The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I quickly buried my face on Ray's shoulder again and I really felt ashame to be seen by that delivery guy. Ray began to slap on my ass and I cried out in pain. His slapping of my ass created some noise and the delivery guy giggled when he saw Ray did that. He came to video my expression in pain and then handed back the phone to Ray before telling him to enjoy.

I pleaded with Ray to stop slapping my ass and he said ok, if i told him my unit number. I told him and I thought he would put me down . But instead, he walked along the corridor straight to my doorstep with me still over his shoulder. Luckily, no neighbour saw it and we reached our doorstep.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

Ray put me down and told me he likes that I am light weight,easy to carry. I was actually happy to hear that and was really enjoying his carrying and caressing of my ass. I know I was silly to tell him that and immediately, he carried me over his shoulder again and wanted to walk down the stairs.

I stayed at the corner so there is a staircase beside my place. As I stayed at the highest floor, there is a staircase leading up to the rooftop but only the town council workers will use this staircase to access to the rooftop. I told Ray to go up the stairs instead as I fear of being seen if We headed down.

He carried me up to the highest staircase and he was amazed it is such a private corner. I guess I made the wrong decision as Ray had myself to him.

He put me down and We had a good 10 minutes or so kissing and caressing each other. He kissed me on my neck and moved down to kissing my chest area. He unbottoned the top 3 buttons of my blouse and tried to pull my bra aside. I pushed his hand away and told him cannot.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Ray didnt continue but asked me to take revenge instead of unbuttoning his top 3 buttons. I giggled and thought why not, since I have long wondered how fit his body is. I did as told and I saw he has a hairy chest! I always have a liking for men with hairy chest, I find them sexy, so Ray has another plus point

Ray jokingly covered his nipples and told me not so soon. That made me giggled and I rested my head on his hairy chest. It really turned me on and I caressed his chest with heavy breathing sound, think he heard and told me don't be nervous.

I unknowingly went to cup his left chest and touched his nipple. He let out a moan and told me he felt good to be touched by me. So I continued to touch his nipple and fondle it. He was getting high and so was I.

He stopped me and joked that he might have to jerk it off if I don't stop. I didn't understand the term but he later explained. He told me it's not fair I could touch his chest and nipple and he couldn't touch mine. I explained to him that I have a phobia of letting people see my boobs and nipples due to breastfeeding effect.

Ray said he understood and did not pressure me, and we kissed some more. He held my hand to caress his penis outside his pants and i felt a big bulge. And I got high.Ray licked my both ears making me shiver and numbed on both knees.

My phone suddenly rang and it broke our intimacy. I quickly picked it up from my jacket knowing I am too close to home and It should be my mom who called.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Indeed it was my mom and she asked why I wasn't home yet, I told her I would be home soon but soon turned to be 2 hours later😊

I was with my "bf", of course I couldn't bear to part with him. While I was taking the call, Ray hugged me from behind and gyrating his bulge against my butt. He slid his hand into my bra and caressed my nipple. Surprisingly, I had feel! When Alvin caressed my nipple and sucked it, I totally don't have the feel. But Ray had the right sensual touch. He caressed for a while and I had to stop my call as well as his touch.

Ray was happy he managed to fondle my nipple. He wanted to see but I rejected him. And he came up with the not fair comment.
Ray's hand droppen to my pants area and he whispered that in that case he had to see my cute little ass. Before I could answer him, he already unbuttoned my pants and unzipped it.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

He turned me to face him but suddenly I was too shy to look at him. I didn't reject his request to see my ass and I let him unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He looked down on my lacy panty, the same panty I had when Alvin stripped me, and commented it looked nice on me.

Then he asked me straight in the face whether he can check on my little ass,before adding I have to be fair to him, I agreed but told him, he cannot see my vagina, that is too personal for a start.

He agreed and pulled my pants down to my ankle. I just felt very high seeing him do that, I don't know why. He followed up by rolling my panty down to my ankle and he laughed at my bushy hair in front of him.

