The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimdafbskucf View Post
You two are delusional or kumgong? lol

u really think this place is being run out of the goodness of the owners and admins' hearts?

why do u think they censor and delete negative FRs all the time
You sound like an angry soul. If you are not happy, you shouldn’t be here. Although this forum is not what it used to be, I still get more hits than misses because of the few reviewers who give honest reviews “out of the goodness of their heart”.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Duron is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Selective fails at paid or commercial sex.

Sometimes its mood or vibe, if not right, hard to get hard, figuratively speaking.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You sound like an angry soul. If you are not happy, you shouldn’t be here. Although this forum is not what it used to be, I still get more hits than misses because of the few reviewers who give honest reviews “out of the goodness of their heart”.
The forum is not what it used to be because there are bills to be paid... hefty ones.

When it first started it anyone and everyone could say whatever they want. However after ending up tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket I caved in to the commercial realities of running a website.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The forum is not what it used to be because there are bills to be paid... hefty ones.

When it first started it anyone and everyone could say whatever they want. However after ending up tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket I caved in to the commercial realities of running a website.
That's logical and I like it. HAHAHA.

Doing a business, not doing a charity.
Why can't newbs understand? HAHAHA.

It's easy to see fake vs real FRs, again not sharing tips on this. HAHAHA.
Must understand, if I share tips will spoil Boss Sam's business. Nothing beneficial for me in doing that. HAHAHA.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post

Must understand, if I share tips will spoil Boss Sam's business. Nothing beneficial for me in doing that. HAHAHA.
My philosophy now is not to break anyone's ricebowl including my own.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-11-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Noted, boss.. SBF huat ah!

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 23-11-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Ever wondered why few ppl bother to share FRs these days? Eventually those few reviewers will eventually give up and fuck care because they get sick and tired of getting their honest FRs censored
Old 23-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post

Running a profitable business means turning a blind eye to unethical and unscrupulous okts, and censoring negative feedback?

Why kumgongs cant understand a business is even stronger when it shows everyone that it can function as a fair platform
Old 23-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimdafbskucf View Post
Running a profitable business means turning a blind eye to unethical and unscrupulous okts, and censoring negative feedback?

Why kumgongs cant understand a business is even stronger when it shows everyone that it can function as a fair platform
Why kumgongs cant understand no matter how much he feedback, he doesn't change a shit to how this forum operates. HAHAHA.
Old 30-11-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorb View Post
woot, hi-five

comparing the success even at fls/mp, I find ktvs ones still a lot better.
once there is feel, can get a different satisfaction.
one of the reason I do a lot of rtfs or a lot of return to regular ktv girls.
ktv girls normally quite surprised I still want them after a session, so the treatment sometimes actually is better
Just curious what KTV girls you normally bang - PRC, thai or viet?

Also isn't it very costly to bring the KTV girl out, on top of the money spent at the KTV itself? How much you spend per visit
Old 30-11-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Also isn't it very costly to bring the KTV girl out, on top of the money spent at the KTV itself? How much you spend per visit
Thai easiest but mostly viet
Old 01-12-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

I only go for prc, as hard to communicate with thai or viet to build feel.
pre and post covid cost wise have changes.
before is less than $50-80 for ktv, before butterfly tips, for joints without mummies.
girl have to nego on your own, my max is $200 for 1 shot, $300 for 2 shots. after covid, add $20-$50 for room. but I still hold out on my $200-$300.
a lot of times if quote above my budget, I just honest and say 我能力有限,抱歉.
They will test the water, I just don't pretend to be deep.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to Geylang Licensed house 5-6 times, all fail. Bro refused to stay hard, barely 1 min, go soft.

MP - fail rate 70%. Same, ml gets it hard, but bro cannot stay hard. HJ/BJ also cannot

FLs - fail rate 50%. Most of the time, book for 2 shots, can do 1 shot, second is only sometimes. Fails is 1 shot also cannot.
(RTF success rate 99% )

KTVs - Success rate 99%. Let's go Baby !!! 2 shots, 3 shots, or more, bring it !!!

