The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Hey bros! I'm back!
Old 08-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Today lazy so took mc hehehehe. So while waiting for doc tried we chat people nearby and saw an innocent looking gal and a few horny ones. Messaged them all and it was the innocent gal who replied! Started chatting her up abit stuck up at first but after awhile managed to break ice. Continued messaging her til afternoon and found out she's just working as a maid nearby 😁😝😜. She kept asking for pix and i kept saying i shy hehehhe. Better see actual if u dont like u can always just go mah hehehehe. So after lunch she say she need go ntuc buy something if can meet there. Me fast hand and leg get ready meet her.
When we met at ntuc almost as her photo simple gal next door looks abit tanned not too tanned short hair and slim figure. She was wearing skirt and t shirt and slippers. Told her we fond somewhere quiet to talk hehehe and she agreed. Led her to a nearby carpark and went up the top floor since afternoon nobody park and totally empty. Sat down the staircase and chit chat abit. After awhile started holdong her hands and move in closer no objections wohooooooooo told her to close her eyes got something for her (hehehehe not my cock lah too fast) when she closed her eyes kissed her lips and she did not object again continued kissing and slowly shoving my tongue inside her until she slowly reciprocate and slode her tongue out slowly.........
Old 08-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Daiso2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 09-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

We continued frenching my my hands finally start to roam her perky b cups her boobs were really firm not saggy hehehe. Wanted to lift up her shirt at first she dunwant told her want see her nice boobs after some coaxing she relented lifted up her bra (she dun wan remove) and started sucking and licking her boobsnow my fingers were walking down start rabba she was holding my hands but she was getting very wet olalala started slowly rubbing her clit and slowly insert my finger...wah still tight. Led to her to my bulging member and she started rubbing was trying to get her to blow me but she dun want 😡 So fingered her fast and furious til she came she was panting and i stood up released the kraken positioned it and pushed in her mouth she just open and let it in hehehehehe too tired to argue. Not an experienced sucker have to guide and teach her suck the head (she cant deep throat yet) and lick the shaft and head and of course the nuts hehehehe no ar difficult. When sufficiently hard i stood her up removed her panties and pocketed them. Positioned myself but she kept closing her legs saying no cannot cannot not safe.......told her dun worry just going to rub my dick til i cum (yeah right) she slowly open i started rubbing the head on her wet hairy pussy (yup hairy no shaved hehehe) and it just miracouslt slipped in. Her eyes went wide and she wanted to move but held her against the wall and frenched her til she stopped struggling and started moaning and grinding. Lifted her up and started rocking difficult to manauver with your shorts on your ankles wahahahahahaha. She was so wet that i felt something dripping down my balls to my legs!!! Got tired and let her go she wanted to sit down but did not let her. I turned her around bent her over and shoved my rigid cock in her wet wet pussy and fucked her fast and hard. When i felt the end cumming pulled out and came on her ass (good thing i aleays bring tissue hehehe). Cleaned up and sat abit to sayang her and frenched abit more. Was sweating like mad already and she needed to get back home already so i passed her cotton panties back she wore it back and we slowly walked down the carpark and went our seperate ways. Messaged her at night and she say her puki very sore hehehehe. Told her its only the beginning til next time again hehehehehehe. Hope u guys enjoyed my humble posts and have a great weekend!
Old 09-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
coldcut3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you have a good weekend too
Old 11-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Wow 70,000 views oledi!!!
Old 11-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS ... you must be very good looking?

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 11-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Stormious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Wow 70,000 views oledi!!!
Very famous thread
Old 12-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

No lah just normal looking. Mostly its hit or miss just need to be persistent and confident. Hehehehe usually message more than 10 sometimes not even one reply.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OleyOley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more adventures
Old 16-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Happy weekend and happy hunting bros!
Old 16-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
DCMotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Enjoy your weekend too!!

Any update coming?
Old 16-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You too,and do come back with more stories.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
hurrayholiday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have a nice weekend too!!