The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Higher End Thai FLs In Singapore?

Yesterday saw one advert at dome 1 selling $500. Maybe those into $500 ones can go try and update us here…
Old 04-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
Honestly bro, I had been asking myself this question over and over again and i come to a conclusion, $500 ones comes with pretty, tall, toned body, no smell pussy and clean shaven. Not saying the $100 one not good but I encountered more crash and burnt on them. Just my 2 cents worth
Well said… and added thrill if you could gain a sense of their backgrounds through socials (eg. Instagram) prior to the deed.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Do hope this is the right place to post this. Am hoping for some advice from all you bros out there regarding Thai FLs…

See that a vast majority of Thai FLs in Dome 1 are in the $100-$300 range. They give a good service no doubt but I’m sure there’s some sort of a premium category available somewhere?

Wondering if there even exists such an ‘upper’ category for Thai FLs in Singapore? I’m referring to those $500 and up. Such a group could consist models, influencers and other personalities of this sort.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!
Humble bragging….
You must be a trust fund kid or a money launderer….
Old 04-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Can tell the difference between $100 pussy and $500 pussy meh?
u also have to take into account a $500 pussy theoretically is being used less than a $100 one. when u fk a $100 pussy u are probably her xxxth this month whereas a $500 one u are maybe her xth this month. Of course there are outliers but basic economy supply and demand theory will prove right most of the time.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to report to a boss who is Thai, and he took me around the gentlemen club circuit in Thailand plus a lot of nightlife scene that non-Thais are generally excluded from.

My ex-boss was also Head of Sales and my company used to allow these sorts of "entertainment" as business expenses. As Head of Sales he would regularly organize things like 3p/GB for his important customers and he would walk into places like The Lord in Thailand and ask for girls who are in "the book" - they aren't available outside and need to be "called in" to work. I was a regional head for a couple of other countries in the East, so whenever he was in my patch I would organize "events" to make him suitably happy. It was the best working relationship that I ever had in my career.

I can say that the higher-end pussy in Thailand are amongst the very best you can get. My most unforgettable bonks are with these "high-end" Thai ladies. They do not sell sex - they sell the entire experience. The GFE levels are simply out of this world.

Granted the pussy may "feel" the same as a cheaper fuck, but the entire experience, if you get the right one is really Next Level

One particularly unforgettable girl was a Thai shampoo model, I saw her face on the billboards in Bangkok. She was actually booked by my boss, while I picked a girl from the "normal" lineup at Love Boat, Rama IX in BKK. At the very last minute my boss got a call from his wife and he had to rush home. He asked me for "help" so he reimbursed my girl and he asked me to honour the booking on his behalf. I gladly agreed

The sex was simply legendary. I felt like some schoolboy receiving an education, even though at that time my own body count was already in the triple digits and I thought I knew my way around the female anatomy but she was clearly operating at a different level. She edged me mercilessly for over an hour and at the end, she was kind enough to ensure that my explosive orgasm was timed perfectly with hers.

Her skill level was legendary, and I could tell that she really enjoyed sex. At that time I was damn fit, gym-ming 5x a week and I could fuck 4-5x a day easily but after that single orgasm I was totally spent, and my legs felt weak.

I can still remember that orgasm - after mercilessly edging me she said she knows I was spent. I said that I really wanted to feel her climaxing, she agreed and said she would make sure we climax together. I told her that I cannot climax in the girl-on-top position and she just smiled. She rode me for less than a minute and she just politely informed me that she was climaxing, and that she will "let go". I didn't know what she meant, but at the moment she cummed, her pussy literally sucked the cum out of my balls - it was almost involuntary, I simply could not control and I shot my entire load out as she milked my balls dry with every stroke.

I never ever forgot that fuck. My respect for high-end Thai FLs went up 1000% after that experience

I had a similar experience, with a Mongolian lady in Alexis in JKT years later but this one was clearly far and away my very best fuck. And yes, it did cost me 10k baht - which was around $400. I would gladly pay more than that amount, to experience that feeling again!

Last edited by Penguin23; 05-11-2022 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I used to report to a boss who is Thai, and he took me around the gentlemen club circuit in Thailand plus a lot of nightlife scene that non-Thais are generally excluded from.

My ex-boss was also Head of Sales and my company used to allow these sorts of "entertainment" as business expenses. As Head of Sales he would regularly organize things like 3p/GB for his important customers and he would walk into places like The Lord in Thailand and ask for girls who are in "the book" - they aren't available outside and need to be "called in" to work. I was a regional head for a couple of other countries in the East, so whenever he was in my patch I would organize "events" to make him suitably happy. It was the best working relationship that I ever had in my career.

