The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2023, 04:09 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
nivlek2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Why do you all cheat?

I think sex IS part of a healthy relationship. Most of us Asians just don't really want to accept it. I think it's another way to bond. Plus off course that younger chick always appeals. Sure, the wife has tons on her plate like the kids and family commitments but perhaps the man has to help out a little more and the women have to compromise a little more. He needs what he needs and off course, so does she...
Old 30-12-2023, 02:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Married people are probably not looking for a relationship, they have one, its sex they don't have.

Meet your work mates more than you do your other half, things happen.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/wife-had-...141701282.html
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-01-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, do you mean marry low or high sex drive woman also same fate of being sexless marriage?

Marry low sex drive woman will less chance to wear green hat?
Ever wonder why low sex at home
Old 05-01-2024, 07:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Why shouldn't you cheat?

here's a reason to have sex with other people's wife or gf, people are having sex with your wife and gf.

So if you are the stupid shit, who is faithful and loyal, works hard at being the right guy, you are going to left standing there feeling all hurt like a idiot.

My 2 cents.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

https://www.asiaone.com/china/man-ch...ship-important

Man in China discovers 3 kids fathered by others, wife asks 'is blood relationship that important?'

After 16 years of marriage, a man in China filed for divorce from his wife as he discovered that not just one, but three of the daughters they raised together were fathered by other men.

The woman later gave birth to another girl, with another man named in hospital documents. 'China's most pitiful man'
Chen has been deemed "China's most pitiful man" by Chinese netizens due to his wife's serial adultery, reported South China Morning Post.

New evidence presented in court last December as part of Chen and Yu's divorce proceedings showed that Yu had given birth to a fourth child in November 2022, Chinese news outlets reported.

The wife called him an animal- blamed him
"The kids have been calling him 'dad' for many years. It is the act of an animal to take them for a paternity test," Yu said.

"I don't think I've betrayed him. Are blood ties that important? Infertile couples believe it is fine to adopt and raise children who don't have any genetic connection with them," Yu was quoted as saying.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Man in China discovers 3 kids fathered by others, wife asks 'is blood relationship that important?'

After 16 years of marriage, a man in China filed for divorce from his wife as he discovered that not just one, but three of the daughters they raised together were fathered by other men.

The woman later gave birth to another girl, with another man named in hospital documents. 'China's most pitiful man'
Chen has been deemed "China's most pitiful man" by Chinese netizens due to his wife's serial adultery, reported South China Morning Post.

New evidence presented in court last December as part of Chen and Yu's divorce proceedings showed that Yu had given birth to a fourth child in November 2022, Chinese news outlets reported.

The wife called him an animal- blamed him
"The kids have been calling him 'dad' for many years. It is the act of an animal to take them for a paternity test," Yu said.

"I don't think I've betrayed him. Are blood ties that important? Infertile couples believe it is fine to adopt and raise children who don't have any genetic connection with them," Yu was quoted as saying.
Pitty the husband. He's the biggest cuck.
The wife practically banging any guy she sees and husband's picking up the tab
Old 15-02-2024, 11:36 AM
Warriors of the Deep

https://www.globalinvestigations.co....k-infographic/

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/had-affai...104114775.html

Cheating, its sometimes a 2 way street. Not always, sometimes just one way, and it is not always the guy. Many times, its the woman. Hoorah for woman's power...
Old 22-02-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
rocketspine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some sort of excitement
Old 23-02-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

to answer this question, YES ! it is important.

i seen before, the son's father is not his biological one. Really not close.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Aventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old thread, but just to share my view.

Its not cheating unless you get caught
Old 17-03-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Hi senior bros, hope to seek your advice. Do you tell the woman you are cheating with/steal eat with that you are attached/married?

For example if your FL/ML/xiao san ask you whether you got gf/wife you will be honest with them?

Thx senior bros.
Old 17-03-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnlost is Cool - loads of Potential

Cheating in relationship will nvr stop, it’s hard to imagine the bad effects of it
Old 17-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fandior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that men's natural instinct, if you dont cheat, your not normal
Old 18-03-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, hope to seek your advice. Do you tell the woman you are cheating with/steal eat with that you are attached/married?

For example if your FL/ML/xiao san ask you whether you got gf/wife you will be honest with them?

Thx senior bros.
I always tell them. nothing to hide, unless you trying to add on more lies to fish them. and most of them are quite smart about it anyways
Old 18-03-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
I always tell them. nothing to hide, unless you trying to add on more lies to fish them. and most of them are quite smart about it anyways
Thx bro, have up u pts. And after knowing they are ok to proceed with the cheating?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1