The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
.......that there is no rental shop for motorcycles in Poipet but only sales for new and 2nd hand.
Hope this helps.
Hi, thanks for the info.
Care to share your experience in poipet.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Poipet

Last night in poipet, i saw a total of about 20 syt freelancers sitting outside their massage parlours. Massage alone is 200baht for 45mins.
The google map coordinates is
13.6625593, 102.5549192
Old 13-03-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

usually I am staying at the holidays palace. Room rate 1400bht on monday to thursday.
Friday and Sat will be more expensive. If you do rolling it is 15kbht and 25k bht respectively.

You can use telegram to search for FL. It starts at 2000bht ST. This is by OKT.
Most of the pub and ktv are too expensive
Old 18-03-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Just came back from Siem Reap.
Overall nothing much havoc party scenes. Didnt bump into any FL however there is a dark alley behind Pub Street towards Phalla Angkor Night Market 5, there are few massage centers along the alley. Do take note that there is this massage center with one middle age ladyboy while all her girls very young and cute. She would quote very expensive rate with you even offering 3P massage for 15USD. But i had picked a cutest one and strictly remain with one despite they persuaded me to take 2 girls instead. She is just 20,saw her id, still doing her college. Asked her to do back massage then slowly sweet talked till she treat me like bf. We french kiss like 15 minutes then i slowly go down south but she stopped me and asked me for belaja her USD20 for her study (old tactic),then i for HJ. She tried for 5 minutes, then i asked her to kiss her while i shake myself out. Really syok.
Old 19-03-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Poipet

Last night in poipet, i saw a total of about 20 syt freelancers sitting outside their massage parlours. Massage alone is 200baht for 45mins.
The google map coordinates is
13.6625593, 102.5549192
Poipet.

Found chicken farms along this stretch of road in poipet. WL in their late 20s , not very nice, no syt along this stretch of dusty road. 13.6528685, 102.5656403

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 19-03-2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Just came back from Siem Reap.
Overall nothing much havoc party scenes. Didnt bump into any FL however there is a dark alley behind Pub Street towards Phalla Angkor Night Market 5, there are few massage centers along the alley. Do take note that there is this massage center with one middle age ladyboy while all her girls very young and cute. She would quote very expensive rate with you even offering 3P massage for 15USD. But i had picked a cutest one and strictly remain with one despite they persuaded me to take 2 girls instead. She is just 20,saw her id, still doing her college. Asked her to do back massage then slowly sweet talked till she treat me like bf. We french kiss like 15 minutes then i slowly go down south but she stopped me and asked me for belaja her USD20 for her study (old tactic),then i for HJ. She tried for 5 minutes, then i asked her to kiss her while i shake myself out. Really syok.
Might have visited the same shop along Angkor Night Market Street. ‘Massage’ pricing here is higher than other legitimate massage shops.

15USD for ‘massage’ by 2 young girls, or 7USD for 1 girl. For comparison, the going rate for a legitimate (downscale) massage elsewhere is between 5-6USD/hr while upscale spas charge between 25-40USD/hr.

The fee is paid to the ladyboy ‘boss’, and any other services you negotiate with the girls directly. If there is any language barrier, the ladyboy boss who can speak Mandarin will be called in, but in any case she will probably help the girls rip you off.

After entering the room, the girls will ask you to strip before giving you a back massage. After less than 15 minutes they will ask you to turn around, then massage you for another 5-10 minutes before offering you a handjob. The price depends on your negotiation and where you’re from.

Neither the massage nor the handjob is solid/sensual. The only + point of this shop is the youth of the girls (both my selected girls were 21 and below). Visit only if you’re up for a cheap thrill, and ask for 1 girl as it is easier to drive the price down or ask for ‘more’.
Old 19-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Anybody tried like this in this place? This fucking YT vloger bring this SYT to his room(end of the video). She look cute. I'm very jealous le 😄. Anybody know her?
Old 09-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Surprise
Im very surprised that foreigners, excluding malaysians, are only allowed to enter Thailand via land, 2 times per year. No limit if entering by air.

At the poipet-aranyapratek crossings, when exiting cambodia, the cambodian immigration officer refused to stamp my passport because I have entered thailand via this land crossings more then 2 times.

I was therefore forced to engage illegal agents to help me exit poipet and enter Aranyapratek, this arrangement cost me 1400 baht.

Old 16-10-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
At the poipet-aranyapratek crossings, when exiting cambodia, the cambodian immigration officer refused to stamp my passport because I have entered thailand via this land crossings more then 2 times.
It was in place many yrs ago, whether is it enforces, the authority knows best

Reason for the above is due to a lot of foreigners are doing visa runs to extend visa and stay in Thailand legally. U can see them boarding a mini bus every morning from sukhumvit and other locations.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dobebe is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
It was in place many yrs ago, whether is it enforces, the authority knows best

Reason for the above is due to a lot of foreigners are doing visa runs to extend visa and stay in Thailand legally. U can see them boarding a mini bus every morning from sukhumvit and other locations.
Can try go to Laos border to U turn.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Castleclash is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
Hi,

usually I am staying at the holidays palace. Room rate 1400bht on monday to thursday.
Friday and Sat will be more expensive. If you do rolling it is 15kbht and 25k bht respectively.

You can use telegram to search for FL. It starts at 2000bht ST. This is by OKT.
Most of the pub and ktv are too expensive
Can share OKT contact bro?
Old 31-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castleclash View Post
Can share OKT contact bro?
As mentioned; you can try telegram scan.
Look for Citi69. Not sure it is still around.
When are you going to PP?
Old 20-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aryans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Long time lurker, first post after a short work trip to Siem Reap. Although Siem Reap seems much calmer than others, still had a great time.

Pub Street : Great for dinner n drinks, and after 1 am for pick up.

Massage : Any Tuk- Tuk guy would recommend you massages with extras, went to 1 but didn't like the quality of girs.

Platinum entertainment KTV: Went there on second night but reached quite late - around 1 am. Most pretty girls had left. Stayed for an hour and then went back to pub street to what seemed like the most happneing place there - Temple Sky Lounge. The place had quite a few pretty girls, and began talking to one of the prettier one. Turned out she works in Platinum ktv, but until 1 am. Took her back to my hotel after a drink.

Next evening, went to Platinum ktv again - this time around 10:30 pm. Much better quality of women, prices quite reasonable - spent all in 60 dollars for 3 guys and 4 girls including i don't know how many beers and all

Didn't feel like bar-fine the girl i was with, but she was planning to go to Pub street after anyway so we went together - and there i found someone else again in Temple Sky Lounge!

Siem Reap probably also a great place to meet regular women. Got approached by a few girls in tourist spots asking if I was single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1