The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Note that it's $120 now for BBBJ, no CIM. She used to provide BBBJ and CIM for $150. I visited her a few times when she was new and recently after she moved to her current place. She's highly playable and is a good recommendation.
Thanks! Are her photos close to her looks?
Old 08-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks! Are her photos close to her looks?
The first two pictures on her page are the most accurate (discount 10%), the rest are more heavily touched up (discount 30%). As previously mentioned, she's an ang kong siao, with a few small tattoos in front, and bigger ones on her back. She bathes with you at the start and is FN with 5G roaming throughout the session. You'll have a pretty fun and enjoyable session with her.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-an-an/ some time back.

always see many bros saying she's good so decided to try.

Brief MR:

Location: Good for all users. Parking below, MRT and Bus accessible as well

Looks: photos definitely her but 20% or so disc for meitu and ps. definitely MILF-ier territory

Sensual: Full access. when you step out of shower, she will dry you with the towel and also take a few mouthfuls of your lil bro. Mirror right at the side of the bed for you to enjoy the view of her servicing you.

BBBJ + CIM @ the listed price. Personally not a big fan of BBBJs so i won't comment on it. Puts effort and comes back with warm water to help you clean off

Overall, FN not restrictive and good attitude/service. Bang for buck.

RTM: not my type so unlikely
Old 08-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Wah bro. This one must share share leh!!

I also want a Jap milf to jerk me off!!
Her listing down liao which means she dont want to do this anymore.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
got chance delay. It all depends on her PCR results
Haha bro, u still want to visit if she is positive?
Old 08-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha bro, u still want to visit if she is positive?
Haha 7th day won’t spread le. So far so good never kena haha
Old 08-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The first two pictures on her page are the most accurate (discount 10%), the rest are more heavily touched up (discount 30%). As previously mentioned, she's an ang kong siao, with a few small tattoos in front, and bigger ones on her back. She bathes with you at the start and is FN with 5G roaming throughout the session. You'll have a pretty fun and enjoyable session with her.
Thanks man, don't have a problem with tats. I skipped her previously due to the 150 price. Glad she's come down on it.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro angusmackenzie, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 08-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Her listing down liao which means she dont want to do this anymore.
Sianz..... She was on slg ah?
Old 08-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sianz..... She was on slg ah?

Yup. Some other bros also visited her before.
Anyway u didnt miss much bro. Massage nothing to shout about and limited playability.
Though its a good chance to teh a Jap MILF neh neh and she jerking ur dick off.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yup. Some other bros also visited her before.
Anyway u didnt miss much bro. Massage nothing to shout about and limited playability.
Though its a good chance to teh a Jap MILF neh neh and she jerking ur dick off.
Wah kao. How did I miss her out when she was on slg....

She was on the local section is it.... ?
Old 08-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
B0obslover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

——Deleted——

Last edited by B0obslover; 08-08-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 08-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah kao. How did I miss her out when she was on slg....

She was on the local section is it.... ?
Yep she was on the local section. Basically local section need to manage your expectations a bit. But anyway like what was mentioned, just bragging rights to have teh a real jap milf nehneh. Other than that just was really a normal vanilla session.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Yep she was on the local section. Basically local section need to manage your expectations a bit. But anyway like what was mentioned, just bragging rights to have teh a real jap milf nehneh. Other than that just was really a normal vanilla session.
Haizz.. No wonder lah, I avoid the local section like the plague... LoL
Old 08-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Tried MM recently. Not SLG Manman* Can find her details in another dedicated thread to her at the health centre. Wish to share FR here also

Had a very wild time. Spoke French immediately
First time experience someone who would squirt from painting.
Things happened very fast and she probably finished 5-6 times from different ways. The bed got quite wet..
She mentioned will RTC end of year Nov/Dec and won’t be coming back.

Looks: 8/10
Location: not near MRT. Room is small but decent enough. Not soundproof though.
Massage?/BBBJ: patient and does her best. Cleans at the end with mouth.
GFE: 8/10 very friendly and feels genuinely want to have fun with you. I’m not sure if a GF would be this “hungry” and excited. Wild fun is the description. Good if you like mutual pleasuring. If you prefer only being on receiving end, can skip her.

After everything, had a funny moment when her sister was dressing up in the living room and I had to wait while she is done. But there’s a reflection on mirror on the wall

RTM: Yes, try sister also

Last edited by Mobile88; 08-08-2022 at 04:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1