The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 01-03-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Joe stood gazing sternly at Abbey whose face was now scarlet with shame at her scheme having been discovered.

“What were you trying to do? Did you think you would get away with stealing my money?” Joe asked angrily.

Abbey was too ashamed to answer, but just stood meekly with her head bowed.
Joe did not ask Abbey any more questions, but instead he left the kitchen and went into the living room.

Slowly, Abbey realized that Joe had not ordered her to leave his apartment, and that perhaps he would not make her homeless in spite of what she had done. However, she knew that she had to apologize to the man who had been so kind to her and who had helped her by allowing her to live rent free and to save most of her salary. She knew that she had to apologize and try to make Joe believe how sorry she was about trying to steal his money.

So, taking a deep breath, she opened the kitchen door and went into the living room. Joe was sitting on the sofa and watching some basketball on TV as if nothing had happened. Slowly, Abbey crossed the room and spoke to him hesitantly.

“Joe” she said in a low voice.

“Mnmm?” he queried almost as if nothing had happened.

“Joe, I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking...” Abbey’s voice trailed off as Joe continued to stare at the TV.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not mad at you” Joe replied.

Then he pointed to the floor beside where he was sitting, and Abbey gratefully sat at his feet. She started to rub his legs as she usually did, but this time she had a sudden thought about how she could show Joe how sorry she was about her behaviour.

She bent down awkwardly and kissed Joe’s bare foot.

Then she looked up and said, “I’m sorry, really sorry. Let me show you how sorry I am.”

And as an act of penance, she bent down again and kissed his other foot. Now Abbey realized that she was actually living part of her fantasy even though Joe had not ordered her to kiss his feet. Nevertheless, she felt hot at the dirty act that she was doing. Joe said nothing, but he stretched his legs out, showing the soles of his feet, and Abbey saw this as a sign that he wanted her to kiss them. She did that and then she started to lick his feet thoroughly, intent on cleaning them completely.

As she did this, Joe reached his hand to rest on Abbey’s head and stroked her hair. Not a word was said by either of them as Abbey worked diligently on her self-appointed task of cleaning Joe’s feet. As Joe did not protest, Abbey decided that she would make sure that there was no dirt between his toes, and she poked her tongue delicately into the tight spaces between each pair of toes. Joe sighed, and Abbey’s heart beat faster when she realized that he was letting her know that she was pleasing him.

The pair sat like this, with Abbey continuing to lick Joe’s feet and occasionally sucking his toes, until Joe grunted and patted Abbey’s head.

“That’s enough girl” he said finally.
And Abbey reluctantly stopped. However, she was happy that she had partially fulfilled one of her fantasies, and she believed that she would have the opportunity to repeat what had just happened in the future.

What Abbey did not think about was to ask Joe why he had forgiven her, and how he wanted to punish her.

The answer that Joe would have given her if she had asked was that he had always wondered what it would be like to find a woman who he could treat as a slave, and he realized that he had power over Abbey because of her clumsy attempt to steal his money, so he did not see any reason to throw her out of his apartment.

Instead, now that Abbey had shown him her submissive side by licking and kissing his feet, his mind began to consider what else he could make this young woman do.

Because underneath his veneer of respectability, Joe was a pervert, with dark desires of his own.

The future was beginning to look interesting for both of them.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 04-03-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
settinguptent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 04-03-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Lordlelouch1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story TS 👍, please update us.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
that would be most appreciated just like how my Master Joe prefers to use me...

make me serve him with my breasts, and get his cum splattered all over my face afterwards.

you probably want my face to be creamier and whiter too as well
ahh yes. and wash it off with a golden shower 😉
Old 05-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8January deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, thanks
Old 05-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

That night, Abbey did not sleep well. The events of the day kept running through her mind, and especially Joe’s reaction to her attempted theft, and her subsequent act of atonement by licking his feet. This last recollection was what excited Abbey most, as she wallowed in the feelings of humiliation, degradation and worthlessness that her actions had aroused.

Abbey knew that she needed to keep Joe happy so that he would not throw her out of his apartment. She needed money for her family, but losing her place to live would cause misery to her nieces as well as to herself. Abbey determined that she would do anything in order for that not to happen.

