The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?
Old 25-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?
I would never pay for just emotional support but that’s up to the individual SD.
Old 26-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I hear that the idea is, it's more of investing in a relationship rather than a one off thing. So for those of us that are old enough, it seems to me like a modern way of saying having a mistress, but maybe with some minor differences.

So the initial meeting is usually without intimacy, kind of an opportunity for the potential Sd and Sb to size each other up. It is a given that the Sd will pay for the meal and drinks, but what was difficult to understand was that potential sbs also expect to be compensated for their time, in the tune of 500 to 1k, for a non sexual first meeting. This is what is stopping me from doing any initial meets and maybe saving me from going further in.

Of course there are also time wasters who masquerade as potential sds, and some payment for the ladies time ought to be made. I can't get my head around what would be a suitable counteroffer, at the moment (Considering that you can get full service from an ang pai at gl at 180, and China based mls are asking for 200, for full service).
Old 26-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I hear that the idea is, it's more of investing in a relationship rather than a one off thing. So for those of us that are old enough, it seems to me like a modern way of saying having a mistress, but maybe with some minor differences.

So the initial meeting is usually without intimacy, kind of an opportunity for the potential Sd and Sb to size each other up. It is a given that the Sd will pay for the meal and drinks, but what was difficult to understand was that potential sbs also expect to be compensated for their time, in the tune of 500 to 1k, for a non sexual first meeting. This is what is stopping me from doing any initial meets and maybe saving me from going further in.

Of course there are also time wasters who masquerade as potential sds, and some payment for the ladies time ought to be made. I can't get my head around what would be a suitable counteroffer, at the moment (Considering that you can get full service from an ang pai at gl at 180, and China based mls are asking for 200, for full service).
I think 200-400 ppm without intimacy is alright. Given that there are rental girlfriends at maybe sg for 200/hr.

The more confident SBs would want to command higher payment. It's really up to how deep your feelings and wallet is. XD
Old 26-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I have met a few ladies from SB and all my 1st meets (without intimacy) were not paid. I just picked up the tab for the meal/drinks. To their credit, none of the ladies I met asked to be compensated for the 1st meet.
Old 26-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

No honey, No money
Old 27-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

i found that most local girl as SB not as chio as those in KTV or spa. they are more GND type. met around 8 to 10 of them but none proceed
Old 27-01-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
i found that most local girl as SB not as chio as those in KTV or spa. they are more GND type. met around 8 to 10 of them but none proceed
Seen quite alot local gals only know how to eat, dont know how to converse.
Only know of finding a guy to entertainment them, tell them jokes, make them laugh. Once the guy run out of jokes, he will know
Old 27-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Seen quite alot local gals only know how to eat, dont know how to converse.
Only know of finding a guy to entertainment them, tell them jokes, make them laugh. Once the guy run out of jokes, he will know
i got horrible experience with some ladies i know from dating sites.
not pretty.... and not slim. not young also.
and yet asking for big amount like $500 ppm.
Old 27-01-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

I am considering signing up for a paid membership with either SA or SB. Considering that both of these platforms were started by Singaporeans, who are in the news or in some form of trouble with our government. I have concerns about the longevity of the site and if it will go down just as I paid like 200 bucks. I read in another thread that with less than 200 bucks I could pay for 100s of virtual reality sex videos lol.

What platform do you use, which is better?
Old 27-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I have tried SB. Got two ladies approach me. But want a deposit for the first meet. They say is norm for SB relationship. Met up with one and she asked for $400 to confirm the engagement. That was 3 months ago and she has ghosted me ever since. Lesson learned!
Old 28-01-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Did use SB and met up 5.

99% are either a waste of time, waste of money or waste of both.

I had around 4 that asked anywhere between $200 to 700 for the first meet up. I told them not a chance and told them best of luck. Please don’t be a simp to pay into these types.

The 5 I met up?

1 : 23, SG Chinese, Masters student, 6/10 looks and she was looking for someone to sponsor her. She was quite upfront on what she needed for it to work. $4k cash every month, 4 meet ups per week and 1 sex session per week. I passed as the meet ups were 1-2 hours each time and she wanted sex to be over within 30 mins.

