The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

too mANY stories i heard, some say G -land will be re-located to jurong area, this is to beneficial the foreign workers..for example, those banglas..... as they worked at tuas areas........

G- land is actually meant for foreigggn workers, to reduce rape and molest case in sgg...
Old 09-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
too mANY stories i heard, some say G -land will be re-located to jurong area, this is to beneficial the foreign workers..for example, those banglas..... as they worked at tuas areas........

G- land is actually meant for foreigggn workers, to reduce rape and molest case in sgg...
FWAH! Looking at the back alley stocks, if go cater for foreign talents confirm means game over for me.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro
Had been eyeing this babe Bei Bei for quite awhile when she was in 1651
May I know whether she offer DFK?
Sorry. No DFK for BB since she started in 1651.

BB told me the same reason as 1606 TT, May and BY why they will never DFK anyone in GL.
At least until now for the time being.
Not sure if they will change in future.

May and TT told me firmly that they will never cross that line and WLs who cross this line are those who are desperate for biz.
They think they do not need to do that.

May is slim and pretty and TT is tall, slim and nice body.
Well, I guess they have their reasons not to DFK.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xstaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 09-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

BB told me the same reason as 1606 TT, May and BY why they will never DFK anyone in GL.

May and TT told me firmly that they will never cross that line and WLs who cross this line are those who are desperate for biz.

Keke 1651 relocated or back to China ....you are now the resident joker in 2033
Old 09-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro

Thanks for your advice!
Also had been advised by other bro that she did not DFK him a few weeks back
Same for me, I din get DFK from 1606 May, BY; hence never rtf them
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Saw Keke’s wechat posting when she rtc
Think she went back together with tuanehbu Lili.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Today free drop by 2033 for look see look see. Wanted to try Xiao Bao too bad she no feeling well today and my fav San San also busy with back to back season. Try calling other gals from outside but my lucky day either just went in or off. End up get 1 of the 3 new transfer newbies. Here my short Fr on Bei Bei 1 of the newly transfer GL newbies.

Name: Bei Bei (Hubei)
Look:8/10 (Slutty, foxy, CFM look)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very nice and soft C cup boobs, height abt 1.5+.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Well train in tiong land, know where the shiok spot.)
AR: 8/10 (Well train in tiong land, you have try it to know it.)
FJ: 7/10 (Lots of fake slut expression and moan, maybe she see too many ang moh AV. But have to say her butt is good for doggie plus squeezing her pair of C cup is haven.)

RTF: Depends! Too bad she dun allow kissing and I prefer GFE type like San San or Ki Ki. Dun get me wrong, she's a hard working gal just that not my taste.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for the FR on Bei Bei!
Saw her at least a month ago, found her v pretty but icy beauty type.
Will try find her soon
Old 09-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the FR on Bei Bei!
Saw her at least a month ago, found her v pretty but icy beauty type.
Will try find her soon
Yes, so far she consider pretty at current GL standard and unlike some pretty gals she provide with good services. But too bad I prefer more GFE type of services. There another gal similar size as her with a 美人 mole on her lower left cheek forgotten her name. Anyone with feedback on her?
Old 10-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Wah lau you so long neber intro tokong WLs to me liao.

Keke went home to Tiong land la.
KeKe and LiLi dun wan to transfer so they balik kampung.

I am no joker at 2033 la.
I am only lurking around for good gems.

Nowadays in GL, good gems are getting lesser and lesser liao.
Our regular members must share info more regularly or else everyone beri hungry for sex liao.
80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by fairy tale writers trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.
Only 20% of the content is true.

Must rely on our own members' info sharing liao.

I PM one hidden gem to you liao.
You sure like wan.

Now no Q better try first.
Next time Q long long liao.

Always Q to try and never Q to get.

Happy bonking!!

Last edited by joker88; 10-12-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Yes, so far she consider pretty at current GL standard and unlike some pretty gals she provide with good services. But too bad I prefer more GFE type of services. There another gal similar size as her with a 美人 mole on her lower left cheek forgotten her name. Anyone with feedback on her?
Once no DFK already sian half nowadays
😅
Old 10-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once no DFK already sian half nowadays
��
Ya boss.......

No DFK no RTF for many bros.

Tats why 1606 TT, BY, Ah May biz getting less and less while biz for RR and KK getting better by the day..

Now even the very pretty 1612 BB and WH04 Xin Er provides fantastic DFK.
Why look elsewhere?

Other ang pai like 54A Angel also provide fantastic DFK.
Everyday there are 20 calls for her but she can only do 12 bros.
She has never step out of her house since day 2 in GL.
Her booking is full everyday. Wow!

Maxy bro must be very proud of her.

1669 LL, WH06 BH, 2036 JJ, 2033 SS and 1612 NN all provide fantastic DFK for all bros!

Joker bro brings updated info to all bros!
Just like CNA brings world news to all bros everyday.

Happy bonking!!

Old 10-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello joker88:

My 2 favourite channels are Netflix and Joker News!
Haha................. you are the real joker.

Next time just listen to Joker News la.

Forget about the Netflix lor.

Old 11-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Be discreet is the best policy ...

Quote:

Tats why 1606 TT, BY, Ah May biz getting less and less while biz for RR and KK ......

Now even the very pretty 1612 BB and WH04 Xin Er provides fantastic DFK.
Why look elsewhere?

Other ang pai like 54A Angel also provide fantastic DFK.
Everyday there are 20 calls for her but she can only do 12 bros.
She has never step out of her house since day 2 in GL.
Her booking is full everyday. Wow!

Maxy bro must be very proud of her.

1669 LL, WH06 BH, 2036 JJ, 2033 SS and 1612 NN all provide fantastic........
Quote:

Nowadays in GL, good gems are getting lesser and lesser liao.
Our regular members must share info more regularly or else everyone beri hungry for sex liao.
80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by fairy tale writers trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.
Only 20% of the content is true.

Must rely on our own members' info sharing ......)
Hi jokey bro ... fancy seeing good old bro like you still actively partaking in SBF ... I must say you are one of the older members whom I know since eons ... The other older folks like cuntking, Jang, BJmydong, Sponge05, etc., etc. prolly have extinct for good ... LOL ...

Re your comment on FR in the open ... my take is, posting FR in the open or even in private be it done with good faith or not, can be a double-edge sword if you could see where I am coming from ... At the end of the day the party who bears the brunt is the “helpless” WL (presumably) ... IMO, it is therefore good to be discreet to a certain extent if ones intention is bona fide.

Good motives butter no parsnips, and hell is paved with buttered ... 😎

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1