She was unsure how Joe would treat her when she saw him in the morning, but what she did not anticipate was his greeting to her when they met in the living room.

“Tell me, Abbey” said Joe. “Why did you try to steal my money? Why did you not ask me for it? And why do you need it?”

Abbey was embarrassed on hearing Joe’s questions, but she was even more embarrassed at Joe’s gentle tone when he asked his questions.

“I..I...that is...it’s my nieces...” Abbey could not continue, and she covered her face with her hands.

As she stood shielding her sad face from Joe’s gaze, she suddenly felt him patting her shoulder while he spoke softly to her.

“It’s ok, just tell me the truth” he said quietly.

Abbey could hardly believe that Joe was treating her so nicely after what she had tried to do. But his manner and his obvious wish to know the circumstances behind her attempted crime gave her courage to tell him about her troubles. So, she removed her hands from her face and started to tell Joe what lay behind her wrongful act.

Finally, she finished explaining why she had done what Joe had discovered, and she waited for his judgment. But instead of judgment or punishment, Joe took Abbey’s right hand with his left hand, and reaching into his pocket with his free hand, he laid a large number of dollar bills on the palm of her open right hand.

“You really should have asked me” he said. “But now you can use this money to help your family.”

Abbey could not believe what Joe had just said. She was sure that he would snatch the money away to punish her, but he did not. He just closed her hand around the money and turned away.

Abbey was overcome with emotion, and she burst into tears at Joe’s generous act. The man she had tried to rob was willing to help her and her family who he did not even know.

Joe half turned around at the sound of Abbey crying, and reassured her that everything was all right between them. Then he turned back as if he was going to leave the room.
Abbey was so grateful at hearing Joe’s kind words, and at his extremely generous treatment of her that she sank to her knees and, clutching his legs, she buried her face against the back of his shorts.

That was when she received a huge blast of fetid air in her nose as Joe let loose one of his enormous and malodorous farts.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster

That fart was yet another sign of what was in store for Abbey, if only she could see the future. For Joe had plans for her, plans that were twisted and perverted, and that would see her sink lower and lower into the depths of depravity, humiliation and servitude.

But all that was in the future.

Abbey’s immediate concern was to send the money to her sister-in-law and also to make sure that she was not late for work. So, she apologized to Joe yet again and rose to her feet. Then she quickly went to her room and started to dress for work.

The uniform for servers at Chow King was a red polo shirt and grey pants. Abbey dressed quickly and as she left the apartment she looked for Joe, but he was not in the living room, so she let herself out and walked quickly to work. There, she was soon immersed in the routine of the day, and she almost forgot about what had happened the night before and that morning. Almost, but not quite.

Joe came in as usual at about 9 am and joined his group of expat friends. Abbey went to ask him for his order and he gave it without any indication that something out of the ordinary had occurred between the two of them. Joe and his friends sat eating, drinking coffee and chatting for about an hour and then they all left. Abbey gratefully pocketed the tip that they left.

The morning continued as usual for Abbey, and when her shift ended at 6 pm, she rushed to the nearest Western Union office and sent money to her sister-in-law, although she kept $20 for herself. Then she made her way home to the apartment she shared with Joe.

The apartment was quiet when she opened the door, without the usual sound of the tv which led Abbey to think that Joe was not at home. She needed a shower after her long day at work and also after rushing through the sticky heat of the streets of Makati.

In her bedroom, she quickly stripped off her uniform and stepped out to go to the shower. As she assumed that Joe was not at home, she was wearing only her bra and panties to go to the bathroom. However, when she walked into the living room which she had to enter to get to the bathroom she was startled to see Joe coming out of his bedroom.

It was too late for her to go back, so she modestly crossed her arms across her boobs and tried to appear as if there was nothing unusual about the way she was dressed. Joe simply glanced at her casually as she walked to the bathroom. Abbey sighed with relief as she reached the bathroom door, but that is when she heard Joe speak.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Master Joe's just getting started with me
Old 06-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS
Old 06-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Qx46R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
My Master Joe's just getting started with me
cant wait to see what your master has installed for you
Old 07-03-2020, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
scotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, waiting for next update!

Thanks.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ruchgea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice story and support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1