The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Good reading indeed
Old 08-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Great stuff!
Old 15-04-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more updates already?
Old 16-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thread abandoned??
Old 22-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm so happy you are all enjoying Master Joe's story of me.

please stay tuned as He treats me exactly as i deserve
Old 23-04-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
i'm so happy you are all enjoying Master Joe's story of me.

please stay tuned as He treats me exactly as i deserve
Camping for his updates!
Old 24-04-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems that TS MIA from the thread already
Old 30-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uplisted View Post
Camping for his updates!
feel free to send me nasty pm's too
Old 30-04-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChyeSim View Post
Seems that TS MIA from the thread already
Seems like it though
Old 01-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another abandoned thread?
Old 03-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like TS no interested already
Old 03-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Abbey did not have to wait long for Joe to return home. About 30 minutes after she had finished cleaning the toilet rim with her tongue, and she had reported what she had done while facing the camera, she heard the key in the front door lock.
She stood and turned to face the door, wondering how Joe would react to how obedient she had been.
“Master Joe,” she said as he walked into the apartment carrying a small plastic bag.
“Yes?” came the reply.
“I cleaned the toilet exactly as you ordered. Did you see on the camera? Did you hear my message?” Abbey’s questions tumbled out one after another in rapid succession, not giving Joe a moment to reply.
Finally, Joe had a chance to reply. “I saw and I heard” he said. “I’m really happy to know that you did not hesitate to carry out my wishes. And for that, I have a reward for you.”
“Really? Oh, thank you Master Joe” Abbey responded, smiling and almost trembling with anticipation to learn what her reward would be.
Joe considered making her wait to learn how he would reward her obedience, but then he relented and instead he offered the plastic bag to Abbey.
“I bought this for you” he said. “Open it and tell me if you like it.”
Abbey could not believe that her Master Joe had bought a present for her. Was this a trick? she thought. Perhaps the bag was empty and he wanted to make her feel disappointed when she saw that it contained nothing. There was only one way to discover the truth.
She slowly took the bag from Joe and she could tell that it contained something by the weight. But it was not too heavy, so she could not guess what it might be.
Finally, taking a deep breath, Abbey thrust her right hand into the bag and felt some soft material. Slowly withdrawing her hand, her eyes opened wide when she saw that the bag contained a one-piece bathing suit.
“Oh Master, thank you” she gasped.
“Why don’t you try it on and see if it fits?” Joe suggested.
Eagerly, Abbey almost ran into her bedroom clutching the plastic bag and the swimsuit.
Inside her room, it only took a few minutes to strip off and then taking the swimwear she carefully put it on.
Looking in the mirror, she adjusted the bathing suit and she was pleased to see that it was a perfect fit for her. The crotch was high and she could see her shaved camel toe through the material, but she knew that Joe would like to see that, so she did not try to adjust it. Her boobs were small, as most Filipinas do not have large boobs, but the swimwear showed them off to perfection. In fact, she could feel her nipples hardening as she imagined how her Master would admire her figure, even though she always only wore a bra and panties in the apartment at his order.
Finally, stepping out of her bedroom, Abbey waited to hear how Joe would react to her new beachwear.
“Wow, you look amazing” was Joe’s response on seeing her modeling the bathing suit for him.
“Thank you so much Master Joe. I really love it. When can I wear it in public?” she asked innocently.
“Tomorrow” Joe replied. “I plan to take you to a resort and we will spend the day there as your reward for cleaning the toilet as I wanted.”
Abbey could hardly believe what she had heard. She had never been to a resort as she did not have money to spend on such luxuries.
“Oh Master, thank you, thank you.” Abbey almost burst into tears on hearing what Joe had planned for her as a reward for carrying out his wishes.
“Now take off the swimsuit and come here to clean my feet. I’ve been walking around in the heat and my feet are dusty and tired” Joe ordered.
Abbey quickly ran to the bedroom to change out of the new swimsuit and slip into her familiar bra and panties. Then she returned to the living room and sank down at Joe’s feet as he sat on his favorite armchair.
That afternoon, Abbey paid special attention as she licked Joe’s feet clean of the dust from the street and sucked his toes to make sure that there was no dirt left between them. As she worked assiduously on Joe’s dusty feet, she could not stop wondering what the next day would hold for her.
Finally, Joe signaled that he had enough of her cleaning his feet, and he told Abbey to prepare some food for him and then go to bed as they would have an early start in the morning.
Abbey did as Joe ordered and made a small salad and some egg fried rice for Joe to eat. She was so excited at the thought of being taken to a resort that she could not eat anything herself.
