The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Busy eating prata lor....
Power la, Bro!

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...-united-jersey

But offer end liao....only on Monday

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Busy eating prata lor....
Walau ehh, never jio me to eat tgt n drown our sorrows ...how can u enjoy yrself eating when yr team once again kenna bully n hamtam left, right n centre by their arch rival Pool ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak why now then tell us ???...good things must share with us early mah ..if i know earlier i would hv changed into my MU jersey n go down to 1 of the outlets for my 7 free pratas ...sigh..now it's too late liao...anyway still appreciate the info

Old 08-03-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Actually Nunez and Gakpo also not very convincing..many Liverpool fans bashed them too.
but this match they suddenly become God mode. Man U very suay.

"god mode" yea u can say that... everything went right for pool and everything went wrong for man u... when a man u player tried to tackle/intercept, the loose ball can fall nicely for opponent, wah lao watch liao jitao type GG

talking about laziness, i think the team spirit is not there yet. yes it has improved but not to the point where one would sprint back to help out in defence. ETH will have to spend time and effort to improve team spirit and mentality in every player. or make them go thru bmt, all suffer together and establish a bond

man u should reduce the basic salary and implement a fat bonus system, every 1st team player earn a fixed amount, and if they win the league or trophy, a super fat bonus awaits them, it will motivate them to go all out and win every match. now their weekly salary is already high, whether man u win or lose, they still earn that fat paycheck, why bother?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 08-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
next match lor. what happened oredi happened liao. mai kpkb la!
Yes, bro sex crusader is right....just move on n get ready for their next big match against a strong Real Betis team which drew with mighty Real Madrid just 2 days ago ..they hv cum out to apologize 1-by-1 ..so let's forgive them for this time ..but better make sure this hammering by the opposition don't happen again ...otherwise shd sell them all to other teams n get new n better players in to replace them

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2023 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u should reduce the basic salary and implement a fat bonus system, every 1st team player earn a fixed amount, and if they win the league or trophy, a super fat bonus awaits them, it will motivate them to go all out and win every match. now their weekly salary is already high, whether man u win or lose, they still earn that fat paycheck, why bother?
Yes, it is a good reward system to manage the players...but to fine tune it...it must not only be based on group performance but also individual performance as well...otherwise they will push to each other to do the hard work e.g when Antony lost the ball to a Pool player he didn't bother to chase after it himself but expect his nearby friend to do it for him thus resulting in the goal which was caused by him in the 1st place when he lost the ball to the opposition player

so for those who score or assist to score goals they shd be given merit points n for those who r responsible for the goals will be given demerit points...at the end of each month these points would be calculated n totalled up...each point earned could mean an additional £10,000 for the player n similarly a demerit point would lead to a reduction of the players salary by a £10,000....this will put each n every player on their toes n make sure they perform well on the pitch for each match... so there must not be only group accountability but individual accountability as well...hope ETH will implement this system which is fairer to everyone in the team

Last edited by Rickey; 10-03-2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Alamak why now then tell us ???...good things must share with us early mah ..if i know earlier i would hv changed into my MU jersey n go down to 1 of the outlets for my 7 free pratas ...sigh..now it's too late liao...anyway still appreciate the info
I also came to aware after news reported. The offer is only for 1 day.
Maybe only Srisun Express FB followers will know about this offer and faster cheong to their 4 outlets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
"god mode" yea u can say that... everything went right for pool and everything went wrong for man u... when a man u player tried to tackle/intercept, the loose ball can fall nicely for opponent, wah lao watch liao jitao type GG
It didn't fall nicely...it is all about whether they are IN the game or not
The Pool players are definitely IN the game, so they anticipated where the ball will be so they got there first.
Man U players all sleep walking.....even the ball fell nicely to them, will also kenna robbed by Pool.

You all talk about extra cash incentive...actually that won't work.
Many of them are paid handsomely for advertising/charity/events work outside soccer.
As mentioned before, football culture is very strong in UK.
Many parents feel proud sending their kids to their hometown football academy.
They are willing to pay for anything related to football.
Merchandise, goody bags, all season tickets, tv matches subcription,....etc.

