The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Our current squad can't even match Ajax

Look at the difference in speed and intensity doing the same drill under Ten Hag.

"With your right foot! With your right foot!"
"Too many mistakes!!!"

https://www.givemesport.com/88030594...stered-at-ajax

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Cannot understand why bother to sign an old man Christian Eriksen who collapsed during a game.
Michael, u r lucky if he wants to cum to MU ...the Brentford manager is desperately asking him to stay there with them for the next season...he is anytime better than any of those deadwoods who played in midfield n the frontline during the last season n brought the club to shame...

on a side note...think the deal for FDG is more or less dead n buried, he giving 10 good reasons why he wants to stay at Barca n not cum to the club n yet for another desperately sought after target, the BODs r still taking it easy, so stingy still stubbornly refusing to pay the price asked by Ajax for Martinez which is just a bit more than their bid price...penny wise pound foolish...wait the Gooners snatch him from under their noses then they know n by that time they will panic n just anyhow pay any price to get any half bake player they can get from other clubs to cum join them to make up the missing number of players ...one that hardly scores goals or provide assists

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-07-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
on a side note...think the deal for FDG is more or less dead n buried, he giving 10 good reasons why he wants to stay at Barca n not cum to the club ...
That 10-reasons 'report' from is some Spanish gossip paper/outlet. Some of the reasons are laughable at best, which don't sound like something a player will say, especially on the record.

But I'm guessing there is real hesitation on De Jong's part. Which led to that rubbish report giving '10 reasons' that they probably speculated up themselves. Utd should just move on if there is any hesitation or a need to persuade any player to come.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
That 10-reasons 'report' from is some Spanish gossip paper/outlet. Some of the reasons are laughable at best, which don't sound like something a player will say, especially on the record.

But I'm guessing there is real hesitation on De Jong's part. Which led to that rubbish report giving '10 reasons' that they probably speculated up themselves. Utd should just move on if there is any hesitation or a need to persuade any player to come.
If i m not wrong i think ETH is finished even b4 he leads his 1st game against bitter arch rivals Pool in Bangkok tomorrow in a pre-season friendly by fielding the same deadwood team that ended the last season in defeat....not totally his fault as the stingy BODs did not get for him the players he wanted...

but he is also killing himself by continuing to make Mcdisaster the Capt again for the new season...they will surely be roasted n BBQ-ed by Pool with so many superior players in Nunez, Luis daiz, Mo Salah, just to name a few ...no wonder the super computers are leaving them out of the top 4 again in the next season...i really give up on this rudderless club

Last edited by Rickey; 12-07-2022 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United are in disarray and it's the toughest job of Erik ten Hag's life, says Paul Merson

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-paul-merson

My Daily Star column
Old 12-07-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Merson is tipping Manchester United to miss out on a top-four finish once again next season.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2022/...h-next-season/

My Daily Star column
Old 12-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
If i m not wrong i think ETH is finished even b4 he leads his 1st game against bitter arch rivals Pool in Bangkok tomorrow...
Pre-season is as the name suggests, for players to get back into fitness and/or try out new ideas/players. Also, to generate revenue. I never read too much into it. Even Sir Alex had catastrophic losses in pre-season on occasion. And there is a new manager, new training regime to adapt to.

From the bits and pieces that are trickling out about training and how strict, detailed and demanding Ten Hag is, I think he can get much more out of the current players. They were probably operating at between 50-70% of their potential, save for De Gea and Ronaldo.

I will reserve my judgement till about 10 matches into the league season.

That said, Ten Hag has said midfield definitely requires reinforcements. Unfortunately, like I mentioned in an earlier post, it will never be quick or easy for Utd. No UCL, the Utd premium on price tags, organisational changes. All equal to pain and suffering for the waiting fans.

Oh well, let's see the gulf between Utd and Pool tonight.

Old 12-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think you are right bro.

Actually if United are able to get de Jong and Martinez in, then your squad should be pretty good. de Jong shall probably bring out the best in Donny and this MF would definitely be stronger than your present one. Also Eriksen should also be another good stable addition. Martinez moves forward as a CB so that would be another positive as well.

Big question still remains over CR7 though.

As for tonight's game, like you said it is a friendly so no big deal either way. More so since it is both sides first game plus in the tropics. Just hope no injuries.

Quote:
Pre-season is as the name suggests, for players to get back into fitness and/or try out new ideas/players. Also, to generate revenue. I never read too much into it. Even Sir Alex had catastrophic losses in pre-season on occasion. And there is a new manager, new training regime to adapt to.

From the bits and pieces that are trickling out about training and how strict, detailed and demanding Ten Hag is, I think he can get much more out of the current players. They were probably operating at between 50-70% of their potential, save for De Gea and Ronaldo.

