The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any place happening in koh samui??

will be going koh samui soon...any bro out there have recommendation to party in koh samui?
Old 24-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any place happening in koh samui??

I am interested to know too.. So far I only found these reference.

Looks like Koh Samui cleaned quite a bit.

http://www.godsofthailand.com/hooker...amui-thailand/

http://www.thailand-a-gogo.com/koh_samui
Old 24-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

What www.thailand-a-gogo.com/koh samui mentioned about agogos in Lamai and Chaweng are correct.

But you have been warned that most of these agogos' customers were farangs. I have been to 2 such agogos in Lamai.

In Chaweng, never been to the agogos but spent my time in Soi Mango clubs whereby ladies can be picked up. Mostly darker skin type. Most are free lancers in the club and can be picked up easily. There are bar girls in many of the bars next to the big club in Soi Mango. But i have never been inside any of these bars.
Old 24-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
What www.thailand-a-gogo.com/koh samui mentioned about agogos in Lamai and Chaweng are correct.

But you have been warned that most of these agogos' customers were farangs. I have been to 2 such agogos in Lamai.

In Chaweng, never been to the agogos but spent my time in Soi Mango clubs whereby ladies can be picked up. Mostly darker skin type. Most are free lancers in the club and can be picked up easily. There are bar girls in many of the bars next to the big club in Soi Mango. But i have never been inside any of these bars.
Soi mango is disco?? U know what the damage?
Old 25-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool View Post
Soi mango is disco?? U know what the damage?
The disco or club is in Soi Mango. But me cannot remember the name of this disco. Enter the soi, walk straight and the club is straight ahead. To your right is a big bar ( but few ladies inside ) with many pool tables. To your left is a small soi with many small bars on either sides. It was a few moons ago and prices surely have increased but no saw no okts or male pimps with the freelancers in the club. Prices up to u to nego with the freelancers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1