The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa bro that joy confirm expensive sial haha if from Japan

Nope std pricing at 120.
She is 100% Jap and was operating in a condo in JC area.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows who can provide authentic nuru using air mattress over at SLG?
Old 07-08-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium20 View Post
Wah... Really tempted to try Yue Yue now. Thanks for the recommendation bro.
Here are some recent FRs from other bros who have tried her. They are pretty accurate, you can make your own decision after reading them .

https://samsforum.store/showpost.p...stcount=109259

https://samsforum.store/showpost.p...stcount=107825
Old 07-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Actually no leh, the standard SLG pricing. Was a little skeptical initially but she had all the typical japanese stuff like courtesy/bowing/shy. Later on she even apologized if her massage wasn't hard enough for me.

However because too courteous, can be difficult to have GFE too..

I even jokingly ask her if she does stuff like soapland
Wow what a gem, too bad I can't get to try the Japanese joy you talking about since she's RTJ
Old 07-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
My advise is skip...totally a no go for me there are better choices out there.
In that case you know any ML that does a good bbbj/cim?
Old 07-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Yue Yue is worth the visit for sure. Very rare to receive that kind of service nowadays.

That stinky mouse will only recommend lao kway bu or cui looks MLs.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Xiao Mi also not bad but not for boobs lover. Her nuru B2B massage is worth a visit.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

MR for Joy/Xixi

Most of the old timers would know this gem already but just sharing for the new guys who haven't tried. Visited her recently after she took a break for a while from working. Was pleasantly surprised I could get a slot even though it was quite last min. (she was quite popular and still is)

location - 9.5/10
Discreet yet quite accessible. I drive, parking nearby is not a really a problem. Foot solider quite lucky cuz it's a 5-10 min way from a very accessible MRT. Stays alone, apartment is really big for a ML and very well decorated. Good hygiene, clean environment. The shower is really clean and it makes you want to spend more time in it. (i've been to showers where i just want to GTFO as soon as I enter) Her warm personality together with the nice ambience makes you feel like you are visiting a lover.

Looks - 8/10
Photos are definitely her. Sweet looking, nice pair to grab, a bit more mature compared to her first stint a few years ago. No more a SYT but not pre-MILF yet.

Service - 9/10
Her warm and fun loving personality coupled with her excellent service really makes you feel at ease when visiting her. She's dedicated and didn't even reply her messages even though i saw messages coming in on her phone. Told her I didn't mind but she still focus on massaging me. Good solid massage coupled with good service.

Overall- 9/10
Nice body, sweet looking with a decent pair to grab. There may be prettier SYT available now, or others that offer more in terms of services. But in terms of overall package and the nice feeling she gives you when you visit, I would say she's still one of the best I've encountered.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Xiao Mi also not bad but not for boobs lover. Her nuru B2B massage is worth a visit.
Your post reminded me that I never got to try her after not getting replies to my booking requests when I first started. I should try again now to experience her nuru B2B massage .
Old 07-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked her (https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/jojo-pretty-chio-babe/) just now. Totally different person from pic. If it’s just age/meitu is okay but this was downright fake pics. Rejected and left the place. Massive landmine, avoid at all costs!
Old 08-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Try her.
She is highly recommended!
Old 08-08-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
wow, didn't know that can see who zap you instead.
Only paid up account.
Old 08-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
IlirOstovich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isn't this Mun Siong Yoong the guy who had to resign from KPMG in shame due to sexual harassment allegations? I've worked in KPMG before and heard stories of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Hi all, I need your advice. Is there any way for me to stop the mainland chinese massage ladies from slapping my balls?

About a few months ago, I visited a massage lady and during the session, she playfully slapped my balls and said, "你喜欢这种,对吧?" I said no and that it was very painful. However, I assumed that it was a one off thing and thought nothing of it.

A few weeks after with a different massage lady, I connected with the different massage lady on WeChat. After she looked through her WeChat groups, her face lit up and said, "哦!你是哪个被别的女生拍睾丸的,对吧?哈哈哈!" I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK! Why was the incident of getting my balls slapped without my consent being spread online between the massage ladies? I then reiterated that I did not like it and that no one should be slapping my balls. She simply giggled, typed something in her WeChat, and resumed the massage session.

From then onwards, every mainland chinese massage lady I visited sought to slap my balls during my session! It is very painful and I am so not paying SGD100 plus dollars to get my balls slapped.

What should I do to stop this? Changing number is not an option as I use my number for work. Also, any new number would not be in the massage ladys' database, preventing me from making appointments with them easily. Only genuine helpful replies please, no derogatory comments will be tolerated.
Old 08-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoloman987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Went back to Bi Er last week and quite wasted cos she leaving early next month. Bros who havent try her and go and try her cos limited time left! Big boobs plus can zhut, friendly character who will talk to you as well!
Have she been told to buy her air ticket?
Until she has been told then is bye bye confirmed.
Else it is norm these days to extend white card monthly until their case is officially closed.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlirOstovich View Post
Isn't this Mun Siong Yoong the guy who had to resign from KPMG in shame due to sexual harassment allegations? I've worked in KPMG before and heard stories of him.
dont think anyone will really use their real name out here, but no much news about him, isit an internal affair?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1