The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
For sure there's a war going on for power behind the scenes.
I read somewhere today that the liverpool board are backing Rick Parry in his power struggle with Benitez........ they would rather have a new manager in than let Rick Parry leave
Old 09-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't mind Rafa getting the sack but my fear is players like Alonso,Torres and Reina might choose to find another club.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I read somewhere today that the liverpool board are backing Rick Parry in his power struggle with Benitez........ they would rather have a new manager in than let Rick Parry leave
Usually when there is a conflict between the board and the manager, there is only one outcome. But Rafa is pulling all the stops and I don't think there is a manager in the BPL, save maybe Fergie, who commands such loyalty from the fanbase.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually when there is a conflict between the board and the manager, there is only one outcome. But Rafa is pulling all the stops and I don't think there is a manager in the BPL, save maybe Fergie, who commands such loyalty from the fanbase.
There is too much money involved in the BPL for any manager to ever win the board. When the Yanks took over Man U, a lot of their fans protested and even threatened to set up a mirror Man U club. During that period, I remembered Fergie kept very quiet and don't dare to bad-mouth the new owners. I think there are many ways a manager can express his views. Talking through the media like what Rafa does can be very unsettling for the club, the players and the fans. Rafa has suffered at Valencia due to his outbursts.

If Rafa were to have total control over transfers, it can pose some problems if he were to ever leave the team one day. Managers come and go. It's important for a club to run a system that survives changes in the management team. Just like how DBS didn't implode cos their CEO got cancer. I think Rick Parry will still be in the process of buying players to ensure continuity and oversight. The problem seems to be that he is imposing his views on players transfers before the coach's views..

I'm not sure if Rafa commands that much loyalty from the fanbase. A lot of us are thankful for his achievements yet are sometimes totally baffled by some of his tactics. He also tends to be more defensive in his tactics, just like Houllier.

Just my 2 cents bro
Old 10-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Rafa's tactics not to start his key players will surely come under fire again had we drawn or lost d match! Torres n Kuyt saved his ass!!!
bro, i actually agree with Rafa's starting line up. Cos I was up on thursday morning watching us play Everton. 120 mins. Lots of running cos it's a derby kind of match. I saw how shagged our players were. Carra looked really tired and Torres seemed like he just completed a marathon.

I think the line up was to put in fresh legs and prevent injuries. I thought we actually pass the ball very well at times. The team we sent out has played together quite often in the reserve league.

I was kind of angry that we had to play on thursday morning (sin time) for 120 mins and then play again on early sunday morning (sin time). Whereas Man U didn't play on thu and they only played on late sunday evening. So much recovery time for them? Shouldn't they be playing more matches given that they have a game in hand? And there is supposed to be a conspiracy against them in the game schedule? Hmm...
Old 10-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I'm not sure if Rafa commands that much loyalty from the fanbase. A lot of us are thankful for his achievements yet are sometimes totally baffled by some of his tactics. He also tends to be more defensive in his tactics, just like Houllier.

Just my 2 cents bro
I agree with all you said bro except for the above. These are exceptional times now at Pool cos we have immensely unpopular owners and Rafa is drawing on that. You are right that no other manager has taken on the owners in the way he has, so publicly and insistently since his 'I concentrate on the training' remarks last year. We do have fans who are unhappy with Rafa's tactics yet few will call for his sack. It will be interesting to see the next twist and turn in the saga.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It will be interesting to see the next twist and turn in the saga.
Haha! I prefer nothing else happen again and we focus on the football..

Most ideal is Rafa sign a new contract that he is happy with,
we win the league and CL and bring glorydays back to Anfield
and we bulit on it by bringing in better players..

More ideally is the Yankees sell their shares and we have a new owner who does really care for the club to take over!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Voronin to return ??

England - Voronin keen on Liverpool return after Keane exit - ESPN Soccernet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree with all you said bro except for the above. These are exceptional times now at Pool cos we have immensely unpopular owners and Rafa is drawing on that. You are right that no other manager has taken on the owners in the way he has, so publicly and insistently since his 'I concentrate on the training' remarks last year.
I agree that our club have owners who are immensely unpopular. Heck, they are even unpopular people among themselves. Hicks will not be a popular figure in Gillet's eyes. And to think these two people chose to work together in the first place.

I better elaborate on my view of how Rafa handles club matters, especially on transfer. I was reading the book 'A season on the brink' by Guillen Balague. Talks about our 2004/5 season, how Rafa ended up with us, the changes and problems he face etc. I noticed a trend with regards to the Robbie Keane issue.

In 2003/4, while he was still at Valencia, Rafa wanted a right back and a well-known striker. The board bought him a left winger (Nestor Fabian Canobbio) and an unknown striker (Ricardo Oliveira). During the press conference to introduce Canobbio, Rafa told the reporters 'If I was stubborn about this, then Canobbio simply would not get a game with Valencia. I asked the club for a sofa and they brought me a lampshade.' Rafa's the kind who dare to say such shocking words to the press to make his unhappiness known. Obviously, when he came over to Anfield, the sofa and lampshade analogy became the legs of the table description. Those 'I'm fully concentrated on the training' comments are typically Rafa's way of expressing his frustration through the media.

The same transfer sage, in my opinion, happened last season when he wanted Barry and we bought Keane. He wanted a central cum left midfielder and we bought him a second striker. I just wonder if Rafa will give more time to Keane if Keane wasn't forced onto him. I also do wonder if Lucas will play as much if Barry had joined us as planned.

Now, if you look at his history, outbursts are definitely not out of Rafa's character. I just don't think we needed more distraction at this point in time. Rafa shouldn't be negotiating through the press.

Anyway, here's something interesting.

Liverpool Manager Rafa Benitez gives Journalist "Middle Finger"

Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Was trying to look for a video on youtube when I found this. Apparently, Rafa cried during a press conference to announce that he is leaving Valencia. I can't find that video and I was wondering if anyone here can. Will be interesting to know more about our manager. AS14, u IT expert...

Solid video, nice adrenalin pumping music

Liverpool FC players in changing room Istanbul Gerrard etc

Remember in 2005, Gerrard almost joined Chelsea? I think the common view is he decided to stay on after the magic of Istanbul. This is a handphone (i think) video of the scene in the dressing room after the victory. Notice how Gerrard pumps his hand while posting with the trophy?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I better elaborate on my view of how Rafa handles club matters, especially on transfer. I was reading the book 'A season on the brink' by Guillen Balague. Talks about our 2004/5 season, how Rafa ended up with us, the changes and problems he face etc.
Where you got the book, bro?

I always like to read about Liverpool..

I already got the Carra and Stevie G book...
Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Where you got the book, bro?
Borders. If you want, pm me your address and I'll post my book to you. No need to buy lar, share share to save $$$.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

now hope those on international friendlies and duties can come back in one piece without any injuries.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 11-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Borders. If you want, pm me your address and I'll post my book to you. No need to buy lar, share share to save $$$.
You got PM bro!

Steady of you sia!

Anyway, does any bros here log in to Liverpoolfc.tv??

I always look forward to Paul Tomkins Column...
This guy talk sense and back them with stats..
Is he the only one, along with me that truly believe in Rafa?

Last edited by beck7777; 11-02-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 21
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post

I already got the Carra and Stevie G book...
where did u get the Carra and Stevie G book.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1