The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLkianewbie View Post
Nice FR bro will up you when my 24 hour is up. Some girls do change im hoping mine doesnt. Im planning to book her 4D3N straight but better just do 1 day just in case because not sure what will happen.
Have fun and do update us on the latest happenings. Btw, I don't think u can up KLguy yet since u don't have enough points
Chok dee na krup
Old 29-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

hi bros

somthing info to share as I am in hatyai most of the time

There is a new hotel name Wiang Pin( former Mae Nam hotel) just behind the Emrerald Hotel along rooms are charge at 400thia baht per nite but not inclusive of surcharge during peak season like CNY and songkran

Important point is there this hotel is like Pink lady.WIth massage parlour and turkish massage..One of the hottest joint you can find now in hatyai

WHat i know is the girls are for short time only(1200-1500 thai baht)and most of them are syt type...Sexy show and traditional massage are on the second third floor .

As management as Paris and nite lady and Suriya karoke now..I am not too about Overnite bookng is neg but i think it still up to $$$(will update bros later again)

rooms should be still avail and i will update u guys again in the next two days
(during CNY and Songkran)

HOpe my info are helpful and if any bro want a meet up for coffee just PM me

Am always here(but have to go back for CNY this FEB)

Ciao
Old 29-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

25/01/2010 - Day 01

Rushed and arrived at Tanjung (usual TT place) in Subang Jaya around 12.15am after my meeting with my fellow marketers. Some of my good brothers have arrived. TCSSed, smoked and drank tea until around 3am then head we head towards Hadyai. Helped to drive all the way until Changlun. Had 2 stops along the way for makan, toilet & smoke. Reached Bkt Kayu Hitam around 9am, we changed drivers as I'm not familiar with the roads in Thailand.

Reached Hatyai around 1030am had post-breakfast at one of my favourite "Siew Yok" (roast pork) with spare parts and "kau kar mu" (stew pork leg). *A note to those driving in Hadyai, on odd days (Mon,Wed,Fri), it's illegal to park on left side of the road, on even days (Tues,Thurs&Sat) it's illegal to park on right side of the road. Just pandai2 read the signage :P

After our wonderful breakfast, we all went farming around Channivat area & See Kim Yong area. Personally, since my 1st trip to Hadyai until now, I'm a bit bias towards See Kim Yong and so far my personal experience over there is good. Channivat only booked once. This round again, booked another cute and chatty gal in See Kim Yong.

Name: Kek (as in birthday cake, this is what she describe to me :P )
Origins: Chiangrai
Language: Thai, Hokkien & Mandarin
Face: Sweet & always smilling
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame
Boobs: Should be B
FK: Yes
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ: Superb!!!
FJ : 8/10 SHIOUK!
GFE: Friendly and accomodative. A mixture of girl next door and naughty...
WIR: Maybe... (read nxt FR)
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...
Remarks: Bath service was like the one in BKK, I think is Tamarod Massage Center? The bath session alone was around 1hour++. Very thorough & playful bathing sesssion with BBBJ included . When sleeping she likes to wear a silk nightgown with nothing underneath... very good for raba2... hehehe... and left it in my room... souviner?
Old 29-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

26/01/2010 - Day 02

My girl left around 930am +++. I think she was late for work Me and dear brother, went for fish maw & koay chiap opposite the wet market…. Aroy mak mak!!! My dear bro said wanna start farming and told me about the problem with his girl last nite. Since we started in Chinavet yesterday, we start at See Kim Yong today. Arrived there around 11am. Started farming and I got another girl from the same farm again. I didn’t see Kek, I guessed she was either booked or was still outside :P Our bro got a hard time on who wanna book. I booked one that caught my eye… a bit lansi type… HAHAHA… but trusted my gut feeling and well would say it was rewarding

Name: Hong
Origin: Mee Sai, Chiangmai
Face: Looks a bit lansi and quiet
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame and tall (around 165-170)
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair
FK: Yes
Catbath: Yes
B2B Massage: Yes
CBJ+BBBJ: 5/10 + 8/10 (CBJ on first round, onwards are BBBJ)
FJ : 8/10 (Tight & watery…) Can be quite wild once it starts :P
GFE: 9.9/10 (who cares the rating… I know I enjoyed her company a lot)
WIR: Will pay her another visit if I go there again 
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...

Remarks: This girl has a little bit of a lansi face but is a very fun girl once I get to know her and break the ice & make her relax. (Papa Playman must teach me more of this). I labeled her “lansi”, she laugh and labeled me “kuai lan”. OMG.. Very much like a gf on the bed. She likes to tickle and kacau me… I like this kind of playful girl. When sleeping beside me, she knows how to use her eyes to electrocute me… o_O;;; dangerous… She can really be a cockteaser! She also taught me some Thai using my book. Aiyah… just in short, she’s something that I like… end of story :x

She came a bit late because mamasan gave her the wrong hotel name & room number. She went to the other Crown Plaza Hotel instead. She looked a bit pissed at first… We talked quite a bit before going for the bathing + sex session. That session was good but it only got better and better :P Went for a ramen at Lee Garden and watch a movie together… For the 1st time in my life, I watched an English movie dubbed in Thai without any subtitles… We watched Jackie Chan’s “Spy Next Door”. A fun session indeed, luckily this is a comedy and not a romance movie with a lot of talks in between… Understood part of the movie with her help translating some long winded parts with a lot of conversation involved.