Unlike our local S-League.....Free telecast all matches also I doubt anyone will watch.

Old 09-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, bro sex crusader is right....just move on n get ready for their next big match against a strong Real Betis team which drew with mighty Real Madrid just 2 days ago ..they hv cum out to apologize 1-by-1 ..so let's forgive them for this time ..but better make sure this hammering by the opposition don't happen again ...otherwise shd sell them all to other teams n get new n better players in to replace them
Betis is tough....their manager Manuel Pellegrini have a good record against Man U. That's why he is confident and smirking......

Read below:-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21642...europa-league/

Old 09-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Betis is tough....their manager Manuel Pellegrini have a good record against Man U. That's why he is confident and smirking......

Yes agree with bro lacoruna69 that this manager of Real Betis is tough...that's why he could hold mighty Real Madrid to a draw just 2 days ago...but as West Ham manager he was not that good n subsequently left the club ...btw he was a former manager of Real Madrid, Villareal, Man City n most recently West Ham...so I hope that this bunch of guys wearing the Man U jersey will prove to everyone that the drubbing from Liverpool 2 nights ago is just a once-off blip when they decided to hv an off day by themselves wo the manager's approval

Old 10-03-2023, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64891077

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Southampton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...crystal-palace

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 10-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

so now ETH n the Red Devils r the ones smirking ...i tot so too Betis were tough...but wow, can't believe they really bounce back early this morning when i woke up! ..unbelievable can beat Real Betis 4-1 some more !!...see this is wat u call in hokkien "ai kah mai nia" ...they can beat Pool also if they want...but think it is a mentality issue...see Pool n Anfield already balls shrink to becum pussy esp during 2nd half ...

but i won't call it a thrashing as some did for Betis just a good win which gives them confidence to beat Betis in the 2nd leg at their grounds...for a thrashing the score must at least be 5-0 or 7-1 etc, etc....goals were scored by 1st their wonderboy Rashford, then of all pple Antony, then the Capetan Bruno n finally the work horse WW scored his 1st goal in a European match for the club ...see how he celebrated that goal he scored

hope i m not wrong, they already hv 1 foot into the quarter finals already in Europa Cup....btw arch rival the gooners were held to a draw in their match against Sporting Lisbon ...if they r out Man U will hv a good chance of winning the Cup ...hey @imom r u reading or did u watch the match ??.. cos i didn't...slept thru' out the night after being so disappointed by them in their match against Pool 2 nights ago

Last edited by Rickey; 12-03-2023 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Southampton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...crystal-palace
Southampton is poor

I say 4-0

My Daily Star column
Old 10-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
so now ETH n the Red Devils r the ones smirking ...i tot so too Betis were tough...but wow, can't believe they really bounce back early this morning when i woke up! ..(
Actually Betis also a tough side.

Man U got a lion share of possession in the 1st half.
Man U were off to a flying start with red hot Rashford open scoring.
Then complacency sets in and Betis sneak in an equaliser.
But there is a debatable hand ball by a Betis player before the goal and likely the Man U players were distracted busy calling for a foul.
No action from the Referee nor VAR.
Then panic mode sets in....Betis went in search for the 2nd goal ...
HT ended 1-1.

2nd half
Likely ETH fark them upside down and they wake up.
The useless Dalot were sub off for AWB.
Then, the goals came.....Antony with his trademark shot, Bruno with a sneak in bullet header with no one marking him (ala Casemiro)......
There were many many chances but Man U were very wasteful.

Then McTom and Pellistri were ON...an immediate impact.
Pellistri with his amazing dizzy dribbling and persistence on the right side.
McTom with the shot which block by Bravo....then Weghorst scored with the rebound!! Can see the entire team and stadium cheered for him.
WW actually got a few chances and were very close. Even got a goal disallowed for offside in the first half.

Betis and Bravo were totally tormented in the 2nd half.

But to be frank, Betis is no where in the same league as Liverpool.
Hence Man U were made to look good.

Still early to talk of Cup win....there are other strong teams like Sevilla, Juventus, Leverkusen, Roma.

Old 11-03-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64891077
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1