The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
That doesn't sound so promising. I guess it may be easier looking from our neighbour or kl if and when travel becomes less of a hassle.
Let’s be a bit realistic.

The amount of money needed for a SB is not going to be cheap. You can easily pay for a new Honda Civic for the amount of money needed to maintain a SB especially if sex is involved. If you are after a hole, cheaper to get the services of a FL or ML or head to GL.

If you have loads of money to blow and your ego likes that feel of having a “kept woman” then by all means go for it, else many better ways about.
Old 28-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post
Did use SB and met up 5.

99% are either a waste of time, waste of money or waste of both.

I had around 4 that asked anywhere between $200 to 700 for the first meet up. I told them not a chance and told them best of luck. Please don’t be a simp to pay into these types.

The 5 I met up?

1 : 23, SG Chinese, Masters student, 6/10 looks and she was looking for someone to sponsor her. She was quite upfront on what she needed for it to work. $4k cash every month, 4 meet ups per week and 1 sex session per week. I passed as the meet ups were 1-2 hours each time and she wanted sex to be over within 30 mins.

2 : 29, PRC+CECA born in SG, 4/10 looks, is a civil servant and was looking for a pay per meet arrangement only. $200 for 3 hours on weekday nights, $380 for 2 hours on weekends and she preferred no sex as she does have a boyfriend, $700 was her asking price and only doggy style as everything else was off limits.

3: 24, SG Chinese, online 8/10 looks, in person closer to 5/10 max. Very quiet girl and mostly stuck on her phone. She was looking for a SD in the truest sense, wanted to be taken care off and did not really name a price but she basically wanted an easy life without working for it. Potentially an expensive one.

4 : 22, SG Chinese, 6/10 looks, very chatty girl that’s a qualified hair dresser. She only wanted a pay per meet arrangement as she did not want anything exclusive and she also have a bf. Price ? $70 per hour. If that evening have physical contact or touching then $100 per hour and if have sex must add $300 and all sessions must add a charge for her bf to pick her up. Worked out around $50 for me.

We had 2 meets, then decided to try sex on the 3rd but for the 4th she bailed as her bf unhappy.

5 : 23, SG Eurasian, a Masters student and 7/10 looks. Can really talk but she was mostly interested in someone to take care of her needs as she wanted to pursue a modelling stint. Asking price? Need to give her a PA job and on top of that a $5000 allowance. Meet up? Budgeted twice per week with sex.
She wanted me to take her on but I did not have a way to give her a PA position as I am not self employed. Definitely a good one if you are some big shot in a company or run your own business and need a “face” or “front person” for the company.
Why would the 22yo bf be okay with it initially lol
Old 28-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

its a sham bros, don't bother, i've done SA and SB, and both sux, its more or less the same women in both sites anyway, and before you ask, yes i signed up for the premium/vip or whatever fuck you call it and the below average girls are even quoting me 3k a month lol...... this game is for singles who got too much money on their hands. your money is better spent on making even more or blow it on 10 different FLs
Old 28-01-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
its a sham bros, don't bother, i've done SA and SB, and both sux, its more or less the same women in both sites anyway, and before you ask, yes i signed up for the premium/vip or whatever fuck you call it and the below average girls are even quoting me 3k a month lol...... this game is for singles who got too much money on their hands. your money is better spent on making even more or blow it on 10 different FLs
But if you are young and got too much money, lots of choices when you go clubbing / pubbing etc or am I wrong?
Old 28-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Based on my own experience with SB you should follow these principles:

1. Be realistic in your expectations. You are not going to hook a model or a beauty queen. At best you will have an average looking gal.

2. Never pay for the 1st meet if there is no sex involved. The 1st meet is just for both parties to get to know each other and decide if they want to proceed further. Of course be a gentleman and pick up the bill for the meal/drinks

3. Don’t treat the gal like a FL.

4. Be patient - finding a good SB is like panning for gold. You need to sift through a lot of dirt first.

As I said previously, all the ladies I met from SB did not ask for money for 1st meets or even for meet-ups with no sex. None were more than a 5/10. But I was willing to look past the looks and assess them on personality and sexual compatibility. Based on those criteria there are a couple I am still meeting up with.
Old 28-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!