That said, Ten Hag has said midfield definitely requires reinforcements. Unfortunately, like I mentioned in an earlier post, it will never be quick or easy for Utd. No UCL, the Utd premium on price tags, organisational changes. All equal to pain and suffering for the waiting fans.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23724 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Pre-season match:
First half. Man Utd 3:0 Liverpool.
Scorers --> Sancho, Fred, Martial

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me

Last edited by sc slayer; 12-07-2022 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23724 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Pre-season match:
First half. Man Utd 3:0 Liverpool.
Scorers --> Sancho, Fred, Martial
Full-time. Man Utd 4:0 Liverpool.
Scorers --> Sancho, Fred, Martial, Pellestri.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 12-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

The Erik ten Hag era has started off with a 'trophy' then.

Klopp sent out half a youth team and half a B team to start, and Utd's (almost) first team took full advantage of their mistakes. Sancho opened the scoring, but I think the boss wouldn't have been too impressed with his constant backwards passing when he could have taken players on. Martial looks rejuvenated, with confidence to bomb forward and take on opponents. Some of ten Hag's drills must have taken, evident from the crisp and more intuitive passing. Also winning back the ball when not in possession.

Nice dink from Fred for the second and great solo effort from Martial for the third.

Second half started off somewhat a B vs B teams affair, but Klopp finally sent on his (almost) first team for the final 30 mins. I was thinking here comes the fightback... but surprisingly they defended resolutely - Bailly a warrior as usual - and even managed a fourth counter-attack goal via Pellistri.

Won't read too much into this result though. The damage was all done by the first team against a youth + B team. Klopp obviously didn't take this match too seriously. They also hit the woodwork three times which might all have gone in on another day.

p.s. Just watched the trophy presentation - didn't realise Martial won man-of-the-match

Last edited by imom; 13-07-2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just an exhibition match to do some marketing for their new jersey.

But still pleasantly surprised with the 4-0 win. Obviously, ETH wanted the lads to show the fans what they had been taught on the training ground.

Okay, at least ETH started off with a "trophy".

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
The Erik ten Hag era has started off with a 'trophy' then.

Won't read too much into this result though. The damage was all done by the first team against a youth + B team. Klopp obviously didn't take this match too seriously. They also hit the woodwork three times which might all have gone in on another day.

p.s. Just watched the trophy presentation - didn't realise Martial won man-of-the-match
Quite impressed with ETH...looks like i hv to take back my words for now at least...for the 2 games his Red Devils hv played so far against Pool (4-0) n Melbourne Victory (tonight, 4-1), they hv won comfortably scoring 4 goals each with last season's condemned players like Martial, Rashford, Sancho all scoring ...seems like ETH has worked wonders with this bunch of previously useless guys...the way they play now is so different from the later part of last season under OGS n RR, pressing n trying to attack their opposition as much they can....resembles more of the earlier part of last season under OGS when they won majority of the matches n can cum back when behind ...it goes to show these players can actually play n hv the skills to win matches if they want to n had down tooled being angry with their manager for their own personal reasons...this can be considered as treason to the club or holding the club ransom for their grouses n dissatisfaction with the club management

the group of new young players like zidane iqbal, Tarith chong, laird etc, etc that ETH put n set free on the field to try them out were v. impressive ...the way they play put their seniors to shame...they fight for every ball n run fast all over the pitch trying their best to score goals, goals, goals more daringly n sometimes with trickery ...if they continue playing like this when the real season starts, then there is a chance they might make it to top 4....but still tough, not easy cos City, Pool, Chelsea n Spurs will surely be in the top 4 next season esp when all of them got so many new well known superior players to help them score as many goals as they can...but they might hv a chance to win one of the cups on offer i.e. the FA Cup or the League Cup or even the Europa Cup n hopefully qualify for the Champions' League via that route

Old 16-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

ETH have 3 signings so far....
Tyrell Malacia (LB)
Lisandro Martinez (CB)
Christian Eriksen (CM)

Pretty excited as to what Eriksen can bring to the team.

Pretty impressive by the youth players too...good to see ETH are getting them to play on the field and give the seniors a run for the money.

But it is still early days and the 2 matches are basically exhibition matches.

The real test will be the EPL.

P.S. I watched the Melbourne V match and dismayed to see the first goal being conceded...and guess who.....famous #5....so slow....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quite impressed with ETH...looks like i hv to take back my words for now at least...route
Our former captain turned pundit didn't think MU will challenge for the top 2 spots in PL this season.

https://talksport.com/football/11502...pool-man-city/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1