2 : 29, PRC+CECA born in SG, 4/10 looks, is a civil servant and was looking for a pay per meet arrangement only. $200 for 3 hours on weekday nights, $380 for 2 hours on weekends and she preferred no sex as she does have a boyfriend, $700 was her asking price and only doggy style as everything else was off limits.

3: 24, SG Chinese, online 8/10 looks, in person closer to 5/10 max. Very quiet girl and mostly stuck on her phone. She was looking for a SD in the truest sense, wanted to be taken care off and did not really name a price but she basically wanted an easy life without working for it. Potentially an expensive one.

4 : 22, SG Chinese, 6/10 looks, very chatty girl that’s a qualified hair dresser. She only wanted a pay per meet arrangement as she did not want anything exclusive and she also have a bf. Price ? $70 per hour. If that evening have physical contact or touching then $100 per hour and if have sex must add $300 and all sessions must add a charge for her bf to pick her up. Worked out around $50 for me.

We had 2 meets, then decided to try sex on the 3rd but for the 4th she bailed as her bf unhappy.

5 : 23, SG Eurasian, a Masters student and 7/10 looks. Can really talk but she was mostly interested in someone to take care of her needs as she wanted to pursue a modelling stint. Asking price? Need to give her a PA job and on top of that a $5000 allowance. Meet up? Budgeted twice per week with sex.
She wanted me to take her on but I did not have a way to give her a PA position as I am not self employed. Definitely a good one if you are some big shot in a company or run your own business and need a “face” or “front person” for the company.
Old 28-01-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post
Did use SB and met up 5.

99% are either a waste of time, waste of money or waste of both.

I had around 4 that asked anywhere between $200 to 700 for the first meet up. I told them not a chance and told them best of luck. Please don’t be a simp to pay into these types.

The 5 I met up?

1 : 23, SG Chinese, Masters student, 6/10 looks and she was looking for someone to sponsor her. She was quite upfront on what she needed for it to work. $4k cash every month, 4 meet ups per week and 1 sex session per week. I passed as the meet ups were 1-2 hours each time and she wanted sex to be over within 30 mins.

2 : 29, PRC+CECA born in SG, 4/10 looks, is a civil servant and was looking for a pay per meet arrangement only. $200 for 3 hours on weekday nights, $380 for 2 hours on weekends and she preferred no sex as she does have a boyfriend, $700 was her asking price and only doggy style as everything else was off limits.

3: 24, SG Chinese, online 8/10 looks, in person closer to 5/10 max. Very quiet girl and mostly stuck on her phone. She was looking for a SD in the truest sense, wanted to be taken care off and did not really name a price but she basically wanted an easy life without working for it. Potentially an expensive one.

4 : 22, SG Chinese, 6/10 looks, very chatty girl that’s a qualified hair dresser. She only wanted a pay per meet arrangement as she did not want anything exclusive and she also have a bf. Price ? $70 per hour. If that evening have physical contact or touching then $100 per hour and if have sex must add $300 and all sessions must add a charge for her bf to pick her up. Worked out around $50 for me.

We had 2 meets, then decided to try sex on the 3rd but for the 4th she bailed as her bf unhappy.

5 : 23, SG Eurasian, a Masters student and 7/10 looks. Can really talk but she was mostly interested in someone to take care of her needs as she wanted to pursue a modelling stint. Asking price? Need to give her a PA job and on top of that a $5000 allowance. Meet up? Budgeted twice per week with sex.
She wanted me to take her on but I did not have a way to give her a PA position as I am not self employed. Definitely a good one if you are some big shot in a company or run your own business and need a “face” or “front person” for the company.
How was the sex with the 22yo girl bro? Worth it?
Old 28-01-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

That doesn't sound so promising. I guess it may be easier looking from our neighbour or kl if and when travel becomes less of a hassle.
Old 28-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
How was the sex with the 22yo girl bro? Worth it?
She is good if you like that feel that you are fucking a gal that is rather innocent and inexperienced.

Otherwise nothing special and definitely not worth the money if you are after a good fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1