensual wise, she would sit on you in her sheerest tiny silky panty and grind while doing HJing you. Came in no time.

While she is considered Vanilla since no BJ, no FN or other extras, the overall experience is positive.

She won't be here for long. Hope bros take good care of her while she is here and maybe she may come back with a longer duration visa.

Have fun!
Old 02-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who are the better bbbj ones now. I still see tang Tang, 99, anan(now xin er). Anyone else to consider?
Old 02-03-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orangecord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Looks: Petite adorable look that grows on you. Pretty smile.
Body: Boobs C Cup with bouncy butt.
Massage: Decent massage while able to converse well.
HJ: Will ask what you like and alternates styles based on your preference.
Overall: Strong GFE vanilla. Great conversationalist and no dull moment.
RTM: Yes.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:44 AM
socrates

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27462 / Power: 90
Darkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Upz for nice MR written.

W’s way of engaging and body figure suits gm to a T!
Thanks and I am sorry for the late response.
Just visited W again, I must add that she is intriguing too. Not forgetting her mesmerizing eyes!
Old 02-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Revisited some of the returnees I know from before. And I must say they remain helluva more fun than the current vanilla MLs which, happily, will be gone soon enough. But I must stress YMMV.

EK
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ek-massage/
A surprise awaits those who have seen her before. I really enjoyed my reunion with her.

Rui Rui
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/
What silky, smooth, creamy, fair skin. What a sexy, slim, petite body. What a sweet demeanour. What a gal. Our bodies embraced, reliving the awesomeness we thought we had forgotten so many moons ago.

Strangely, today a bro didn't enjoy his session. I don't know why, but I'm so happy she's back. Will rtm definitely.

And also a special shout out to these hardworking service-oriented babes who have dished out huge doses of wonderful pleasure and experiences.

My new favorite ML roster this week whom I've visited 2 or more times already:-
Tall, leggy, uniquely beautiful Xia Xia
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/
Sultry sexy Xiao Qi
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Sensual, loving Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tian-tian-massage/
Seductive 99
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/99-massage/
Fun, sunshine smile Tu Tu
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tu-tu-massage/
Eager, outgoing Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-nicole/

The time is now, live it!
Hi bro, may I know which ones are more heavy flavour?
Old 02-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post

Long time never post. I think this lady deserves some mention. Many would probably know she was recommended by her fren (a popular ML who has already RTC).

Without going into scores, I would describe her looks as young and pretty. Definitely 20s. As usual, there is some ps and actual person a bit rounder than pictures, but certainly not fat.

Boobs a B, nice nips and can zhut. Boobs definitely not as big as her fren's but as she is young, boobs are firm and nice to grab and caress.

Sensual wise, she would sit on you in her sheerest tiny silky panty and grind while doing HJing you. Came in no time.

While she is considered Vanilla since no BJ, no FN or other extras, the overall experience is positive.

She won't be here for long. Hope bros take good care of her while she is here and maybe she may come back with a longer duration visa.

Have fun!
Agreed that Jia Jia is a good option that is worth trying. Perhaps the only downside is her location. It is a very unique one (first time I went) and it seems that it is not very accessible if you are not driving. For those who drive parking is readiliy available.

A very gentle and pretty lady (especially when she smiles). Massage is above average. Though she is vanilla, but not to the extent like those who say this cannot, that cannot. With some playability.

Yes, she won't be here for long, so give her a try before she gets popular!
Old 02-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
On the topic of getting caught in the raid (hopefully will not happen to me), I know (from all the bros' advice) is to cooperate. But would the police ask how did I get the contact/info? Or they will not ask? Cos should I be saying from SLG website should they ask the question?
Old 02-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post

Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Agreed that Jia Jia is a good option that is worth trying. Perhaps the only downside is her location. It is a very unique one (first time I went) and it seems that it is not very accessible if you are not driving. For those who drive parking is readiliy available.

A very gentle and pretty lady (especially when she smiles). Massage is above average. Though she is vanilla, but not to the extent like those who say this cannot, that cannot. With some playability.

Yes, she won't be here for long, so give her a try before she gets popular!
Good that bros here are taking notice of Jiajia and Sharing positive MRs.

Indeed return visits have proven to be fruitful and GFE is hitting the roof. YMMV.

Her edging HJ is one of the best in the market for me. And one of the few that shower FOR you. Her massage pack a punch too. Got strength one. Even for me who go for weekly proper massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1