The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
kofugunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

sense of enjoyment
Old 05-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, do you mean marry low or high sex drive woman also same fate of being sexless marriage
Sex drives change one. Bf gf can fuck like rabbit but when marry already can become like sahara desert. But then again ah, imagine u can eat as much nasi lemak as u want. U eat n eat until one day u also will get bored mah. Confirm u also want to eat prata, or mala or fish n chips.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
qwertyabcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkDurianKing View Post
Sex drives change one. Bf gf can fuck like rabbit but when marry already can become like sahara desert. But then again ah, imagine u can eat as much nasi lemak as u want. U eat n eat until one day u also will get bored mah. Confirm u also want to eat prata, or mala or fish n chips.
hahaha correct bro
Old 09-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men just got it in their DNA to cheat. Cannot tahan with one menu only for 50 years.
Old 11-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
Men just got it in their DNA to cheat. Cannot tahan with one menu only for 50 years.
https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/women-...men-heres-why/

Science is finding that women struggle more than men when it comes to staying faithful in relationships.

“Even when your marriage is good, you still miss that rush of feeling so excited you can’t eat or sleep when you’re having such an intense time emotionally and sexually with a new person. That’s what I kept going after, and what I couldn’t say no to.”

That’s how Annika*, 45, from Melbourne, describes her experiences with cheating, and she’s far from alone. According to a growing body of research, many women in long-term relationships are sexually adventurous and have secret lovers.

The view that it’s mostly men who cheat because their partners lose interest in sex is outdated. Science says that it’s actually women who struggle more with monogamy because they get bored in the bedroom. Women crave sexual variety and while some stifle their desire, others will be unfaithful.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to this ML recently, and after the hj we had a nice conversation, and what she said hits me. "you can find a good partner in sg, no need to come to this sort of place"

made me wonder.. if even the ML is giving this advice.. i should really straighten myself out lol
Old 04-09-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Grass is greener on the other side
Old 05-09-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daycap View Post
went to this ML recently, and after the hj we had a nice conversation, and what she said hits me. "you can find a good partner in sg, no need to come to this sort of place"

made me wonder.. if even the ML is giving this advice.. i should really straighten myself out lol
gotta visit her for more advices~!
Old 05-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Put it simply, she finds you smelly.

Don't want to earn your money, ask you to fuck off nicely. HAHAHA.
The conversation wasn't nice, she scared you get too clingy to her. HAHAHA.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Yydsuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She found good partner in sg aldy?
Old 07-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Put it simply, she finds you smelly.

Don't want to earn your money, ask you to fuck off nicely. HAHAHA.
The conversation wasn't nice, she scared you get too clingy to her. HAHAHA.
HAHA cb! she is my life mentor ML now hor good advices only tq
Old 22-11-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ggoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Temptation!
Old 22-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ggoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Temptation!
Old 02-12-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Hi senior bros, if before marriage already sex less than once a month, is it recommend to find new gf?
Old 03-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ma...reality-dating

Case in point, it's not unilateral that only one gender cheats.

Background- A married shop assistant in Singapore has professed to almost falling for the wiles of a love scammer who posed as a doctor.

Facts and Strategy
1. Women go for looks and money- He claimed to be a doctor from Australia who is in his 40s and single, appealing to the woman with his good looks and apparent wealth.
2. Women want the guy, even strangers to show care and concern- In their correspondence, the 'doctor' constantly sent messages to the shop assistant, checking on her wellbeing and showing concern for her.
3. Women want to believe they are special- He also claimed that the woman was the only one whom he could speak honestly with, and that she was "special" to him.
4. Women claim their marriage is no good(or is it the woman is not good herself)- Despite being married, her heart wavered when he ultimately 'confessed his feelings' for her, 8world reported. The woman had shared that she did not have a good relationship with her husband.
5. Women love gifts and expensive things- As an expression of his sincerity, the scammer told the woman he had bought her a bag as a gift, sending her a video of an alleged Hermes store assistant with gloved hands opening a box and pulling out an expensive luxury bag. When she found out that the bag costs over $30,000, the assistant was elated — not due to the price tag, but by what it represented, reported 8world.

Ending- she is not heart broken she cheated on her husband, remorseful- Despite having saved herself the pain of losing $2,000, the woman is still heartbroken from the experience, 8world reported.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1