The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Seriously, beauty standards in GL really drop these days... was just at whampoa hawker centre.. knn saw a few sexy young things already.. in GL so hard to find them in legal houses... hmm..
Old 05-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Heard Mainland eco quite bad too after 3 years lock down .... hope may relive up CL again like good old days .... just for sight seeing nothing to do ok siok ar
It is very bad. In some 2nd and 3rd tier cities, property price dropped 60%. They have to pay back mortgage. Give them time to do up their expired passport. The present number of flights between China and Singapore is only 10% of pre-covid levels.

We should be able to see an influx around June.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It is very bad. In some 2nd and 3rd tier cities, property price dropped 60%. They have to pay back mortgage. Give them time to do up their expired passport. The present number of flights between China and Singapore is only 10% of pre-covid levels.

Yes read abt tat on some youtube
Old 06-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 8
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

This is true. I had a buddy that went for a business trip recently to a 2nd tier city in mainland. He was wandering about after breakfast on a sat. Chanced upon an alley with street walker. A mid to late 20s lady caught his attention. Quoted 100rmb for bj, 200rmb for full service. He fast hand fast leg proceed already. He managed to get wechat and proudly show us when he is back. Easily those $200sgd quality in sg now. Sigh… the inflation in sg is just damn bad………
Old 18-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Talked to one today at the area between L18 and L20.

Sounds like a Singaporean and NOT a tranny. Looks like those more westernized kind of zhabor that oozes sexual energy. Tanned and looks mixed also. But it's possible that trans can have more feminine voice?

Quoted me 75 bucks, including room. But I said no because I'm abstaining from sex due to a health reason for the next 1+ week. Not STD lol for sure.

Will find her again after the time period is over and just ask her straight up if she's trans lol

Can't wait.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Talked to one today at the area between L18 and L20.

Sounds like a Singaporean and NOT a tranny. Looks like those more westernized kind of zhabor that oozes sexual energy. Tanned and looks mixed also. But it's possible that trans can have more feminine voice?

Quoted me 75 bucks, including room. But I said no because I'm abstaining from sex due to a health reason for the next 1+ week. Not STD lol for sure.

Will find her again after the time period is over and just ask her straight up if she's trans lol

Can't wait.
Bro, if she's as what you describe, ask yourself why would a SG real girl be standing at Geylang freelancing when there are so many KTV bars in the area for her to be a hostess at and earn better money in better environment?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Bro, if she's as what you describe, ask yourself why would a SG real girl be standing at Geylang freelancing when there are so many KTV bars in the area for her to be a hostess at and earn better money in better environment?
good point.
Old 20-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

Can't wait.
between 18 and 20 , normally there are LBs
high chance she is LB, .post op or pre op
Old 21-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

younger days always jio bro go coffee and 逛花街 at lower lorongs. no much money to bonk but still very nice to see so many flowers.

when got earning power, start chiong viet places.
nostalgic photo of jalan molek and the house at lor 24 behind esso.

my fav house to go where you can find quality vb from pub and ktv here for $30 st 30min, $50 lt 1hour.

photo credit to st news.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
younger days always jio bro go coffee and 逛花街 at lower lorongs. no much money to bonk but still very nice to see so many flowers.

when got earning power, start chiong viet places.
nostalgic photo of jalan molek and the house at lor 24 behind esso.

my fav house to go where you can find quality vb from pub and ktv here for $30 st 30min, $50 lt 1hour.

photo credit to st news.
wah. solid! thanks for sharing. definitely much better days!
Old 22-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see more update
Old 02-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember, years ago, before the raids went down, the domestic workers would gather at Geylang L24 on Sundays to earn some extra income.

I went back to Geylang recently and L24 looked rather clean. Obviously, the maids would not be gathering there now, so where did they go? I imagine they still need to earn extra cash on Sundays...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1