The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
yes. I agree
When girls talk rubbish about staying with you in all bad circumstances and all that, try asking her the same question after you lose everything.
agree, that is really rubbish, and they plan and run really fast
Old 03-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere View Post
If SG girls are not materialistic, then I worry.
Who's going to pay for the dividends from my retail reits if these girls don't demand retail therapy from their men - bfs/husbands/fathers(sugared or otherwise)?
I just upped this guy +10 for his opinion and attitude. Instead of being upset of a situation, turn it around to benefit yourself.

Haha, actually I also own retail reits. And I am thinking sg girls are not materialistic enough. They should further milk the cash out of their men into retail; especially since sg men are so afraid of them. Hahaha. It is the same situation, but I whine differently about sg girls not being exploitative enough while others whine about sg girls being too materialistic.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Haha, actually I also own retail reits. And I am thinking sg girls are not materialistic enough. They should further milk the cash out of their men into retail; especially since sg men are so afraid of them. Hahaha.
u think men are human atm?
that's where u r driving men away.
being materialistic is ok, but not being overly obsessive on it.

sg men become so timid of sg women, it's just like citizens afraid of govt.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Something I don't understand is, why are you guys complaining? If she has ridiculous expectation, move on. Same thing as, if you see something in the shops that costs way above its value, then what do you do? You walk away. Instead focus on what you can change. Your salary, and your choices (of women).

Well as usual, the girls usually appear when you are..... guess what, attached. LOL. Let me know if you guys are interested to know more places to meet girls. I can post here again.
Well said. Im a guy & I cant understand guys who complained abt their partners treating them badly. Be a man & walk away! Always tell yourself you deserve someone better! The only valid reason you are not walking away is because kids are involved & that complicates the situation. Otherwise as a single/married with no kids, what are you waiting for?

Its also true that women will find you attractive once you are attached. I personally had this experience before.

Quote:
When girls talk rubbish about staying with you in all bad circumstances and all that, try asking her the same question after you lose everything.
You must understand that when they say those sentences, they are saying how they feel AT THE MOMENT! It does not mean that they are swearing a vow.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too big a sample group to generalise.
depends on so many factors - age, education level, career, background, attitude etc

many sg women can afford their own apartment, car, bags, shoes, holidays n the lifestyle they want

on the same, there as also many sg women who cmi n day dreaming of milking a rich guy to fulfill the lifestyle they want. there are enough of such women thats why so many guys here are complaining. some are well into late 30s n still day dreaming of a rich Prince charming.... they forgot "competition is keen with many younger women n foreign women that are v attractive".. i feel sad for them as most would end up as grouchy spinsters that terrorise others esp at work place
Old 03-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

I just got zapped for my opinion. Hehe. The zapper said something like "you reap what you sow". Yes, he is right!

Sow: I put some money into buying retail reit shares
Crops: the shops in the malls
Fertilizers: SG girls help shops revenue grow fatter by being materialistically demanding to their men.
Reap: Every quarter end is dividend time! Time to reap the shops that has been earning fat $$$.

If you can't change the reality, you face it objectively and then act on it in the way that will benefit you the most. Anyway, people never say you die die must get sg girls. People also never say you die die must get gf and marry. Afraid of WC, then don't marry. Be single and have lots of freedom. Being single isn't bad either.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
Well said. Im a guy & I cant understand guys who complained abt their partners treating them badly. Be a man & walk away! Always tell yourself you deserve someone better! The only valid reason you are not walking away is because kids are involved & that complicates the situation. Otherwise as a single/married with no kids, what are you waiting for?

Its also true that women will find you attractive once you are attached. I personally had this experience before.

You must understand that when they say those sentences, they are saying how they feel AT THE MOMENT! It does not mean that they are swearing a vow.

Have you heard about the WC?
Old 04-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes. I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
agree, that is really rubbish, and they plan and run really fast
really? Not all girls will do the same.. as in run away.
Even though my other half went to jail for some reason. Im glad that im still with him and he got himself a decent job.