I find my situation particularly strange. I spent some time trying to understand and I think I know why.

Main difference in KTV is that I get to see the girl in rl first, can get to choose which one.
After still can tcss to build feel, if no feel, then won't ask out.
Hotel also, all fresh towels, need more time can extend, no feeling of time not enough or rush.

I envy my friends who can do geylang effortlessly, but I'm the type that prefers no rush, slow and easy, with feel the most important factor.
I know the feel is made up, but it is still better than even no made up feels.
Gives me more enjoyment and satisfaction, over the other mp and fls success.

I am happy with the way it is with me, even though I envy my friends, wham bam, thank you maam.

Wanted to share this out there and see if many bros are same as me
Geylang is actually quite customizable as long u are not asking for raw or scat

In your case i suggest u tell the geylang girl what u want, to just chit chat and hug hug on the bed

If u decide to have sex and out of time, you can just extend the session

Many prc house now offer $100 for 30mins
Old 02-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to Geylang Licensed house 5-6 times, all fail. Bro refused to stay hard, barely 1 min, go soft.

MP - fail rate 70%. Same, ml gets it hard, but bro cannot stay hard. HJ/BJ also cannot

FLs - fail rate 50%. Most of the time, book for 2 shots, can do 1 shot, second is only sometimes. Fails is 1 shot also cannot.
(RTF success rate 99% )

KTVs - Success rate 99%. Let's go Baby !!! 2 shots, 3 shots, or more, bring it !!!

I find my situation particularly strange. I spent some time trying to understand and I think I know why.

Main difference in KTV is that I get to see the girl in rl first, can get to choose which one.
After still can tcss to build feel, if no feel, then won't ask out.
Hotel also, all fresh towels, need more time can extend, no feeling of time not enough or rush.

I envy my friends who can do geylang effortlessly, but I'm the type that prefers no rush, slow and easy, with feel the most important factor.
I know the feel is made up, but it is still better than even no made up feels.
Gives me more enjoyment and satisfaction, over the other mp and fls success.

I am happy with the way it is with me, even though I envy my friends, wham bam, thank you maam.

Wanted to share this out there and see if many bros are same as me
Thanks for the thread. Good to know i'm not alone.

Can any bros here tell me how much budget must set aside for KTV? I haven't try before.

That said, I just tried JB spa and i think the budget is ok and i might have better chances enjoying there.

Advantages:
  1. got parade, so can see face instead of photo
  2. overnight price is only little bit more than my usual 90/2 FL budget
  3. overnight means no time pressure
  4. overnight gives me time to build chemistry before the deed
  5. JB spa got simple makan and sauna to sit and chat with girl
  6. usu near ktv if you want to bring her there

Disadvantages:
  1. JB means need to set aside extra time to travel
  2. overnight also means must plan time properly
  3. price is slightly higher (but should be less than ktv?)

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 03-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I only go for prc, as hard to communicate with thai or viet to build feel.
pre and post covid cost wise have changes.
before is less than $50-80 for ktv, before butterfly tips, for joints without mummies.
girl have to nego on your own, my max is $200 for 1 shot, $300 for 2 shots. after covid, add $20-$50 for room. but I still hold out on my $200-$300.
a lot of times if quote above my budget, I just honest and say 我能力有限,抱歉.
They will test the water, I just don't pretend to be deep.
Wow $50-$80 is pretty cheap for KTV. In the past, it will cost me $100-200 per night just for the alcohol and room charge alone. If add girls' tips, it will easily be $300 above (HH might be slightly cheaper)

Also I am surprised KTV girl are willing to go out with you for 1 shot for just $200? Usually I understand the girl will only be willing to be tapaoed outside if you book her for the entire HH/SH session. Usually cost $400-500

Just curious which KTVs you go to? Those at Peace centre & Cuppage cannot be so cheap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1