The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
micheall is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

To this bastard retarded mentally-deranged loser mad dog that sent me this remark,

"Marrying or Buying a... 23-12-2013 12:28 AM u need medical attn"

Linpeh curse you this yao siu bastard mother-fucker born loser dog and all your whole family to all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

For all these past years you this born loser bastard yao siu gay deform-brain mentally-retarded mentally-insane born loser dog pimp your prostitute whore mother for a living!

A few months ago, I, Linpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt and you this coprohagiac bastard gay loser licked my anus and you ate my feces!

Then very recently you this bastard retarded yao siu loser dog witnessed your whole family all died very horribly in road accidents and now you this bastard retarded chao ah gua dog is now suffering from multiple terminal illnesses and you are now totally paralysed and put on a tube and all your 4 limbs had rotten and dropped off!

you this bastard retarded mother-fucker gay dog is now dying in a manner that is so painful and so horrible that it is unprecedented in history!

you this bastard mad loser dog is born after your prostitute whore mother is gang-raped by PRCs construction workers!

In this forum, Linpeh got at least 20 other nicks including Linpeh have 1 nick that has 600plus points but Linpeh use a smallest foot soldier with 20 points to come fuck you this yao siu bastard retarded moronic dying mother-fucker loser dog! you this bastard retarded loser dog 死全家 hum ka chan!
Old 23-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
micheall is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

To this bastard retarded coward balless liar dog that sent me this remark,

"Marrying or Buying a... 23-12-2013 01:00 AM Liar and coward! Where's your 600 pointer?"

Linpeh curse you this yao siu bastard mother-fucker born loser dog and all your whole family to all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

For all these past years you this born loser bastard yao siu gay deform-brain mentally-retarded mentally-insane born loser dog pimp your prostitute whore mother for a living!

A few months ago, I, Linpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt and you this coprohagiac bastard gay loser licked my anus and you ate my feces!

Then very recently you this bastard retarded yao siu loser dog witnessed your whole family all died very horribly in road accidents and now you this bastard retarded chao ah gua dog is now suffering from multiple terminal illnesses and you are now totally paralysed and put on a tube and all your 4 limbs had rotten and dropped off!

you this bastard retarded mother-fucker gay dog is now dying in a manner that is so painful and so horrible that it is unprecedented in history!

you this bastard mad loser dog is born after your prostitute whore mother is gang-raped by PRCs construction workers!

In this forum, Linpeh got at least 20 other nicks including Linpeh have 1 nick that has 600plus points but Linpeh use a smallest foot soldier with 20 points to come fuck you this yao siu bastard retarded moronic dying mother-fucker loser dog! you this bastard retarded loser dog 死全家 hum ka chan!
Edit/Delete Message
Old 23-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Frustrate? Only kids will be frustrated by these nonsense
Irritating? How can it be irritating when its harmless n meaningless?
Even a mosquito bite is more irritating than you.
Get a life la. Haha
Old 23-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Don't mind my asking you.
Whats exactly wrong wif you?
You got no real friends? Or they cant stand your nonsense too?
why is there a need 2 think of such childish insults n what does it achieve?

Did your doctor tell u you got mental problems or psychosis?
I am not feigning concern.
Juz curious what makes a grown man act this way
Old 23-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

How can there be a 'quarrel' when its obvious you are incapable of conducting one? You cant talk or type properly, or intelligently or make any sense and based on some perceived slight or wrong, you launch personal attacks on me.

You really are a sad case but no one feels sorry for a complete nut whose foul mouth. You are just like the neighbourhood mad man who scolds vulgar language at kids. NO one sympathise with a man man like you
Old 23-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa1nt View Post
waint /micheall = MENTALLY RETARDED LOSER
Hahahaha nice! Nice!
Old 23-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
How can there be a 'quarrel' when its obvious you are incapable of conducting one? You cant talk or type properly, or intelligently or make any sense and based on some perceived slight or wrong, you launch personal attacks on me.

You really are a sad case but no one feels sorry for a complete nut whose foul mouth. You are just like the neighbourhood mad man who scolds vulgar language at kids. NO one sympathise with a man man like you
Actually i feel *abit* sorry la. Cos the way he is ranting is humiliating. Cos even animals dun do this. And we shud prob stop adressing him. Without an audience, he has no voice.
Old 23-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

??????????
Old 24-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Your foot solders are all dying now.

Quickly your 600 pointer need 2 come out n fight leh!
If don't come out, we know its a fake n you are a BS king!
Old 24-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Frustrated? Haha. Bemused la!
You talk until you so big. And your pts so good n how you so convincing n you got solid backing. Turns out you are sentosa cannon la!
Old 24-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
michea1l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sentosa cannon disappeared? seems like he scare after boss start deleting. waiting for his 600pointer leh
Old 24-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Poor sentosa cannot, curse so many people including the boss to hum ga chan. But in reality, seems like it's only happening to him. 4 nicks killed to date. Is this what they mean by KARMA
Old 25-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michea1l View Post
sentosa cannon disappeared? seems like he scare after boss start deleting. waiting for his 600pointer leh
Wont come out la! What 600 pointer? All BS like the rubbish posts n insane theories from him

Now the clown so scared, he's using his newly created clones 2 send endless pms cursing ppl. Instead of posting from his clones cos he scared they will all be zapped n removed totally by Sam Leong.

Last edited by sadfa; 25-12-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

I hope he comes back, I miss teasing him
Old 25-12-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

600pointer where are you? Faster come back. Create all those bo liao nicks only show you a humji kia. Faster take your 600 pointer out and play
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1