I can say that the higher-end pussy in Thailand are amongst the very best you can get. My most unforgettable bonks are with these "high-end" Thai ladies. They do not sell sex - they sell the entire experience. The GFE levels are simply out of this world.

Granted the pussy may "feel" the same as a cheaper fuck, but the entire experience, if you get the right one is really Next Level

One particularly unforgettable girl was a Thai shampoo model, I saw her face on the billboards in Bangkok. She was actually booked by my boss, while I picked a girl from the "normal" lineup at Love Boat, Rama IX in BKK. At the very last minute my boss got a call from his wife and he had to rush home. He asked me for "help" so he reimbursed my girl and he asked me to honour the booking on his behalf. I gladly agreed

The sex was simply legendary. I felt like some schoolboy receiving an education, even though at that time my own body count was already in the triple digits and I thought I knew my way around the female anatomy but she was clearly operating at a different level. She edged me mercilessly for over an hour and at the end, she was kind enough to ensure that my explosive orgasm was timed perfectly with hers.

Her skill level was legendary, and I could tell that she really enjoyed sex. At that time I was damn fit, gym-ming 5x a week and I could fuck 4-5x a day easily but after that single orgasm I was totally spent, and my legs felt weak.

I can still remember that orgasm - after mercilessly edging me she said she knows I was spent. I said that I really wanted to feel her climaxing, she agreed and said she would make sure we climax together. I told her that I cannot climax in the girl-on-top position and she just smiled. She rode me for less than a minute and she just politely informed me that she was climaxing, and that she will "let go". I didn't know what she meant, but at the moment she cummed, her pussy literally sucked the cum out of my balls - it was almost involuntary, I simply could not control and I shot my entire load out as she milked my balls dry with every stroke.

I never ever forgot that fuck. My respect for high-end Thai FLs went up 1000% after that experience

I had a similar experience, with a Mongolian lady in Alexis in JKT years later but this one was clearly far and away my very best fuck. And yes, it did cost me 10k baht - which was around $400. I would gladly pay more than that amount, to experience that feeling again!
Tks for sharing, bro. Your Thai expolits just hit a chord with me.

Before I got hooked on PRC girls13-14 yrs ago, I used to visit Thailand.

I also have many good memories. Here is an unforgetaable one.

https://samsforum.store/showpost.p...9&postcount=36

https://samsforum.store/showthread...=849584&page=3

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Tks for sharing, bro. Your Thai expolits just hit a chord with me.

Before I got hooked on PRC girls13-14 yrs ago, I used to visit Thailand.

I also have many good memories. Here is an unforgetaable one.

https://samsforum.store/showpost.p...9&postcount=36

https://samsforum.store/showthread...=849584&page=3

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thanks for sharing too bro - perhaps some of us here have been fortunate enough to experience something unforgettable in our lives so the money isn't too much of a factor, especially when looking back at our experience in hindsight.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing too bro - perhaps some of us here have been fortunate enough to experience something unforgettable in our lives so the money isn't too much of a factor, especially when looking back at our experience in hindsight.
Quote:
Bro, you're most welcome. Yes, we are fortunate because we have experienced unforgettable exploits in an era when chio girls were quite affordable.

I'm an ah pek and I don't mind spending more money on the right girls. However, I have not seen girls I really like. I find plastic women repulsive. They all look alike. I have been with the same LPs for the last several yrs. I crave variety.

There were quite a few chio and cute girls lining up at L8 and Telma Road 14-15 yrs ago. They were mostly gone by 2009. I had to go to TAM to find girls of similar standards. Now I couldn't find them anywhere. Even aunties and plastic women want an arm n a leg for booking.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Bros,

Any updates?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Bros, any updates?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-03-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone here engaged with JaneBKK before?
Old 04-03-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can tell the difference between $100 pussy and $500 pussy meh?
Probably lesser wear and tear, bro. Not as dark as those any rider kind.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Probably lesser wear and tear, bro. Not as dark as those any rider kind.
Dome 1 $130 vs $180 bonk?
Old 04-03-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Not sure why anyone will bother to paint a Thai FL pussy who farked at least 10 to 20 men daily?

I dun paint any FL even no smell, yucks!
A lot of sex is not between the legs but between the ears. Different strokes (both literally and figuratively) for different folks.

When you meet the good womenfolk who think sucking the didi is yucks and eeks then philosopher prince you will be cum.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-03-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Dome 1 $130 vs $180 bonk?
u will still get photoshopped fugly bitches with crap service. no joke hahaha