The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Cynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Are Sex with slightly drunk, tipsy partners better.

Like above, tipsy but can walk with some swaying.
She was more open, expressive, laughing.
Definitely got down when reached home.

But what I remember the most was she saying, " I so like getting fucked by you "

She is not the type to say something like that.
There were other things said that was very horny type.
The tipsy state made her inhibitions less, and more carefree like.
Very enjoyable.
Forgot to, but should have tried for anal.

With spouse or partners, gf or wife, with prior physical relationships.

Last edited by Cynus; 23-02-2024 at 02:23 PM. Reason: addition of last sentence.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Sex with slightly drunk, tipsy partners better.

No!!!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Cynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No!!!!!!!!
Tipsy state, still able to walk, not the type can only stand unsteadily, or straight drunk.
What happened with yours ?
Old 23-02-2024, 02:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynus View Post
Tipsy state, still able to walk, not the type can only stand unsteadily, or straight drunk.
What happened with yours ?
They may sober up and regret their actions and claim rape. It's not worth the risk.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
They may sober up and regret their actions and claim rape. It's not worth the risk.
I meant partners, spouse or gfs, not those with which have not had physical relationships with.
Old 23-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Slightly tipsy ok…. Fully drunk or knocked out… yeah unless you like dead fish and want to risk getting charged for rape
Old 24-02-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsy gals can be hornier.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 24-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly tipsy makes the lady more relaxed and open up, especially if she likes you then chances is higher.

BUT

If she dun like you or treat u like normal friend, and the man takes advantage of her, then prepare to lim kopi at police station.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Definitely yes. More open and can last longer..
Old 24-02-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If girl tipsy can be quite fun, but guys tipsy, some cannot get hard, some cannot cum, due to alcohol numbing effect.
When tipsy girls become horny, quite an experience.
Just that the line of tipsy and drunk hard to get a good hold of.
Old 25-02-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would definitely say Yes!. Once, I gotten a room for my married FB and her close friend to celebrate her birthday and due to arrangements, 3 of us have to bunk in together for the night.

They went out drinking with their friends and I waited in the room for them. For those thinking that I had a 3P, sad to say the answer is No . They came back slightly drunk and I grab my girl and kiss hug and touching each other with her bff laughing and taking photos. Her bff then proceeded to show and we continue our foreplay, and then after which me and my FB proceed to shower and had a little fun play in the toilet.

Then, after a few drinks we then proceed to bed (yes 3 in a bed). Me and my girl began to get touchy and escalated to her riding me cowgirl on the bed and yes her bff was just beside us. Its so thrilling as the movement was quite big. As my FB has a few drinks, she finds it harder to cum in a controlled manner and we move to the toilet and I fucked her doggie, sitting cowgirl before shooting inside her pussy. Her moans echoing through the toilet hahha, pretty sure her friend must have hear us.

Proceeded to bed and sleep through the night hahaha...For the next episode.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Those willing to have sex with you drink will usually make them hornier and more wild.

Many times most of my gfs or girls prefer to be a bit tipsy when have action from shy become beast mode hahaha.
Old 25-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

It was the first time my gf drank wine, just one glass of red. But I like the effect on her very much.
I am thinking of buying the same bottle of red and have it once per week with my gf.
It was quite an experience, having her like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
For the next episode.
Pics can share ?
Tuning in for the next episode.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would say yes. My wife kept saying fuck me fuck me fuck me and we did it twice in a row.

Both also never heard or try before.

But that was the first and last time because she doesn't drink anymore.

That incident also because she thought the sweet wine doesn't have any alcohol in it
Old 27-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

tipsy pussy feels warmer, or its my head, both heads?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1