After that session, we went to Hadyai Municiple Park for the latern show, had a good time there, adjourned back to town tapau-ed some local food and shared with her. We talked a lot, transferred the photos I took to her phone’s memory card & also exchanged some MP3s. Watch another movie on TV with some raba2 and slept. Had some action in the middle of the nite and another session before she cabut back to work around 9am++.

Chok dee na krup!!!
Old 29-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boundThunter is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Have fun and do update us on the latest happenings. Btw, I don't think u can up KLguy yet since u don't have enough points
Chok dee na krup
Bro sober, since you pointed out that bro KLguy didn't have enough points to up others because of his lacked of reputation point, it would be gracious of you to up him with your 6 pointers to bring him up to 34 from his presently 28. Hopefully another kindhearted bro or bros could add to that and presto, he will have that reputation point. Goodwill can go a long distance.

Chokdee mearnkan na khrab...
Old 29-01-2010, 04:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
26/01/2010 - Day 02

Remarks: This girl has a little bit of a lansi face but is a very fun girl once I get to know her and break the ice & make her relax. (Papa Playman must teach me more of this). I labeled her “lansi”, she laugh and labeled me “kuai lan”. OMG.. Very much like a gf on the bed. She likes to tickle and kacau me… I like this kind of playful girl. When sleeping beside me, she knows how to use her eyes to electrocute me… o_O;;; dangerous… She can really be a cockteaser! She also taught me some Thai using my book. Aiyah… just in short, she’s something that I like… end of story :x

Chok dee na krup!!!
Look like you have a great time there.....hmmmm......seem to be your playground already...hahahah!

Sorry got to go back early....but no regrets!
Old 29-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Look like you have a great time there.....hmmmm......seem to be your playground already...hahahah!

Sorry got to go back early....but no regrets!
wah.... papa playman.... very dangerous statement, it's not my playground lar... still got a lot to learn from u and the lao jiaos over here...

Hahaha... don't worry about going back early... small matter... understanable... if nothing on, I'll join u all for TT later. btw, thanks for the trip. With u around it's always more fun
Old 29-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

Hey guys I need quick reply here, may I know are there any pharmacy near Lee Garden Plaza hotel ?
Old 29-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post
Hey guys I need quick reply here, may I know are there any pharmacy near Lee Garden Plaza hotel ?

Walk around....u got one under the Lee plaza itself.....
Old 30-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. Like bro llbkoh has pointed out, there's below Lee Garden Plaza itself. If not, from Lee Garden Plaza main entrance, turn left, reach the junction, walk straight up, along the same row as where Pink Lady is, after the 7-11, there's one Watsons and if I'm not mistaken, there's 1 or 2 Chinese Style Pharmacy there. Happy finding...
Old 30-01-2010, 03:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
In Lee garden itself there is Boots on the ground floor after Swensen Icecream and go out from Lee Garden on your left side after Pink Lady go straight there is 7-11,then there is Watsons....these two are the nearest to Lee Garden Hotel and there is pharmacist in there, too!
Old 30-01-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
In Lee garden itself there is Boots on the ground floor after Swensen Icecream and go out from Lee Garden on your left side after Pink Lady go straight there is 7-11,then there is Watsons....these two are the nearest to Lee Garden Hotel and there is pharmacist in there, too!
Papa Playman has spoken.... Hehehehe...
Old 30-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

10am Tuesday 26th Jan 2010

Awoke the next day and went to See Kim Yong area and took a nice MILF lady with huge boobs coz he was ultra friendly and thank God coz indeed she was nice!

Name: Ah Pim
Face: OK for a MILF
Body: OK for a MILF
Boobs: OK, defiantly for a boobs lover ( Good Boob Job, doesn't feel fake!)
FK: Light kisses
Catbath: Wow a good licker
CBJ: Good one for a CBJ!
FJ : This lady is a good lover for those who enjoy slow and romantic love making!
GFE: Very nice!
WIR: Defiantly if I can!
Damage: 2000 Bhats + tips

Now this lady is a good partner for those looking to spend a nice time with a MILF who enjoys slow and romantic love making. She responds and performs well to those who like her type. I recommend her only to those who are looking for a good time with a nice MILF!

She treated me like BF and we had a wonderful time consisting of 1st going to Hatyai Municpal Park to see the International Lantern Show (Only available when not raining!) and then went to watch a movie together where we held hands and it felt like I was back in my college days dating my 1st gf! Nice GFE exp! For bed let’s put it this way, we made love once in the afternoon when she came and once in the morning and it was a nice and enjoyable experience for an uncle like me!

BTW this lady is a Vegetarian who will bring her own tiffin carrier filled with vegetarian food. You can ask her to at pau extra if you’re into that kinda food which was delicious when she shared some of her food with me!

Next day went back to KL by Konsortium Bus!
Old 30-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLkianewbie View Post
Nice FR bro will up you when my 24 hour is up. Some girls do change im hoping mine doesnt. Im planning to book her 4D3N straight but better just do 1 day just in case because not sure what will happen.
Hard to sat with these kinda things coz woamn got moods, but if you lose 1 find another! Don't waste your time and there are many more to be explored in Hatyai!
Old 30-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

Thanks to all bros who responded =)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1