The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kena ghosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well we agreed it's NSA even before meeting so it was definitely a one time thing. What surprised me was her blocking me. Correct me if I'm wrong but people usually clear the chat history and delete the chat, not really to the extent of blocking someone?
She is really not interested.

Ask yourself this question. If someone makes you feel really good or you have a good time together, would you not want to meet again and re-live this experience or do something together?

Facts are Facts.
I can see you are infatuated with her, hence 3rd parties will always see it clearer. HAHAHA.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
She is really not interested.

Ask yourself this question. If someone makes you feel really good or you have a good time together, would you not want to meet again and re-live this experience or do something together?

Facts are Facts.
I can see you are infatuated with her, hence 3rd parties will always see it clearer. HAHAHA.

Ehh no I'm not infatuated with her, just surprised at getting blocked on telegram coz I thought usually people will delete the chat history and chat to cut things off. There was never a mention of a second time because we agreed it's NSA one time thing.

Gotta just move on and continue hunting.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ehh no I'm not infatuated with her, just surprised at getting blocked on telegram coz I thought usually people will delete the chat history and chat to cut things off. There was never a mention of a second time because we agreed it's NSA one time thing.

Gotta just move on and continue hunting.
If someone makes you feel disgusted, you wouldn't have started this thread.
If you know what I mean.
At least, you got to fucked her once
Old 09-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
If someone makes you feel disgusted, you wouldn't have started this thread.
If you know what I mean.
At least, you got to fucked her once

You have a point, the thread will be "Bad bonks" or something along those lines if I were to feel disgusted after the deed. 😂

Like what enciks say in army, one time good one.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redflower7988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

blocked so as to cut off all contact. since it’s a one time thing, why would the blocking be of any concern to you? 😂 sekali she has many on her block list.
Old 09-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Do you happened to be six feet three inches? Sorry joking..
Haha that still sticks.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
libra27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't get it. if the woman not ok with you at the first place and still can do in hotel then blocked after that?
Old 10-03-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone has experience of getting ghosted after the deed is done? I.E, meeting a girl from other apps, then after everything is done, she blocks you on the app.

I don't mind sharing my story, but will need some time to type it out.
at least you managed to finish the deed.

I ever kissed, hugged the girl, grabbed her boobs...but when about to strip naked she said no because too fast....then after that got ghosted

Last edited by sony2002; 10-03-2023 at 02:10 AM.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
at least you managed to finish the deed.

I ever kissed, hugged the girl, grabbed her boobs...but when about to strip naked she said no because too fast....then after that got ghosted
She wasn't ready to have sex.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I did that before to other guys.
As in I meet the guy for meals, after that I blocked him 😅

Reason being: 1st meet not so nice to reject or that guy really bore me out so well..
Old 10-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently in Feb, during CNY, a girl in Seeking A. msg me if I would join her for dinner. Since I am free, I agreed. We met in a posh hotel in Orchard. It's a 5-course Chinese fine dining that is not very the cheap, btw.

5 minutes into the conversation with her, I felt something strange with this person. Something felt off. She is either too pretentious or trying very hard to impress me etc.

But I smelt a rat and followed my instinct and played along. After finish the dinner she asked me to join her for a drink but I gave an excuse that I have to wake up early next day to join my friends for a run.

After that I blocked her in Whatsapp. I rather close the door on a person who I don't feel something right than be a victim of a scam. It's a judgement call that sometimes we have to make.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
jacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Recently in Feb, during CNY, a girl in Seeking A. msg me if I would join her for dinner. Since I am free, I agreed. We met in a posh hotel in Orchard. It's a 5-course Chinese fine dining that is not very the cheap, btw.

5 minutes into the conversation with her, I felt something strange with this person. Something felt off. She is either too pretentious or trying very hard to impress me etc.

But I smelt a rat and followed my instinct and played along. After finish the dinner she asked me to join her for a drink but I gave an excuse that I have to wake up early next day to join my friends for a run.

After that I blocked her in Whatsapp. I rather close the door on a person who I don't feel something right than be a victim of a scam. It's a judgement call that sometimes we have to make.
speaking of scam & high end food.

i remember i saw one post, it took place in JB. one guy met with lady for dinner. she brought him to a average looking place, ordered western food. end up the bill cost few hundred rinngit. after payment, the girl just made excuse of not feeling well & went home. seems that girl will earn commission from it.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
speaking of scam & high end food.

i remember i saw one post, it took place in JB. one guy met with lady for dinner. she brought him to a average looking place, ordered western food. end up the bill cost few hundred rinngit. after payment, the girl just made excuse of not feeling well & went home. seems that girl will earn commission from it.
Ya this is very common in JB actually
Old 11-03-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
jacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInObama View Post
Ya this is very common in JB actually
oh. then i hope bros can avoid this scam after reading since it's very common.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

planning a session with financial agent, KC to get her to bed then ghost her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1