The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Tried this joint after hearing this seemingly too good to be true good deal of $88 all in. ML K**** is SYT and prettier and slimmer than pictures. Straight to P massage no waste time. Thinking ji bai ho seh liao and enjoying the session until GQ pop up. Quoted 1B 3R. Tried Neg to 1B including top off roaming - was rejected. Was expecting $88 all in so was kind of surprised by the GQ and high quote. Did not take up the offer as My LJ shrink for the last 10 mins after hearing the quote. $88 all in price is definitely not true for me. Overall if u want 60 mins P massage w no release I think is ok. RTM - No, too expensive for release.
Sorry to hear your mishap. Didn't encounter gq. I went down straight after I see @maxpleasure mr.

Think top off a bit tough in the shop there

Last edited by crypster; 28-02-2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Post deleted by request.

Last edited by RicochetJuke; 01-03-2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jacksparrow1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried this joint after hearing this seemingly too good to be true good deal of $88 all in. ML K**** is SYT and prettier and slimmer than pictures. Straight to P massage no waste time. Thinking ji bai ho seh liao and enjoying the session until GQ pop up. Quoted 1B 3R. Tried Neg to 1B including top off roaming - was rejected. Was expecting $88 all in so was kind of surprised by the GQ and high quote. Did not take up the offer as My LJ shrink for the last 10 mins after hearing the quote. $88 all in price is definitely not true for me. Overall if u want 60 mins P massage w no release I think is ok. RTM - No, too expensive for release.
so its $88 + $80 ? like that dam xiong. but apart from the gq, how was the p massage? legit 60minutes ?
Old 01-03-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
added this ML Nicxxx very long time liao but never look for her as she was too far for me at Brighton area.

she is now at a new spa setup near kembangan area very near me. Is she worth trying?
Yes, she is worth. If she is the one fornerly from Upper Thomson Springleaf, yes, she is good.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrow1987 View Post
so its $88 + $80 ? like that dam xiong. but apart from the gq, how was the p massage? legit 60minutes ?
Yes legit 60 mins by syt.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
added this ML Nicxxx very long time liao but never look for her as she was too far for me at Brighton area.

she is now at a new spa setup near kembangan area very near me. Is she worth trying?
Yes, she opened a new shop and saw their opening ceremony just yesterday. Tried her a couple of times at Brighton.. over there, she is not hard up for GQ and for new customer, she will not even ask. But once you are a regular, she will auto.

She looks ok, slim and pre-milf.. dont expect much from the boobs department. Pricing a little on the high side, but can do good massage before GQ. Nice to chat with when you know her... but cannot manage to unlock for FJ.. disappointed.. haha!
Old 01-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrow1987 View Post
I ask her. Apparently what u pay at counter they don't get. I think the shop run by china lady they don't get any cut from it.

Top up is definitely needed as that's their only source of income. Think she was new so she didn't ask from the early bro.

Maybe instead of p massage take the normal massage at 58 the top in total still not that bad. Vs 88 with top up

Too many contact her for free and ask for more on top of the free. To be fair I did tip her after.

So clarify she mention a top up is needed in any case
Old 01-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nowdays to roam or remove top, need 80 tips to have any sort of good fun... I paid 58 plus 80 for another ger... her boobs are hidden by the jacket and quite firm too... nowdays all in need 140 to 150 liao...
gone are the days where we can get 100 or lesser all in... quite rare but still have
Old 01-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Nowdays to roam or remove top, need 80 tips to have any sort of good fun... I paid 58 plus 80 for another ger... her boobs are hidden by the jacket and quite firm too... nowdays all in need 140 to 150 liao...
gone are the days where we can get 100 or lesser all in... quite rare but still have
that why if above 120 i will normally go for the local massage type. release with roaming all in and private space and bathroom.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbacon is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went down to SBW aswell and was served by Small F***, went in expecting 60min p massage but she decided to just give me the usual back massage for the first 30 mins.

GQ quoted 1B 3R too and I rejected, after rejection can visibly see that she tilted off the face of earth and the quality of service declined significantly.

Definitely won’t RTM, especially not with this ML.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbacon View Post
Just went down to SBW aswell and was served by Small F***, went in expecting 60min p massage but she decided to just give me the usual back massage for the first 30 mins.

GQ quoted 1B 3R too and I rejected, after rejection can visibly see that she tilted off the face of earth and the quality of service declined significantly.

Why u try this one. One bro told me her min. Top up is 1b 3 r. Confirm I won't engaged her.

When I went the last time only she and k**** was free. But I make appt with k*****

Last edited by crypster; 12-03-2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow so it's not $88 all in as was previously mention by someone here uh
Old 01-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Wow so it's not $88 all in as was previously mention by someone here uh
It is not. Many of us missed the golden period when the newbie ML did not realise she need to ask for GQ ($) and disappointed many of us when she ask for 1b 3r. Sad to say the hype is gone and probably her bookings also will return to normal 😪
Old 01-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbacon View Post

Seems you had a worse experience than me haha. Moving on to next better one.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
After many places. E W***Ness still most value at 105 as got many ML choices and including baoyang and sometimes zhut zhut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread