The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Do u mean the hainan girl who always jogging? Haha
nope, not too familiar with ms jogger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I like JJ Hainanese chicken rice
well u hit the nail on the head. indeed tender and juicy. 😂
Old 04-08-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wa what happened to you? Zapped for this FR? Wonder what's the trigger.. the inappropriate SYT classification or the deep French. Many of us had preached recently, steer clear of the SYT term unless is really without shadow of a doubt and more importantly, off menu stuff keep it to yourself. What you get, others don't auto will get, so why bother to even mention and risk being seen as boastful or create unnecessary issue for the ML.

To be fair to you, quite accurate depiction for the rest of your FR though. Good share and hopefully you'll recover.
Doesn’t matter anyway.. will stop sharing lor
Old 04-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Please. FJ is not the endgame for every cheongsters whom book a MASSAGE lady. If that is the goal, we will book FUCK lady. Btw, need not use every opportunity to keep repeating you top up for FJ with this ML or others. Those interested in your exploits will surely PM you. As for the rest of us, everyone will have our own successful conquests but we chose not to broadcast because we understand the saying "less is more". Peace out.
True enough. FJ is not the endgame, just part of the process. Paying for a fuck is nothing to brag about, all MLs / FLs come here to earn money in exchange of providing sexual pleasure, pay more to get more only. A good time, good companionship, may sometimes be better. Of course still have to pay for it one way or another lah.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
What i do is on the drive home switch off aircon sweat out a bit
Hope smelly sweat smell can overpower

Haha
Perfume is one thing. My last two sessions with Kiki were 40 - 45 mins. She's decent, but I find the sessions were relatively short. I have not returned since. Not sure if it's just me.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Perfume is one thing. My last two sessions with Kiki were 40 - 45 mins. She's decent, but I find the sessions were relatively short. I have not returned since. Not sure if it's just me.
Kiki and Baby were one and done for me..

While both are decent, I didn't find them particularly outstanding or appealing enough for me to RTM..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

PSA on the ongoing Singtel connectivity issue.

Texted 1 ML for slot during noon and didnt receive any response. So moved on to other haunts.

10pm-ish I received her response asking for confirmation of the timing I enquired.

Luckily CO wasnt around, else tua tiao.

Shouldnt be an issue with my phone, as I am not with Singtel. And yes, I should start getting a burner phone.

FYI/FYNA.

Last edited by Ramsey69; 04-08-2022 at 11:11 PM. Reason: edit
Old 04-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now the new norm here is MLs in their 30s to mid 30s can be considered SYT lol..

We gotta get used to it since no ML in their early 20s will come here and list on SLG lol..
Early 20s ahh.. still got a few now actually haha

Enjoy while they are here
Old 04-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not sure he out to sabo or what. But imho very stupid and CB move trying to Hao lian.
Either the ML so stupid to really offer him, get to knows about this and go on high alert, then sabo the rest of us bro who find her and get reduced treatment.
Or maybe most likely, he tio reject and out to sabo ML ONCE AGAIN.
Not the first time he try this "trying to share but sabo act".

Like Kopi say, this is an adult forum, no need to chut pattern to attract attention.
But to each his own.

There are so many free extra over the years and even now. Must pay meh???
I guess never get free then need to indirectly sabo.

old man like me just want to enjoy what I preferred in what is left of the years to chiong. Look see look see here for reference.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I honestly am curious and somewhat puzzled whenever these 40 to 45 min session remarks surfaced. I mean is it the ML outright tell us next customer is already here or after we shoot our load the ML treat us as invisible and just busy with her hp etc? I have only ever encountered a few MLs whom do the above "chase me off" acts. But I can say the vast majority will continue to engage us if we stick around towards the full hour mark.

I guess my point is if the ML didn't chase/hint nor ignore us, how is it possible the session will end at a 40 min mark? If we made our own decision to leave early because we feel bored then the session was in fact ended prematurely by us isn't it? The bulk of ML will continue to entertain us if we stick around to engage them imo. And from my personal experience, whenever I prepare to wash up and leave earlier, most of them tend to ask me just stick around to cuddle, head massage or just chit-chat coz still have time on the clock.

Bottomline is, engage them and most will reciprocate till close to the hour. If indeed is they chase or hint or not keen to entertain post-cum, then ya, such ML should be flagged out.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Early 20s ahh.. still got a few now actually haha

Enjoy while they are here
Nope.. Don't be fooled lol..

U want legit ones go to shop instead..

Old 05-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
old man like me just want to enjoy what I preferred in what is left of the years to chiong. Look see look see here for reference.
That joker also senior citizen like u but totally different mentality lol..

Same for that SaintTKP.. Really 0 tact and awareness when posting..

Old 05-08-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That joker also senior citizen like u but totally different mentality lol..

Same for that SaintTKP.. Really 0 tact and awareness when posting..
Like he say to each his own.
But when someone keep playing the trumpet without the right mouthpiece.
It really sound horrible. That's what i can say.

Just don't like the indirect sabo.
Really must go around sharing this and that ML give off menu item meh?
In the end, there is no exploring fun liao.
If ML is a FL in another site is fine to share that info.
You can say I old school. So many unspoken rule.
I'm just a normal old man with one mouth. Not a woman with 2.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Like he say to each his own.
But when someone keep playing the trumpet without the right mouthpiece.
It really sound horrible. That's what i can say.

Just don't like the indirect sabo.
Really must go around sharing this and that ML give off menu item meh?
In the end, there is no exploring fun liao.
If ML is a FL in another site is fine to share that info.
You can say I old school. So many unspoken rule.
I'm just a normal old man with one mouth. Not a woman with 2.
With age comes experience and wisdom.. I can clearly see in your posts lol..

Ya already have unwritten/unspoken rules here about such stuff.. That’s why u rarely see them rarely being openly posted.. Once in a while will have jokers like him to stir sai lol..

Old 05-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nope.. Don't be fooled lol..

U want legit ones go to shop instead..
Any mp syt for me to try? Haha
Can send me via pm and I give fr
Old 05-08-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any mp syt for me to try? Haha
Can send me via pm and I give fr
Me too I can also give fr to double cfm. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1