The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Cheongsters involved:

- l3atu
- cool
- D
- ML

Met up with the other 3 guys at WTC hawker centre for breakfast before embarking on another routine BL trip ... Took the morning "Happy" ferry and embark on our journey ...

Upon clearing customs at BL ... We each took an ojek and headed to Hotel Maximillian where advance booking has been made ... We were certainly glad that all our rooms were ready upon our arrivial ... This is the first time in my short cheong career with kakis that no need to go joint/villa (besides our uncle DNAT) as we had book our regulars in advance ...

Halfway thru unpacking my stuffs ... I was called by the other to go change the sickening S$ to Rp ... The rate was Rp4900 as compared to Rp4950 two weeks ago ... After that headed to the IMM supermart and bought our barang2 and of cos the bir ...

Not long after we got back to our room our ceweks arrived ... Then me and my cewek went over to l3atu's room for TCSS ... Then headed back to my room and had a wonderful bonk (an improvement in terms of service from my cewek) ...

As our ceweks doesn't wanna eat out we went out to pack dinner from Do & Me and Longbeach and headed to my room for makan ... Cool & D ate in their room cos room too small difficult to accomodate 4 couples ... After makan TCSS again with l3atu before he and his cewek went back to their room ... Had another wonderful bonk and then watch Man U lose to Wolves by a goal to nil ... And continued watching Pool vs Spurs ... Fell asleep while watching and had to be waken up by my cewek to get to bed and sleep ...

Woke up at sunrise and called l3atu's room to ask him to go makan breakfast ... As we were finishing our food Cool and D came down to makan and check out as they were going back earlier ...

Got back to room and my cewek wanna bath and asked my to bath together with her ... Walau eh ... Bei tahan ... All the bathroom fantasies came true ... And ended with yet another great bonk in the showers ...

After that my cewek panic as she is gonna be last reporting back at villa ... I ask her if she stayed till I check out must pay her joint how much more ... She don't understand what I said and also I lazy to make her understand ... Handed her tips and off she goes ... Then I headed to l3atu's room for TCSS ...

Then headed back to my room to take a shower and get ready to check out and headed to l3atu's room ... Tiu ... His cewek face black black due to some misunderstanding ... So I just sat there and see l3atu chu his tame cewek kang hu ... But CMI leh ... Hehe ...

Soon his cewek left ...

We then proceeded to check out and went for lunch before headed to the jetty for our journey back to the tiny 111 on the map we call SG ...

... The End.
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 26-01-2004 at 01:59 AM.
Old 26-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
This is the first time in my short cheong career with kakis that no need to go joint/villa (besides our uncle DNAT) as we had book our regulars in advance ...
lam par lah, I went BL oso source joint cewek from Villa (assisted by honorable 13atu) wat .....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
lam par lah, I went BL oso source joint cewek from Villa (assisted by honorable 13atu) wat .....
That trip I wasn't there mah ... What I meant was those trips that involve myself and kakis ...
CB:
Old 27-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cheongsters involved:

- l3atu
- cool
- D
- ML

Met up with the other 3 guys at WTC hawker centre for breakfast before embarking on another routine BL trip ... Took the morning "Happy" ferry and embark on our journey ...

Upon clearing customs at BL ... We each took an ojek and headed to Hotel Maximillian where advance booking has been made ... We were certainly glad that all our rooms were ready upon our arrivial ... This is the first time in my short cheong career with kakis that no need to go joint/villa (besides our uncle DNAT) as we had book our regulars in advance ...

Halfway thru unpacking my stuffs ... I was called by the other to go change the sickening S$ to Rp ... The rate was Rp4900 as compared to Rp4950 two weeks ago ... After that headed to the IMM supermart and bought our barang2 and of cos the bir ...

Not long after we got back to our room our ceweks arrived ... Then me and my cewek went over to l3atu's room for TCSS ... Then headed back to my room and had a wonderful bonk (an improvement in terms of service from my cewek) ...

As our ceweks doesn't wanna eat out we went out to pack dinner from Do & Me and Longbeach and headed to my room for makan ... Cool & D ate in their room cos room too small difficult to accomodate 4 couples ... After makan TCSS again with l3atu before he and his cewek went back to their room ... Had another wonderful bonk and then watch Man U lose to Wolves by a goal to nil ... And continued watching Pool vs Spurs ... Fell asleep while watching and had to be waken up by my cewek to get to bed and sleep ...

Woke up at sunrise and called l3atu's room to ask him to go makan breakfast ... As we were finishing our food Cool and D came down to makan and check out as they were going back earlier ...

Got back to room and my cewek wanna bath and asked my to bath together with her ... Walau eh ... Bei tahan ... All the bathroom fantasies came true ... And ended with yet another great bonk in the showers ...

After that my cewek panic as she is gonna be last reporting back at villa ... I ask her if she stayed till I check out must pay her joint how much more ... She don't understand what I said and also I lazy to make her understand ... Handed her tips and off she goes ... Then I headed to l3atu's room for TCSS ...

Then headed back to my room to take a shower and get ready to check out and headed to l3atu's room ... Tiu ... His cewek face black black due to some misunderstanding ... So I just sat there and see l3atu chu his tame cewek kang hu ... But CMI leh ... Hehe ...

Soon his cewek left ...