I felt shy again but he said he absolutely love that, it made me happy. He led me to the steps and he sat down. He instructed me to lie flat down horizontally on his thighs so he can clearly see my ass.

I did as told and he had a good time exploring my ass. He noticed my bruises and questioned me. I fear that he would get angry again, so I told him I had a fall. I guess he didn't believe that but he wasn't angry. He caressed my bare ass for a long while and I could feel his strong hand on my bare skin. He made me wet and he kept asking whether I like it. Of course I like it.

He moved on to my crack and slowly opening it. He laughed when he saw my hair. He teased me that I am a special lady with asscrack hair. And these type of ladies are very horny,he asked me whether I am a horny lady. I was lost for words and I only told him it's because it's him that I became horny. Of course I lied to him.When Alvin did that, I was horny too! But I had been dry
for 8 years, so in a week I got touched by 2 guys is indeed a luxury.

But of course I like Ray's touch more as I like him. I completely allowed him to roam all over my ass. He gradually pulled aside my crack to the widest and touched the butthole. I felt ticklish so I shivered a little, but Ray joked that please don't fart and I hit on his knee. I turned my head sideway to steal a glance at him and he was smiling to himself. I am glad I made him happy.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Ray then asked me to get up, I thought he already had enough fun, so I stood up and wanted to wear back my pants. He said No, No, he wanted me to lie face up so that he wanted to play with my bushy hair.

I was gullible to believe him and I lied on his thighs and let him. He did initially played with my hair by pulling it straight and measured how long it is. I felt it is kinky and I giggled with him. Then with a split second he pulled a hair off and I was crying in pain. He measured again my hair and told me his penis is as long when erected.

I was smiling to myself when I heard that, but on the other hand was wondering he really had long penis. He told me he would keep this hair as a present and he took out his cardholder from his pocket and put it inside his cardholder. He told me in this way he can always think of me when he sees the hair. A bit pervertic I thought but I guess it's their culture, so I didn't object.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Ray still played with my hair and he gradually slide his fingers on my vagina, making me moan slightly. He asked me I like it, but I didn't say it. I told him not to touch it and don't see it. I guess I had challenged his ego.

He pulled my legs wide and started to use his fingers to open my vagina to explore. I knew I almost come when he did that because I simply enjoyed his touch. He saw a lot of water flowing out and he laughed, pointing to me that I am horny and getting very wet. He would help me. He said.
He opened my vagina to the fullest and check and he commented that he was amazed I kept my vagina very clean and no foul smell.

I was shy to hear that and before I could react, he slide his finger into my vagina and fingered me for a good 5 minutes. Of course I moaned loud, but I had to cover my mouth while moaning. All I only know, I had a total release of 5 minutes and I showed my embarrassing side of me coming with my white semen flowing out of my vagina.

I already enjoyed his fingering what if he really put his penis in, how would I feel, I thought to myself.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Got pic show us? Or allow us to put our penis in
Old 12-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Ray showed me his wet fingers and began to lick one of the fingers. I instantly felt sick but Ray assured me it is his affection of me. He made me lick the other finger to taste how my vagina taste like. I did as instructed and I didn't feel sick.

I wanted to get up but again Ray forbidded. He instructed me to sit up on his lap instead,so he can hug me. I did as told and I love that due to the affection I craved after coming. I thought to myself, 8 long years, finally I come, but I thought it would be nice if Ray can penetrate me tonight, yes I suddenly became livelier and happier after I come. I wanted him suddenly.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Ray took his phone out and watched the video the delivery guy took just now. He saw my expression and he teased me about it. I told him it is because I like him that is why I enjoyed.

He thanked me for the frank comment and challenged me to another act. All in my mind I was hoping he would say he want to have sex with me, but no, he did not. He said he wanted to see my butthole fully as just now he couldn't due to me lying down.
He said he would let me see his penis and butthole later, as we are a couple.

