The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
At least u got a reply.
Ya… exactly… i din even hear anything from her … super sad and disappointed… haiz… life still goes on though 😅… continue on other new adventures
Old 19-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I’ve saved her WC contact as 糖果 if it rings a bell

Update: As shared by bro @xels she said she is using a friend’s WC account. Never came before. Not sure how true. Anyone donning red beret ? Will be busy with my regulars this week.
I also have this 糖果 WC. But just can’t recall who is she and her looks. Is she any good interms or appearance and playability?
Old 19-02-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
While I respect your opinion that 99 is not up to your standard in terms of looks, I take offense at your insinuation that Bros who share their MRs are “Promoters”.

Wonder who in the current crop are Pretty by your standards. Would definitely like to visit them to see your high standards.
Agree. Just because the ML's looks doesn't meet an individual's standard, so it means everyone else opinions is a lie or they are okts/promoters? That's a big BS sweeping statement.

I think accusations should come with proof, not just some flagrant, unfounded toxic and hateful BS comment. No proof, shut it.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
I also have this 糖果 WC. But just can’t recall who is she and her looks. Is she any good interms or appearance and playability?
Hey bro @theelife
That’s why nowadays I’ve updated the WC contact with their website link, photos as well as a short MR after my visits for my personal reference.

If not my WC contact list gets longer and longer as the years pass :P anyway since this Shi Shi apparently is using 糖果 account guess we just have to wait for Red Beret MRs.

Sounded very polite over WC. And is in Area G but agreed with another bro observation that the photos are quite PSed. So waiting eagerly for fellow bros to share Intel.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ETZReaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
The thing that attracted me most about Bingbing was her look - my chai - subtle facial features + nice face shape + a pair of beautiful eyes. And she was so demure the whole time. She told me that she's saving money for plastic surgery, I told her she don't need to do that... lol

yah 99 and Tutu were equally impressive too. Lynne was good too.
http://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/ quite a solid look picture 85% as advertised just suit my type of girl, shy girl overall service is good I would give a 8.5/10 bbbj is a must to try , licking is right on the spots D
Old 19-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Agree. Just because the ML's looks doesn't meet an individual's standard, so it means everyone else opinions is a lie or they are okts/promoters? That's a big BS sweeping statement.

I think accusations should come with proof, not just some flagrant, unfounded toxic and hateful BS comment. No proof, shut it.
Thank you for standing up to such toxic culture.
It is totally fine for brothers to say they feel otherwise about certain MLs and MRs. That is the purpose of this forum. But it crosses the line when we have to resort to name calling of others just to make a point.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More & more MLs coming to the shore, don’t know who to go for
Old 19-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @ulysses84 Be careful.
Wait people say U promoter LOL
oh crap.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Even her jiemei (OG Kiki) is also returning soon.
Very competitive scene.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Even her jiemei (OG Kiki) is also returning soon.
Very competitive scene.
That whole gang coming back?
I only yearn for Rayna.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

For a moment, I thought was the petite Rui Rui!!!!!!!!!! Made me really happy until I click on the link. Short term happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiweiweijie View Post
Short review on Rui Rui.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rui-rui-massage/

Looks: Not really like the advertised photos but still very pleasant and pretty.

Body: Flat tummy. Nice rack. Boobs B+ soft and nice to grab.

Massage: Got some strength. Will always check with you if the strength is good.

Sensual: Soft moan, great BBBJ, FN as advertised, catbath lick and suck and bit all over my body..full auto roaming allowed.

RTM: Yes
Old 19-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
That whole gang coming back?
I only yearn for Rayna.
xuan xuan rayna? That one ultimate landmine.

Last time alot of bros rave about her. Say until like some goddess

End up irl fat and face cmi. Not sure if bros here trolling or their standards very low.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review of Bao Bei

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bao-bei-massage/

Looks: Pretty. 95% similar to photos. Mid to late 20s.

Body: Petite, small sized. Flat tummy. B boobs soft and nice.

Massage: Below average. Not much strength.

Sensual: Good with lots of teasing. No catbath.

HJ: Lie down beside you. Slow and steady hj.

RTM: Maybe. Many others yet to try.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

Maybe not okt or promoter
Just rather low standards
As with many pple writing reviews here
Old 19-02-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Maybe not okt or promoter
Just rather low standards
As with many pple writing reviews here

This is also true. Seriously guys, the girls who come here are mostly sixers, or seveners at most. On the very very rare occasion, an eighters comes along. But we're mostly stuck with sixers and seveners. Especially now. So just call a spade a spade.

But at least service wise, the standards are on the upswing. For now.

Hopefully the trend continues. Because sg men have a reputation of low standards and low sex drive. Some girls come here thinking they need to do full service to make it. But once here, they quickly learn that sg men sex drive not high at all... just act young and cute and have conversation can also earn same pay. No need to do more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1