We then proceeded to check out and went for lunch before headed to the jetty for our journey back to the tiny 111 on the map we call SG ...

... The End.

NBZzzz........you enjoy watching the quarrel hor.....thinking of changing cewek for the next trip liaoz..............

Old 27-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Soon his cewek left ...

KNN........still dare to say my tame cewek kang hu CMI........you just sitting there watching without giving me a helping hand...........

Old 27-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
NBZzzz........you enjoy watching the quarrel hor.....thinking of changing cewek for the next trip liaoz..............
Eh ... I don't think I'll be changing cos my cewek haven't chu stunt woman tactics yet ... If I book my cewek and you CHANGE3 won't cause any issues right???
CB:
Old 27-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNN........still dare to say my tame cewek kang hu CMI........you just sitting there watching without giving me a helping hand...........
Then what do you suggest what I should do??? ... Cekap lu cewek saya & kamu sekarang pergi BT???
CB:
Old 27-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Eh ... I don't think I'll be changing cos my cewek haven't chu stunt woman tactics yet ... If I book my cewek and you CHANGE3 won't cause any issues right???
Won't cause any issue lar. But you have to go down to the villa to book her coz this time I cannot get my cewek to book for you liao.........

Old 27-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Then what do you suggest what I should do??? ... Cekap lu cewek saya & kamu sekarang pergi BT???

Old 27-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Won't cause any issue lar. But you have to go down to the villa to book her coz this time I cannot get my cewek to book for you liao.........
We tonight then discuss the details ...
CB:
Old 27-01-2004, 01:00 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
We tonight then discuss the details ...
Ok. Will tell you more tonite.

Old 27-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Quote:
Ok. Will tell you more tonite.
Jadi
CB:
Old 31-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Spanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The GFE

It seems as if most of you guys like to travel in groups and have ceweks join you.
I,however,like to travel alone to enjoy the company of the girls.
Having just returned from all three Riau Islands,although some of the ceweks were beautiful and sometimes the sex was great,there just was not the girlfriend experience I have had in other countries such as Thailand.
Is it just me,or is this the nature of Riau women?
Old 01-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
It seems as if most of you guys like to travel in groups and have ceweks join you.
I,however,like to travel alone to enjoy the company of the girls.
Having just returned from all three Riau Islands,although some of the ceweks were beautiful and sometimes the sex was great,there just was not the girlfriend experience I have had in other countries such as Thailand.
Is it just me,or is this the nature of Riau women?
Well I travel alone mostly or, at most with a friend or two usually mixing work with pleasure.

GFE experience can be nice and sweet in Indonesia even in Riau although you have to sort the jewels from the riff raff that you often get there.

In fact, if you find the right ones, the GRE is better than Thai - something to do with the way they gyrate and love you in bed. I have encountered more "wet pokes" in Indonesia than I have in Thailand personally so that's my tally. For me, wet means that their bodies and minds are enjoying it as much as me right?

Here I am referring specifically to "paid" as opposed to real girlfriends of which I have also been more successful in Indoland.

The problem with Riau is that the demand from the Singapore & Malaysia crowd of frequent repeat visitors is so good that quantity rather than quality, is the order of day. Further, Singapore & Malaysian men are always wanting to pay less and get more and, when they find someone good, they like to keep it to themselves ending up with the purchase of the cow when all they need is milk!

The best ladies in Riau are hardly ever in the showcase except in the first few days of their 3-6 months contracts. If they are good (probably a combination of good looks, good attitude & services), they often get "bought out" or, they develop a regular repeat clientele amongst anywhere from 10 to 30 or more regulars with the result that they are often "pre-booked" and never in the showcase.

Look into the memory - archive of text messages of a popular "good lady's" mobile phone and you will often find well written text messages which are often broadcast to their clientele to remind them that they are being missed by their "batam gal" etc. The first time I got such a message, I really thought it was for me and so special but, I got wise quickly enough.

I have long ago learnt that you never want to love a "kupu kupu malam" ever. Whether Thai, Indo, Vietnamese, Malaysian ........ the worst person to fall for is a "night butterfly" no matter what she says to you about love! Learn to receive what they offer but PAY UP what is deserved and don't end up buying a bicycle that anyone can ride for a rental!

These ladies are used to receiving multiple sources of income which dissapears as quickly as it arrives and it's a bottomless barrel mostly. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule only a very few!

As to comparison with Thai, I have played much in both places not only in the main hotspots but across the Indo Archipelago and across many regions too in Thailand. The Thais have a different style that appears more tender on the outside with more cleanliness and hygiene all round due to societal norms.

However, when it comes to the crunch of rolling in the hay, I would say the Indos beat the Thais hands down because more of them truly love to f#$k!

Lastly, most of the women you are likely to meet in Riau are not from there. There are many from Java, Sumatra and all over Indonesia, hardly a few from Riau!
Old 02-02-2004, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Spanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Balai girls wanting to come to richer countries

Thanks for the reply Sassina.
Recently,I have had a problem with Balai girls wanting marriage to come to a richer country.I think they have been egged on by their papis.
I have no interest in this.Should I be telling them that I am happily married to prevent this happening again?
Are these women really looking for marriage or a passport to prostitution in a richer country?One hears stories of women going to the West and then filing for divorce as soon as their citizenship comes through.Is this the same for Singapore and Malaysia?
However, the Balai girls tell me that some of these marriages do work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1