I agreed and wanted to stand up, but he showed me his pants being wet by my water. I got hold of tissues in my jacket and helped him clean up. Then he made me stand in front of him with my back against him, he ordered me to bend forward but the angle was not right, so he told me to stand back up before leading me to the top of the stairs .
Old 12-03-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Ray took off his shirt and placed on the ground and asked me to prone on it. His gesture made me feel warmth and I did as told. He knelt behind me and I felt his strong hands on my ass again.

He asked me to lift my ass upwards and he started to open my crack again. He tickled my butthole and I shivered. He commented that I have a lovely hole and not being penetrated. He started to lick along my crack and to my surprise, he licked my butthole! I was pushed to climax!
Old 13-03-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

I went crazy when Ray pushed his tongue deep into my butthole and I really moaned out loud. Ray slapped on my ass and told me to moan softer as my mom might hear me. Then I realised what he say was true, so I bit on my lips to prevent myself from moaning.

In no time, I come again and I really shivered tremendously. Ray knew I went into overdrive and he stopped licking. He let me calm down and he held me up.

My both legs were wobbly and I could not stand properly. Ray held on to me tightly and he pulled up my panty and pants for me and even zipped up. I was still panting heavily and he held me closely to him and he let me sat at the steps of the staircase.

He went to pick up his shirt and wore it back before coming back to me.
Old 13-03-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Ray still hugged me tightly until my euphoria really died down and I wasn't panting anymore. He was curious about me having such a big reaction and I told him, I never had anyone licking my butthole before, so I really felt so good and excited.

Ray knew I was tired after all the moaning and he thanked me for the night. He said I should go back to rest but I told him I could not bear to part with him. Yes, during that time, I had grown a stronger liking to him and I did not want to go home.

But my eyes were really closing and Ray decided to tease me, waking me up.
He teased me about my moaning, my butt hole and my butt hair and he didn't expect a decent lady like me can be so horny.

I laughed but turned serious and asked me some serious questions. I asked him is he serious about me and what status were we at.

Ray didn't laugh at my questions and he turned serious too. He held my hand onto his and told me of course he was serious about me, or else he wouldn't went to the extreme of licking my butthole.
Old 13-03-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Then Ray asked me back,was I serious about him, and I replied of course, if not I wouldn't have let him do all those things.
He asked me do I love him,I smiled and said yes, he asked me how much and what I would do for him.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder but he lifted my head to face him. He wanted an answer to how much I love him. I told him I love him so much that I already broke my own barrier of making out in public. He laughed and said that's true.

He then asked me to prove my love more in the days to come. And he wanted me to listen to his instructions and obeyed his order if I really love him. I nodded and told him sure, whatever he said.
Old 13-03-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Ray told me he had a yacht party the following night, which was the New Year Eve, and he wanted me to go with him. I told him I had to bring my sons out with my girlfriends first before I could meet him later.

He said sure, but he wished to do the countdown with me on the yacht and we would have sex after it strikes 12am, making it the history of doing sex right on the 1st of Jan. My eyes widened when I heard he said sex! He asked me don't I wana have sex with him, I just giggled and told him I an shy to openly talk about it, but in my heart, I wanted him badly.

He told me the following night I would enjoy the best sex with him and we would do a marathon sex till the morning. I asked him how to do when there are so many people around, he said there are rooms.

Finally, before I said I could not take it anymore as I was sleepy, he gave me the shock that made me woke up completely. He told me: Cecilia, in time to come, I would wish to anal you. At first I didn't understand, then he said it in a crude way. He said: I would wish to fuck your asshole!

I immediately told him I can't let him do that,but he assured me I would like it, and prove that I really love him by letting him anal me. He said I just agreed to listen to his instructions. I just brushed him off by saying I would consider first. And we left the staircase and I went back to my place and Ray left.

I was taken aback by what Ray said, marathon sex and anal sex. I went to take a shower and started to have illusions of us having sex. I quickly finished my shower and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1