In her bedroom, she picked up the swimsuit again and held it in front of her while she looked in the mirror. She imagined how it would be at the resort and whether people would look at her in her new swimsuit. She wondered if Joe wanted people to see her and what they would think of her being with an older man. Would they perhaps think that she was a puta – a prostitute? Well, if that is what they wanted to think, she didn’t care. So long as her Master Joe was happy, that was all she wanted.
Abbey could hardly sleep that night, but eventually she managed to close her eyes and dream about the next day. Early in the morning, she heard Joe moving about in the living room, so she quickly rose and put on her usual bra and panties to go and make him coffee. Joe did not eat breakfast, but he always needed his cup of strong, black coffee to start his day.
Having served him, Abbey waited to hear what she should do next.
Joe told her to dress in the swimsuit, and then wear a simple T-shirt and shorts over it. That way when they got to the resort she would not have to change. Then he gave her a bag that he had already prepared with towels, sun cream, bottles of water and some small snacks, and told her to put on her sandals and follow him.
They left the apartment and waiting outside was a car with a driver leaning against it. When he saw the couple emerge from
the apartment building, he quickly opened the rear door for them. Joe gestured to Abbey to get in first and then he went to the other side and slid into the seat beside her.
Abbey was impressed as she had never been in a private hire car before.
The ride to the resort took about one hour and although Abbey wanted to see all the scenery, she actually fell asleep because she had not slept well the night before.
Joe did not mind that she was asleep, and he chatted to the driver instead.
Finally, they arrived at the resort that was part of a large hotel complex. Joe shook Abbey awake and she looked sleepily at the entrance to the resort.
The car stopped in front of the reception, and Joe and Abbey got out. Joe talked briefly with the receptionist as he had already paid for the day by credit card.
Then Joe took Abbey’s hand and they walked to the swimming pool where Joe chose two loungers under a shady umbrella near the deep end of the pool. It was barely nine o’clock, but the temperature was rising and Abbey was glad that they would be in the shade.
Abbey put the bag containing their towels and other things on a small table between the two loungers and looked at Joe for guidance for what to do next.
Joe realized that Abbey did not know what to do, so he told her to take off her T-shirt and shorts, fold them and place them on the table. Then he told her that she needed to put some sun cream on to avoid getting burned by the sun.
Joe also took off his shirt and shorts and sat on the lounger with his back to Abbey. He told her to take the sun cream and apply it on his back. Abbey carefully squeezed some cream from the tube and rubbed it into Joe’s back. Then Joe lay on his back on the lounger and told Abbey to put cream on his front and his legs.
Abbey was happy to help prevent her Master Joe from getting burned by the sun.
When she had finished with Joe, she started to apply sun cream to her legs and front, but she realized that she could not do her neck or back that were exposed by the new swimsuit. Joe took the tube of cream and helped to protect the exposed areas of skin.
Then having spread their towels on the loungers, the couple lay back to relax and enjoy the fresh air and the slight breeze that kept the area cool.
Abbey felt so comfortable that she soon closed her eyes and slept.
When she awoke, the pool area was getting busy and there were many people occupying the loungers. As well as several families, she saw that there were a number of single men who constantly scanned the pool and the loungers obviously looking for single women to try to meet.
When Joe saw that Abbey was awake, he suggested that she should cool off in the pool before they went to the café to get something to eat. Abbey was glad of the suggestion because she felt slightly sticky and hot and she felt that being in the water would make her feel fresher.
So, she carefully stood up and walked to the shallow end of the pool because she was not a strong swimmer, so she did not want to dive into the deep end.
The pool was almost empty, with just a few kids splashing about in the shallow end. Abbey carefully sat on the edge of the pool, conscious that the eyes of the single men were focused on her. Finally, she slipped into the water and waded farther into the water. The water was cool and it felt good on her body, so she took a few more steps and then immersed herself fully in the water. Then she swam a few strokes, always staying in the depth where her feet could touch the bottom.
After about five minutes like this, she looked over to where Joe was sitting up on the lounger. Joe saw her looking and beckoned her to get out of the pool and join him.
Abbey moved back to the shallow end of the pool and slowly climbed out. As she walked back towards Joe, she could see all the single men and also the families staring at her.
Abbey could not think of any reason why she should be the center of attention of so many people until she glanced down.
That was when she saw that the water had made her new swimsuit transparent and she was practically naked in front of everyone!
Old 03-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share, support!
Old 03-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

TS returns with a new update

Thank you TS for coming back with a new update and taking the the time to update the story for us
Old 04-05-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Perhaps something like this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1