The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
...new season, new hope: either a top-4 finish or win the UEL to gain ticket into UCL, this season is likely to be a 2-horse race between city and pool again; deep runs if possible for domestic cups (rotate squad players and blood youngsters)
Will be an interesting season - luck of the draw to see which club suffers the most post-world cup, with injuries and fatigue. Stupid idea to have a world cup in the middle of domestic seasons. Guess some FIFA guys have oil money in their pockets.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-08-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Manchester United vs Brighton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...night-football

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Martial has a hamstring problem and is a major doubt. The defence still doesn't look sorted, when playing against proper opposition. Perhaps ten Hag will play Martinez in front of Maguire/Varane. More cohesive as a team now, but as ten Hag says, plenty of room for improvement. Hoping they just edge out the seagulls.

Man Utd 2 : 1 Brighton

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-08-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Brighton x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62317849
Old 06-08-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post

This is MU game to win.

I say 1-0

My Daily Star column
Old 06-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
More cohesive as a team now, but as ten Hag says, plenty of room for improvement. Hoping they just edge out the seagulls.

Man Utd 2 : 1 Brighton
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
This is MU game to win.

I say 1-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post

So far the predictions for tomorrow night's 1st match of the new season against Brighton are >>>

2 for a win (imom 2-1 & Paul 1-0)

and another 2 for a draw from Lawro n Jones (both 1-1)

Still waiting for Charlie n bro AC's predictions

I go for a narrow win if they play the way they did during the 1st 3 games of pre-season scoring avg of 4 goals per match....but then those were against small unknown teams in Australia n a weak Crystal palace team....against good PL n LL teams like Aston Villa they were unable to win n lost against A Madrid even

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 07-08-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

First game new manager I’m going all out on this

3-0 to Manchester United

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-08-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So far the predictions for tomorrow night's 1st match of the new season against Brighton are >>>

2 for a win (imom 2-1 & Paul 1-0)

and another 2 for a draw from Lawro n Jones (both 1-1)

Still waiting for Charlie n bro AC's predictions
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
First game new manager I’m going all out on this

3-0 to Manchester United
Another 2 just came in with their predictions ...bro Tai_zi21 n Charlie with predictions for a win..this makes it to 4 for a win n 2 for a draw...by majority vote they shd win tonight...

but just like pool last night they could draw or maybe even lose as morale of ETH and the team is diving down because of a few bad news....

players indiscipline leaving matches early n CR7 wanting to leave n agitating to play tonight against Brighton maybe distracting ETH and the other players n also they have NOT recruited a good midfielder n striker so far to replace CR7 or supplement him n Martial who is out with injury n they also seem like losing Frenkie DJ to chelsea as well after fighting n waiting for him for nearly 3 mths n it is looking more n more similar to the case like pool snatching Nunez from under their noses refusing to pay just because his price is too high...n at the last min, panic n just grab any 2nd rated player at a high price... the same old mistakes of previous seasons ...they never learn from past mistakes

again ETH n the BODs (scare to spend n pay for good players like Nunez) r useless in their recruitment so far failing to get the good n impt players that he wants n needs e.g Antony of Ajax n sesko...all these r not good signs of a winning team...no wonder majority of punters n the super computer r predicting they will not be in top 4 or 5 even unless ETH n the BODs wake up from their slumber quick enough to get a good striker n midfielder in b4 transfer window closes which is very soon spending the whole long summer just fixing their defence n the back 4 only

Last edited by Rickey; 07-08-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Score prediction...Utd to win 3-1

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 07-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping to be 1-1 at half time…

But yes it making me vomit blood watching them play…. Their defence as usual was crappy with Maguire…

Attack? Only 1 quick counter attack… if this was man city I’m
Sure the scoreline would be 2-0 or 3-0 now

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hoping to be 1-1 at half time…
Watching the way they were playing when they went down 0-1, straightaway switched off already.

Pre-season was a screensaver. It is still Windows Vista running underneath.

Only trophy this season will be the Bangkok Century Cup.

Last edited by imom; 07-08-2022 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

First home game new manager losing 2-1…. Though is the first game of the season…. But the way they lost the game make me utterly disappointed with how they play the game….

Painful to watch

Next game vs brentford following by Liverpool…

I’m praying for a miracle keeping my finger crossed

Old 08-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
First home game new manager losing 2-1…. Though is the first game of the season…. But the way they lost the game make me utterly disappointed with how they play the game….

Painful to watch

Next game vs brentford following by Liverpool…

I’m praying for a miracle keeping my finger crossed
This is just only the beginning of another disastrous season for the Red Kittens, even with ETH a new "great" manager in charge...may even be worse than last year if the BODs don't help ETH to get more new quality players in ..save for the 3 new players he bot, the rest r still the same old useless players of the last season ...

no manager however good can change a leopard's spot...if they r good, they will be good n they will show it nor matter who is the manager is ..conversely if they r bad, they won't be able to improve much even under a good manager...it's plain n simple, why r ETH n the BODs so blind n can't see such a simple fact that they need to replace all the deadwoods with better talented players immediately without any further delay players who got the quality n skills to play the ball n are hungry to play n score goals ..u can see some of them walking around the pitch rather than running after the ball

hv to agree with the majority of punters n the super computer predicting the team to end at position 6 again this new season...think they r being too kind n showing too much respect to ETH and the team...if the way they play tonight is representative of how they play for the rest of the season esp the way they played in the 1st half when they often miskick n lose possession of the ball easily to Brighton players, they will be relegated this time round at the end of this new season...

the only way ETH can save himself n the team from relegation is to get rid of last season's deadwoods n replace them with new attack minded players...for this of course he needs to get the BODs to give him all the money he needs to buy those quality players n for this they hv to do it fast as the transfer windows is closing soon n the better players r being snapped up very fast like hotcakes by their arch rivals because they r prepared to pay for known quality players they need nor matter how exp it costs them

Last edited by Rickey; 08-08-2022 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

What went wrong???

It was the old Man U last season after all.
Very scrappy play, 'generous' in giving the ball away and clueless in counter attacking. There were one or two moments of brilliance though.

Have to rely on VAR for that consolation goal.

Terrible display.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1