The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
ok maybe i contribute fr a female's perspective.

things like dressing up, perfume, shoes etc are not "solid evidence" that she is eating outside. it can be the case that guys are noticing her at work n she dress up to impress n gets more compliments ... to boost the ego

more suspicious if she spend hours texting, constantly working late, unexplainable "biz trip" etc.

just my 2 cents worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
yes and no...

if the change was gradual then maybe she is changing for the better...

but if the change was drastic and sudden, will be for someone to notice her and perhaps more....

other behavioural changes include sudden anger if you touched her smartphone or wanted to see who shes texting, giggles while online chatting, hiding in a corner making hush hush phone calls,decrease in sex drive with you, getting mad or boh chup you totally etc.. these are red flags ...

no person change suddenly for no reason, and the normal changes should be gradual except when there is a exciting new development... re:new bf...

my 1cents..
yah agree with both

If she happen to change company enviroment i know of a nerdy gal that do not wear make up and wear jeans most of the times. Till she join a office enviroment she start changing slowly from office pants to skirts and shorter version also. Even start wearing hugging dress etc. From flats to heels slowly advancing from 1 to 2 inches to nowadays she wear 3 to 4. make up etc. She turn from a ugly duckling to a beautiful swan and have many suitor also. hahaha

But if the change is like my friend wife case than it is very much likely she is seeing someone (i won't say she screwing but it will eventually happen).
The change was drastic within a month from a neighbout aunty style OL to a er.... don't how to put it. She will come home with a set of sexy lingerie sometimes and claim she bought it (friend know the wife would never buy those in the past even when friend insist buying for her to wear). And well truely she is seeing someone the worst ego trashing issue is the guy is also married and alot older than my friend (mind my friend was sure crush). Anyway later during their talk out i understand from friend that his ex-wife told him at 1st was pure companionship for time. THan my friend recall during that period he was always outstation. Than things gradually turn from companionship to intimacy...... and that where things took a turn in his marriage.

Well he drown himself in sorrow for 1 year disappearing on the grps of kakis. Before finally apppearing again well blessing in disguise now he is happily married with a gorgeous wife envy from the kakis.
Old 15-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, the truth hurts eventually, but without gaining the truth, it's tough on me too, but like what I have said earlier, the possibility is more than 90 percent, I am more than ready to accept the truth, honestly I will still love her, people makes mistakes, who knows in people I might eat outside too, I should just view this incident as she had sex and that's all, no big deal, perhaps after trying, she now feels that the husband is better, lately when we go dating, she really wear nicely for me, seductively too, I should think less and enjoy the days right? Who cares anymore, if she wants to sleep with other guys, perhaps like what some bro here said, mmf, hahhaha, am alright now.....
Old 15-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Yup, the truth hurts eventually, but without gaining the truth, it's tough on me too, but like what I have said earlier, the possibility is more than 90 percent, I am more than ready to accept the truth, honestly I will still love her, people makes mistakes, who knows in people I might eat outside too, I should just view this incident as she had sex and that's all, no big deal, perhaps after trying, she now feels that the husband is better, lately when we go dating, she really wear nicely for me, seductively too, I should think less and enjoy the days right? Who cares anymore, if she wants to sleep with other guys, perhaps like what some bro here said, mmf, hahhaha, am alright now.....
Bro, i can see you truly love your wife. live life to the fullest, don let go so easily.

Cheers
Old 15-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am more than ready to accept the truth, honestly I will still love her, people makes mistakes, who knows in people I might eat outside too, I should just view this incident as she had sex and that's all, no big deal, perhaps after trying, she now feels that the husband is better
TS, it all depends on your inner self. If you decide to choose this path, then you will need to learn how to control your emotion in such environment because sometime you don't feel good when you are not in the mood.

I am not saying she is eating outside happily however it could be a lust, this man may be very caring to her in her work place and help her a lot. Quite certain that he also has a side agenda behind his mind but I guess if it is true, it wouldn't go far. Whether any eating involved or not I will not touch into that area as this is a private matter between two person. It may be a touch and go situation.

Sometime Silence is the best choice even if the truth is unfold in front of your eyes and her eyes. Emotion will bring you nowhere, no matter what situation it was it only a do or die situation one very simple decision. Therefore take it one step at a time, but one advise, always prepare for the worst so as not to hurt yourself if the tide turns against you one day.

Another way is to bang your way out of the door.

You need to be happy otherwise you are torturing yourself.