I don't post much but wanted to share my own experience which is a bit contrary to the general response here. Tried about 2 over years ago when I was in a LDR. Just wanted some companionship actually.

Met 3 girls who were only few years younger than me, I was in my late 20s.
1. 27yo 6/10 looks, seemed to be considering another before meeting me but stated that the SD didn't offer much. Iirc 1-2k a month but nearly every other day meet ups with sex, sounds like too good to be true? Yes it is, it sounded way more like a normal bf/gf relationship.

2. 24yo 7/10 SG chinese with Aus accent who just came back to SG from her studies. Revealed that she had an ang moh SB previously, very experienced SB and very engaging conversationalist. She wanted to see if we can proceed further after just one meet up with allowance of 4k, I told her I will get back to her.

3. 23 yo 8/10 eurasian, had the least expectation because her photos weren't very accurate and conversation on the platform was very brief. Long story short, I chose her with a 3k allowance that ended 3 months later. She has been my gf ever since.

I learnt through many conversations that girls are willing to settle for lower allowance if you aren't or at least don't look so old, if you are engaging and genuine. A lot were willing to convert arrangements into relationships if things worked out well. Only 3rd one asked for payment on meet-ups, I straight up refused and I later learned she accepted that because I was in her "age group" and not married at the very least.

Anyway, true story. Guess I was just lucky.
Old 28-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Thanks to all who shared. I think I learnt alot from everyone.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
But if you are young and got too much money, lots of choices when you go clubbing / pubbing etc or am I wrong?
You kind of nailed it but problem is when you go to a club/pub situation not everyone can score, therefore SB/SD arrangements does help out in that respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Why would the 22yo bf be okay with it initially lol
Let me put it this way, 99% of people would not say no to easy money or even potential easy money, that's until reality hits.

She had a few PPM hits previously but none that had any sex or touching involved. BF also could have a share of the money.

Then reality hit, SD brings his gf out to do things he cannot afford, brings her for rides in better cars than the bf owns and shows her life in worlds they never thought they could ever belong to then some uneasiness will set in as the potential to lose the gf becomes real.

Finally though they say they can deal with it or close an eye because of the $$$$$$$$, the reality is it is not easy to accept that though gf brought back with her over $1000 for that few hours that another man had touched his gf's "assets" and also put his dick deep into her pussy.
Old 28-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
What is the rate of success for finding a fwb on those sites?
Old 28-01-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You kind of nailed it but problem is when you go to a club/pub situation not everyone can score, therefore SB/SD arrangements does help out in that respect.

Let me put it this way, 99% of people would not say no to easy money or even potential easy money, that's until reality hits.

She had a few PPM hits previously but none that had any sex or touching involved. BF also could have a share of the money.

Then reality hit, SD brings his gf out to do things he cannot afford, brings her for rides in better cars than the bf owns and shows her life in worlds they never thought they could ever belong to then some uneasiness will set in as the potential to lose the gf becomes real.

Finally though they say they can deal with it or close an eye because of the $$$$$$$$, the reality is it is not easy to accept that though gf brought back with her over $1000 for that few hours that another man had touched his gf's "assets" and also put his dick deep into her pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
+6 for exchange
Old 29-01-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Not easy unless you have money to throw.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Not easy unless you have money to throw.
Thanks for reply. But fwb shouldn't have money issues. Are there ladies looking for fwb on those sites?
Old 29-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Learnt alot here , thanks all for sharing
Old 30-01-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

Need to see the budget. Around $300 for meetup is like ok. Bring go eat, shop, then get a nice place to spend time. Some really can ask for more than $500.
Old 30-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i have tried sugarbook and everything going smooth for now and i am able to meet a sugardady within my expectation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1