The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
After many places. E W***Ness still most value at 105 as got many ML choices and including baoyang and sometimes zhut zhut.

Where is this place? Care to share?
Old 02-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbacon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Why u try this one. One bro told me her min. Top up is 1b 3 r. Confirm I won't engaged her.

When I went the last time only she and k**** wash free. But I make appt with k*****
Hahaha bro I didn’t know just went down to scout myself and got burned, well it happens in the GP life I guess 😂
Old 02-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbacon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Seems you had a worse experience than me haha. Moving on to next better one.
Got any better ones to intro? 😜
Old 02-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EzzBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to find K**** @ S B wellness. Inside gotta top up 1B for roam and Hj. Only got like 45 mins including shower.
You guys can try if you like SYT with skirt massage for you. They got promo now. Hot oil prostate UP 88. Now 75.

Won’t RTM btw. Got better place with 2B to 2B1R kind.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzzBro View Post
Went to find K**** @ S B wellness. Inside gotta top up 1B for roam and Hj. Only got like 45 mins including shower.
You guys can try if you like SYT with skirt massage for you. They got promo now. Hot oil prostate UP 88. Now 75.

Won’t RTM btw. Got better place with 2B to 2B1R kind.
1B topup for HJ and Roaming is a good deal already. Most places 1B can only get HJ, and need topup 1R to 3R for roaming and zhut zhut.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Not sure whether can I post this here, but since this massage lady operate in the east, then this should be the correct tread to post.

Massage lady used to work in a spa, but has quitted and set up her private location. She will check with you where are your aching, and massage quite thoroughly. Place include big bath area, not like those in the spa. Location is quite discreet. Got carpark nearby or along the road.

Rating as follow:
Massage: 7/10
Face: 7/10 (milf)
Boobs: C/D (handful)

Do PM me if you interested, can share ML info to explore more. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible, as I don't logon very often.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Yes, she opened a new shop and saw their opening ceremony just yesterday. Tried her a couple of times at Brighton.. over there, she is not hard up for GQ and for new customer, she will not even ask. But once you are a regular, she will auto.

She looks ok, slim and pre-milf.. dont expect much from the boobs department. Pricing a little on the high side, but can do good massage before GQ. Nice to chat with when you know her... but cannot manage to unlock for FJ.. disappointed.. haha!
yah.. i suspecting she the boss of the shop since its the initial of her name.
anyway, saw the wc moment with all the ML in the opening ceremony. no thanks. all the ML looks very jialat. shall skip her as well since boobs dept no good with high price.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jazz898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Was it bout yoyo? Now they changed name n got two new masseuse. V good still.
Had a lot of fun with one of them (J** J**) earlier last week. Hope this place last long.

Happy chionging evryone!!!
Old 04-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Not sure whether can I post this here, but since this massage lady operate in the east, then this should be the correct tread to post.

Massage lady used to work in a spa, but has quitted and set up her private location. She will check with you where are your aching, and massage quite thoroughly. Place include big bath area, not like those in the spa. Location is quite discreet. Got carpark nearby or along the road.

Rating as follow:
Massage: 7/10
Face: 7/10 (milf)
Boobs: C/D (handful)

Do PM me if you interested, can share ML info to explore more. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible, as I don't logon very often.

Got specials boh ?
Old 04-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbacon View Post
Just went down to SBW aswell and was served by Small F***, went in expecting 60min p massage but she decided to just give me the usual back massage for the first 30 mins.

GQ quoted 1B 3R too and I rejected, after rejection can visibly see that she tilted off the face of earth and the quality of service declined significantly.

Definitely won’t RTM, especially not with this ML.
Lol same experience
Guess after your fr many wont go. Maybe her altitude bettet
Old 04-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Lol same experience
Guess after your fr many wont go. Maybe her altitude bettet
Haven’t went there for quite awhile…

The prices getting out of hand…

Bro got to hand down market man… we should frequent JB till the pricing in SG back to normal again…
Old 05-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz898 View Post
Had a lot of fun with one of them (J** J**) earlier last week. Hope this place last long.

Happy chionging evryone!!!
I only tried A*L*. Gd to know that JJ is fun too. Yea i hope so too!
Old 05-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to SBW recently , took F because K was not available.

their skirt is the skirt-short that cannot see or touch.
start off with the usual back message and then hot oil.
abit of teasing from the back then flip over for p massage.
GQ popped and taken , was told it is 1B3R after the fact.
my fault for not checking in advance but will not RTM.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Agree. Hope it goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
I only tried A*L*. Gd to know that JJ is fun too. Yea i hope so too!
Old 05-03-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Agree. Hope it goes on.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread