The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 04-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
Shim Shim
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Oh, the stars of Feng Yun and Infernal Affairs are going to be there too ... no wonder ... I guess, cant bring young kids liao, will be full of teenagers ..
Old 04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Felicia Chin dirty joke in 8 Days magazine, pg 45.

"some young guy working at a gynae... his command in Hokkien was horrible. So when he attended to an old lady and put his finger to examine her organ, he wnated to know if she was feeling any discomfort, so he asked her, "Ah ma, le song boh?" (Hokkien for "does that feel good?") "

She got dirty mind.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Fiona Xie will be at Plaza Singapura, 5 March 2008, 1830 hours for the premiere gala of her show, Rule#1.

Take some close up pics for her boobies for me brother...Good man
Old 04-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, it is difficult.. because there are so many people, how to get close to her. (Shawn Yue and Ekin Cheng will be there..)

It is better if there is local roadshow event (for her only) where we queue up to take pic , get autograph...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, it is difficult.. because there are so many people, how to get close to her. (Shawn Yue and Ekin Cheng will be there..)

It is better if there is local roadshow event (for her only) where we queue up to take pic , get autograph...

Invest in a super zoom camera and a tripod lor
Old 04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Rockweiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow this gynae must be quite new, if lao jiao, should have learn by now how to say it in whatever language ....

Quote:

"some young guy working at a gynae... his command in Hokkien was horrible. So when he attended to an old lady and put his finger to examine her organ, he wnated to know if she was feeling any discomfort, so he asked her, "Ah ma, le song boh?" (Hokkien for "does that feel good?") "

She got dirty mind.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Jessica Liu is one hot babe...Recently, she act in the 9pm show, donning all the office work attire, really give me the OL fetish...Today lagi better she wear a top that she show her deep cleavege. Although her is quite small...haha
Old 05-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
amk8899 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Dome View Post
How to hook up with tcs stars to hv sexxion ... privacy assured. Can pm me ...
Bro,r u sure? i dont mind to pay but must be tcs star and not cala fair leh
Old 05-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
FL Dome is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro amk8899, paiseh I meant I also want to be service by them ... or service them
Old 05-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
acedia is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think it was mention somewhere by bro ang076, he will not pass contacts as he wont know who we are and all .... so I suppose only a inner circle kinda of people will access to these goodies ...
Old 05-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

I think the MILF with the son that got hospitalized from the 9pm drama at channel 8. She is HOT with very low cleavage dotted blouse she wore during the episode on the 4th March.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

Bro Krazyhippo,

She is none other than Ong Ai Leng (Wang Ailing), from Malaysia.
She once clad in red bra and jean on scene in a show starring Li Nanxing as main lead. She played Li Nanxing estrangled wife.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
Kryptonian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fiona Xie will be at Plaza Singapura, 5 March 2008, 1830 hours for the premiere gala of her show, Rule#1.
How could I have missed this! Once again too late
Old 05-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
Kryptonian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She got dirty mind.
Somehow the joke seems so like her. Maybe Felicia Chin likes to play with herself?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Samster

I will be meeting Felicia at AMK this Saturday, and purschase Vitagen, take pic with her and also give her a letter detailing my bios and my email, and tell her I am a Sammyboyforum member, and see whether she will reply to me via email.

Then, I will email her my FRs.

When we met again, see how she react..Hehehe!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1