The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rnking23 View Post
how can i share more pix on a single post?

is it possible?
Too many pix in a thread take forever to load. I therefore set a limit of 4 per post.

However, you can post as many images you want in a thread as long as it's 4 at a time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-03-2011, 03:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
p0rnking23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Too many pix in a thread take forever to load. I therefore set a limit of 4 per post.

However, you can post as many images you want in a thread as long as it's 4 at a time.
only big pictures take forever to load... I think you should install an auto image resizer bro because i can see a lot of thread with very huge pictures and the thread takes forever to load... just a suggestion
Old 01-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only big pictures take forever to load... I think you should install an auto image resizer bro because i can see a lot of thread with very huge pictures and the thread takes forever to load... just a suggestion

Not a single image in the picture/link exchange section is served from sammyboyforum.com

All the images are hotlinked from other servers and how long they take to load all depends upon the size of the file and the performance of the server they are hotlinked from.

I can't resize files that aren't on my server.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
yes bro you can.. you can use the ncode image resizer a vbulletin plugin... it will resize any picture posted on the forum no matter where it is hosted
It does nothing for the download times as the image still has to be downloaded from the host server before ncode can process the image for display.

Quote:
NCODE IMAGE RESIZER FOR VBULLETIN 3.6.0
version: 1.0.1

I. What does it do
This plugin enables you to automatically resize every user-posted image which is larger than given dimensions. Users can choose the maximum dimensions and the resize method to use.
The resize methods are:
- No resizing
- Enlargement in the same document
- Enlargement in the same window (replacing the forum thread document)
- Enlargement in a new window

It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image is too small) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize. Filesize is only supported on Internet Explorer, other browsers don't reveal this information through javascript.

II. What does it not do
- It does not do server side resizing of images. Everything is done clientside
- It does not prevent long loading times. The images have to be downloaded completely by the client before the script can resize them.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
ahh ok... i thought it will resize and no need for the file to load completely

by the way bro.. how can i edit my post? because some of my links went dead
If the links go dead, just repost the updated ones.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:06 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

No you are not allowed to edit your post..
Do like sam said... j
ust make a new post.

Quote:
repost in a new post? so editing of post is really impossible?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
avabot56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shit. i changed e thing to mobile view. now i can't change back. how?
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

try log out and login again..
if it doesnt work.. someone else post an alternative in this thread.. try read the last few pages.. it should be there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by avabot56 View Post
shit. i changed e thing to mobile view. now i can't change back. how?

Old 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
avabot56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
try log out and login again..
if it doesnt work.. someone else post an alternative in this thread.. try read the last few pages.. it should be there..
not working.. need to access settings. bt nt in e usercp
Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
bearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi, i have a qn. I'm new here n under moderation. Can i still send pm normally? Cos i dont find my sent pms in the sent folder. Thanks
Old 04-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbear87 View Post
hi, i have a qn. I'm new here n under moderation. Can i still send pm normally? Cos i dont find my sent pms in the sent folder. Thanks
Saving a copy of your sent PMs is an option in the user CP.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:11 PM

read this sticky..

click on usercp
> edit option
> tick "When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbear87 View Post

Old 04-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcanon View Post
hi sammyboyfor, I tried already afew times. Even cleared my cookies and cache, even tried another computer, but all the same. Once I login to my account, it will become the mobile layout. Any other ideas?

update: Woah i got it! I went to editsignature and changed the address to editoptions instead. a fluke shot, but i got it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by avabot56 View Post
not working.. need to access settings. bt nt in e usercp
answer as above.......
Old 06-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
happy321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is pixslam down? Can't access
Old 18-04-2011, 07:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mate. Can't reply your pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1