The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Oh yeah forgot, when I pull out at the end, there is smell come out. Horrible. First time I experienced this, licking time no smell and it is clean shaven too. What could be the reason guys? I dare to meet her anymore.
You said she was famous here. What did you expect? Clean? You just licked through dicks past. Prostitutes are more cleaner than these village bicycles. Good luck on your next medical.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Usually, they will just accept the 50 dollar note. Make sure you f her song song gao jurong.

They may kpkb in Whatsapp later say I very stingy.
Heck care their remarks. Just move on to the next target.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Another lan jiao want to become hero
Old 07-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh yeah forgot, when I pull out at the end, there is smell come out. Horrible. First time I experienced this, licking time no smell and it is clean shaven too. What could be the reason guys? I dare to meet her anymore.
yucks... classic CCB
Old 07-08-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
yucks... classic CCB
Lol please always remember to insert first section of any finger to detect for any CCB before diving in.

Phew that smell though, massive mood killer regardless how chio
Old 07-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like died fish smell... mostly is infection, need to see doc n take anitbio med to recover.. reason did not wash her pussy clean enough.. esp if guy unloaded inside..
Y i know cos i used to have a ex gf like tat.. in the end search online n found out is an infection.. see doc take med tuen recover..
Old 07-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kewt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried her?
Old 07-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Today met my DH go hotel. I rarely meet her on Sunday but bobian since I will be spending time with family during NDP period. 2 weeks never shoot so when my DH even asked for VC sex I had to decline. Inside hotel I emptied my soldiers in condom a few times and last round I quickly took out condom and shot on her tummy. She scolded me a little but somehow she also liked it. We went to shower, jalan2 and makan dinner before sending her home.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Today met my DH go hotel. I rarely meet her on Sunday but bobian since I will be spending time with family during NDP period. 2 weeks never shoot so when my DH even asked for VC sex I had to decline. Inside hotel I emptied my soldiers in condom a few times and last round I quickly took out condom and shot on her tummy. She scolded me a little but somehow she also liked it. We went to shower, jalan2 and makan dinner before sending her home.
supposed to meet my dh fwb today too but she lai ang sian so never meet :/
Old 08-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Damn sad sia... quality DH somemore...
what to do??

alot of snitch lurking...

trying to be 'white' knights
Old 08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
to anyone who thinks all helpers are slut i really beg to differ
2 months back i finally met one i was speaking to
shes a very slim girl and very shy pinoy
we can talk about sex and she will laugh and play shock
fyi shes 42 and single and childless (shocking for a pinay)
so we meet for first time and i invite her to a location
literally 10 minutes and things kick off and yada yada
and when i begin she starts being in abit more pain (IMO)
so half way through i actually stop and say
are you ok? and shes like yea yea
these past weeks i am speaking to her and i brought up our encounter and i asked her what she thought
and she said " i told you im not like other girls"
i ask her what she meant
"it was my first time that day"
then it clicked why there was like a metallic smell etc
i met her that day to pass her something and this lady who is older than me ran to me like a small girl
i was actually humbled and i know i disappoint her but i cant forget that

👏👏👏 Congratulation to you.... For able to find a 42 yo Pinoy Virgin... That's not an easy task...

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 08-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

PRE NATIONAL DAY BBBJ CIM FUN BY PINAY FDH (PREVIEW)

I Am Just A Lucky Man To Be Laying Straight At The Back Seat Of Car There And The Lady Will Lick Suck & Blow Service Me Till Cums Shoot Into Her Charming Mouth

Sharing A Preview Clip First ....

Upped my points if you like the clip.

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING SERVICE & BONK SESSION WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE FOR THE NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Last edited by hcbj; 08-08-2022 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would hotels be crowded tomorrow?
Old 08-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Usually, they will just accept the 50 dollar note. Make sure you f her song song gao jurong.

They may kpkb in Whatsapp later say I very stingy.
She never did yet tho, even then I wouldn't heck care, only 1 time business with this smelly cb lol
Old 08-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
You said she was famous here. What did you expect? Clean? You just licked through dicks past. Prostitutes are more cleaner than these village bicycles. Good luck on your next medical.
Finger crossed..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1