The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If you still cannot locate it then please engage Naemlo's hold hands service to bring you there.
Thanks for the advertisement
Old 01-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

wah got Mini Thermae ah~~~ But after the description, still dun know where the cafe is hurhur....i will just stick with UnMini Thermae then
Old 02-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
uplube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Is that an indoor place or more like tents along the road?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/&#...!4d100.6226447
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. It was by accident that I discovered this mini thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng as I was attending a soccer match at the National stadium and looking for a place to eat after the match. I was guided to the cafe by some supporters and while eating there that I realized this was the often discussed mini thermae mentioned by bros in SBF.

Firstly it is not a proper cafe... more like a school canteen with a drinks/snacks kiosk and tables/benches set up in a u-shape. Food is sold by hawkers who carry baskets or pushcarts so there's always different varieties depending on which hawker turns up. The place is seasonal as it is mainly patronized by students from the nearby Rhamkhamheang University or people coming to use the stadium. And it is packed during soccer matches so dun expect any FLs to turn up that day.

Daytime it looks like any normal makan place but come nightfall usually after dinner time..... the students from the Uni will hangout there. Although they give the impression they are studying or socializing.... actually many of them are looking to earn some extra cash. Just look around and smile or approach any puying that suit you and negotiate with her. Preferably if you can speak Thai as many of them are newbies and not so conversant in mandarin or english. Remember to check ID as some could be underage students.

They rarely follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby and they will bring you to a ST room across the bridge in a side street. Some of them have rooms there otherwise you pay 100-200b for the room. Finally do not spoil the market as ST rate here is only 1000b. Some stunners may try their luck for more but never above 1500b. If you have money to throw.... this place is not for you please go to Thermae and be a carrothead there.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is small school canteen lah..... similar to our old style kampung kopitiam in the 60s.

For those that never live in kampung before..... I dunno how else to describe.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster (B)

To all those that PM me.... too many of you so I shall post here.

This mini thermae is seasonal so hardly will have any FLs during the school breaks. Also it comes alive only at night.... usually after 9pm is best timing after the office crowd and public using the stadium have gone off. During daytime it is just a normal canteen. Best period is when school term starts

Dun be a goondu and go looking for it in the morning or afternoons. Even Thermae dun open in daytime either.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing bro! I supposed school term starts now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
To all those that PM me.... too many of you so I shall post here.

This mini thermae is seasonal so hardly will have any FLs during the school breaks. Also it comes alive only at night.... usually after 9pm is best timing after the office crowd and public using the stadium have gone off. During daytime it is just a normal canteen. Best period is when school term starts

Dun be a goondu and go looking for it in the morning or afternoons. Even Thermae dun open in daytime either.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
1st semester is from July-October
2nd semester is from December-March
Full time class 9am-4pm
Part time class 5pm-8pm
Old 04-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Full time class 9am-4pm
Part time class 5pm-8pm
Bro you are God ! Thank you
Old 04-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Quote:
Full time class 9am-4pm
Part time class 5pm-8pm
Yours are which university?

University, 2 or 3 semesters depending on university and courses.

Mainly, 2 semesters,
Dec and May are final exam.

1st Sem, Aug to Dec
2nd Sem, Jan to May

Some universities have summer classes during June, July.

3 semesters,

Nov, Mar, July final exam period.
1st Sem, Aug-Nov
2nd Sem, Dec-Mar
3rd Sem, Apr-July

Last edited by naemlo; 04-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

I always confused about it cuz seem like they got full time part time and some forever studying uni 5555
Including Ramkhamhaeng and it has full and part time. Part time is evening and weekend classes, normally like MBA. Ramkhamhaeng even have Chinese MBA if I remember correctly.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
My thai friend tell me anyone can enter that uni 555 just need pay school fees can liao.
Depending on which university, those reputed universities quite difficult like Chula, Kaset but in Thailand, u want to be governor, with money, u can.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
My thai friend tell me anyone can enter that uni 555 just need pay school fees can liao.
Rhamkhamhaeng has special status as one of only 2 Open Universities in LOS... ie no age limit and open to allcomers with courses for working adults too.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yours are which university?
I am sponsoring my long haired interpreter for her studies at Rhamkhamhaeng. She is doing the Business Admin programme and that schedule I posted was her course calender.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Depending on which university, those reputed universities quite difficult like Chula, Kaset but in Thailand, u want to be governor, with money, u can.
What are the requirements for entry to Naemlo University?
Old 04-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sponsoring my long haired interpreter for her studies at Rhamkhamhaeng. She is doing the Business Admin programme and that schedule I posted was her course calender.
U better check again, is she studying full time there, international school or? Most universities have standardized, dates and 2 semesters + summer (optional). Chula, Wester, Abac, Bangkok..... I was in education sector before

Quote:
What are the requirements for entry to Naemlo University?
Of cause $$$$

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1