Take Care
Old 15-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am trying to stay positive, that's life, ups and downs, anyhow I am already married with she as my wife, am telling myself to move in, and not too think anymore, telling myself perhaps is just she wanted someone else for ONS pleasure, with that thinking, I feel better, honestly, it's just sex, so just let it go, perhaps I will do the same in future, who knows, sometimes it's beyond our control, think less and move on and make more love, hahhaha, cheer up I will, anyhow at the end of the day, I am the one who my wife sleeps with at night, not the other guy, he might had the chance to sleep with my wife, but not anymore, hope my wife will wake up, and be a good and loving wife from now onwards, I wanted to do so many bad things, but that does not solve the problem, after weeks of thinking, I should just chill, life is short, make the lost out of it while we can!
Old 15-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If your wife really did cheats on you and you are willing to carry on the marriage. Either you are so madly in love with her that you cannot see the errors of your way to stick on or you are someone who did not accomplish much in career and is fearful that you be heading down the path of loneliness in the event of a divorce.

Your wife sleeping next to you does not means she will sleep with you forever. A spouse that cheats mean that he or she is not happy with the current marriage. Such spouse are always very selfish people that only care about their own needs. They have no love for their own spouse else they would not have cheated.

Your situation is exactly the same as my friend previously, he continue to be super nice to the wife and keep assuring himself one day the wife will regrets her actions and start to appreciate the marriage.

He even caught the wife cheating and confronts the wife. But he forgave the wife and hopes she would change. Unfortunately she did not change and carry on cheating knowing he would still be super nice to her and forgives her. Except that this time round she is much more careful in covering her tracks.

End up the wife left him for another man that is willing to marry her and that can meet her needs.

As for him due to the tremendous amount of emotional abuse, he is now a broken man marked with scars forever.

If your wife really did cheats, she is not leaving you now not because she wants to stay in the marriage. She is not leaving you coz the man have not given her any commitment. If the man ever decided to marry you. It is bye bye forever for you....

If you are still willing to carry on loving her.... instead of praying that she will change....you should pray that the guy won't propose to her...that is the only reason she is staying on in the marriage......And who knows as long as no one propose to her. She will stays married to you. With time passing by, eventually her beauty will be gone and so will the guys. She will then have no choice but to stick with you forever.

Btw saying all this on the assumption that she really did cheat on you. If she did not and all this are just a pigmentation of your imagination...Then just stay happy in your marriage.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 15-07-2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am trying to stay positive, that's life, ups and downs, anyhow I am already married with she as my wife, am telling myself to move in, and not too think anymore, telling myself perhaps is just she wanted someone else for ONS pleasure, with that thinking, I feel better, honestly, it's just sex, so just let it go, perhaps I will do the same in future, who knows, sometimes it's beyond our control, think less and move on and make more love, hahhaha, cheer up I will, anyhow at the end of the day, I am the one who my wife sleeps with at night, not the other guy, he might had the chance to sleep with my wife, but not anymore, hope my wife will wake up, and be a good and loving wife from now onwards, I wanted to do so many bad things, but that does not solve the problem, after weeks of thinking, I should just chill, life is short, make the lost out of it while we can!
Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend so both of you play the same game. It will then be fair and square. You get to screw two pussies while she has a choice of two dicks.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I think you go to buy green hat to wear. If she asks ,you reply you should know Why ?

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello bro, sorry to hear that.

I've been through this late last year. Took me a couple of weeks to gather enough evidence and question her on the spot.

The first few months hurt badly but what doesn't kill me made me stronger.

The other bros have given good advise. Its up to you how you want to carry on with this marriage.

Do you want to improve on the areas you felt u lacked in providing for her? Can you forgive her if she has cheated?

Its a tiring journey to live with someone who has cheated on you but i have learned to take things easy now.

Perhaps PM me if need to talk to someone.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
bh69sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Well say bro....Good to provide listening ears to the ones that needed at times ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddisk View Post
Hello bro, sorry to hear that.

I've been through this late last year. Took me a couple of weeks to gather enough evidence and question her on the spot.

The first few months hurt badly but what doesn't kill me made me stronger.

The other bros have given good advise. Its up to you how you want to carry on with this marriage.

Do you want to improve on the areas you felt u lacked in providing for her? Can you forgive her if she has cheated?

Its a tiring journey to live with someone who has cheated on you but i have learned to take things easy now.

Perhaps PM me if need to talk to someone.
Old 15-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

What is the difference? You also eating out side, why can't she?
Old 15-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Lol...if TS is really also eating outside...then really can't blame the wife...there is this thing call karma after all...what comes around goes around....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 15-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Lol...if TS is really also eating outside...then really can't blame the wife...there is this thing call karma after all...what comes around goes around....:
He was having fun 2 to 3 years ago. It all depends upon whether he was married then.

https://samsforum.store/showth...t=#post9846235
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
He was having fun 2 to 3 years ago. It all depends upon whether he was married then.

Busted

So TS take it in stride. Can't expect to keep an angel when we're fooling in devil's den.
Old 15-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Well then wonder if he still the same person or not. So this is what we call a pot calls a kettle black. Be it the same person or not, I guess it is still up to the individual to deal with it, we can only provide our two cents worth of though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1