Most girls r materialistic in some sense. Maybe we eyeing for some shoes or bags. I think eyeing those stuff should not be classify as materialistic. There are some exceptional case which i cannot speak for them. Just like most guys eyeing some gadgets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
in Sg, woman more likely to kpkb when you reach home, telling you this problem, that problem, can you solve this or tat, and all we asked for is give me 10-15 minutes of silent, adjust myself after work, settle down and talk calmly. not to mention, they really like to make a hill out of a mould and dont know the real meaning of MYOB, tehy can go on telling you Ms x or Mr Y do this and like tat, but he should have done this or like tat. all we want to hear is the impt thing, things that matter or we are concern, not some grandfather stories......
If u dun want ur woman to tell u all these. Then u prefer her to tell this to another guy? That is becos she has u in her heart n thinks of u so thats y she chose to share with u.
If u have a bad day at work maybe u can just tell her u want a moment of peace.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
really? Not all girls will do the same.. as in run away.
Even though my other half went to jail for some reason. Im glad that im still with him and he got himself a decent job.

Most girls r materialistic in some sense. Maybe we eyeing for some shoes or bags. I think eyeing those stuff should not be classify as materialistic. There are some exceptional case which i cannot speak for them. Just like most guys eyeing some gadgets.

If u dun want ur woman to tell u all these. Then u prefer her to tell this to another guy? That is becos she has u in her heart n thinks of u so thats y she chose to share with u.
If u have a bad day at work maybe u can just tell her u want a moment of peace.
I would very much love to meet a girl who can love me for who i am as i will love her the same way too. I try very much to make her life better but i have limited resources and i hope she understands. But i am in sbf enjoying myself because i had a few sg gfs in the past who either despises my poverty, finds someone more romantic or just simply got tired with me. Then i started to turn bad. Fucks around, makes more money, and the girls just got easier to get. Including the local girls. Strange phenomenon.
Old 06-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

To put it simply, if you think SG girls are materialistic, then find a foreign bride, not to say that that might lead to other problems as well. Every option has its problems, it depends on which problems you want to have, and what do you do to fix them. Ranting doesn't fix anything.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 06-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Be it local or foreign bride. It simply boils down to one thing. Two person get together because it improves their life.

If you have problem getting local girls, it is not because they are materialistic. It is simply because you cannot afford to give them the lifestyle they want.

The same thing applies to foreign brides. If they are staying in a kampong in their own country. Staying in a HDB in Singapore is simply a much better option for them. So they are willing to compromise and marry a much older man.

So end of the day, it is not really about sg women being materialistic. It is simply the fact that you are not able to give them a better lifestyle than they are having now. Nobody in the right frame of mind would want to downgrade their lifestyle be it girl or guy.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 06-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Many years ago, I once heard it described as "looking for the 'BBD'" - Bigger & Better Deal...

supposedly we are all looking out for the BBD...bigger house, bigger paycheck, bigger car, better clothes, better vacations, better looking partner, better connections, etc., etc.

In my view, there is some truth in this..its not an evil thing, just human nature, more or less..

I think Bro Maxsee is right..people generally want to "move up", vs. "move down"...can it become obsessive to the point where people lose their perspective?

Yes, but that is true of many things in life..

An interesting thread...
Old 07-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
Many years ago, I once heard it described as "looking for the 'BBD'" - Bigger & Better Deal...

supposedly we are all looking out for the BBD...bigger house, bigger paycheck, bigger car, better clothes, better vacations, better looking partner, better connections, etc., etc.

In my view, there is some truth in this..its not an evil thing, just human nature, more or less..

I think Bro Maxsee is right..people generally want to "move up", vs. "move down"...can it become obsessive to the point where people lose their perspective?

Yes, but that is true of many things in life..

An interesting thread...
well, nothing wrong with marrying up. But it must be within realistic expectations.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Sg girls sg girls sg girls. Dude do not compare oranges with apples. You compare sg with vietnam of course cannot lah. Sg girls grew up in what society what world. Haiz.

If you think sg girls materialistic than is Maybe you behkan to support them ? Why people can drive lambro can drive Maserati can 包养 sugar babe. They did work hard to get their financial status. Do not Kp sg girls materialistic and start earning moolah !

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Sg girls sg girls sg girls. Dude do not compare oranges with apples. You compare sg with vietnam of course cannot lah. Sg girls grew up in what society what world. Haiz.

If you think sg girls materialistic than is Maybe you behkan to support them ? Why people can drive lambro can drive Maserati can 包养 sugar babe. They did work hard to get their financial status. Do not Kp sg girls materialistic and start earning moolah !
u only highlight 'high flyers' career personals?

i know u 1 rich dude, no need to say one till everybody is peasant leh.

what about those average/ slightly above average income dudes? they are hopeless lor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1