The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whxaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Last time I ask in another thread but I think got deleted. If you report police, will you get into trouble? Police ask how you know what do you say?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fake pics alert!

http://www.sgmomo.org/girl.php?id=221
http://sglocalmassage.info/shi-shi/

girl in pic has a Weibo.... she is in China now, prob making tons of money.. no need to come sg and work

Last edited by codicerous; 21-05-2018 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
backdoortowar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whxaq View Post
Last time I ask in another thread but I think got deleted. If you report police, will you get into trouble? Police ask how you know what do you say?
Add on. Now the OKT get your HP number, like www.sgkfc.cim, they'll fuxjing spam you during work hours and all times of the day. Now even lagi best they use InfoSMS, no number to block. You CB OKT, do business is not like that. 1 spoil market all also I don't go.

Bro Cindy C go out of market only duckers left
Old 13-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuzz1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not a bad idea to establish a telegram channel to report any fake ads listed within the group...
Old 13-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe just a thread when dealing with PRC I Guess. Write the name of FL visited and location.
Old 13-06-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz1010 View Post
Not a bad idea to establish a telegram channel to report any fake ads listed within the group...
can u setup telegram group? and invite us to join here?
Old 14-06-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
rendezvou5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s so many fake ones in dome 2, I don’t even know which one is real. Anyone can recommend? I have been frequenting dome 1 because of this..
Old 14-06-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Photonknight is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow this done is really bad man
Old 14-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

to be honest, this channel is a good way to inform all chongster to avoid those that is bad and fake. as long as Mr Sam don't delete to protect his paying customer who market their ladeis in sbf.

however, take note. some of the webmaster only take whatever ladies photos that send them. so they just pose whatever they get and information might be wrong, hence i suggest targetting the ladies only
Old 14-06-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
use the sbf telegram group
sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.
No, I am all for a honest review telegram channel. The million dollar channel is who to trust.
Old 15-06-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Even in telegram group will also have fake FR
I have encountered before
Old 15-06-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster (P) + Donor

My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

i went thru your past postings and you look like a very difficult person, no good FR only like to complaints so how to trust people like you?

Also from my experience, alot of telegram group either need money to join or it is setup by ANTIVICE. Are u a antivice?

i wouldnt want to take unnecessarily risk.

QUOTE=bkkgal;20047623]sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.[/QUOTE]
Old 15-06-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually like seldom got use real pic de. 90% is all fake picture. Really almost never had been same as picture. if really too cui, just reject and leave.

More jialat is the service. Looks cui service also cui.
They should at least ensure customer get whats stated.

Went once china girl, go in shower alone and got asked to laid down on back. Lick less than half a min, asked to turn and put condom. Rock awhile say tired, want use hand. All the while she is using her phone. Sianz to the max, faster shoot and leave.

When car exit, gantry showed only 15 mins in carpark. Including shower 2 times, still need find her location, take lift then take stairs down. All only 15 mins. I took longer to write this post ��

Last edited by BoogieUp; 15-06-2020 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Dont want state website
Old 17-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
gave *fake report you mean.
Yes.. sometimes I hate auto completion on my mobile..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1