The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahnic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Hi, can share contact?
Old 19-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
CKB222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro Hihola, do you mind sharing the contact?
Old 20-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Those interested can pm me for contact
Can share contact tks great day
Old 21-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kindly share bro. Thank you
Old 21-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung Cheong View Post
Hi!
Can share the loyang? I am also a prostrate massage lover.
Quote:
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Can share contact please 😁🙏
Old 21-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact please 😁🙏
yep sent you pm.
Old 21-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicbo View Post
Hi bro, can share contact? TIA
Hi Bros, please check your PMs for my contact. Thanks!
Old 21-04-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushan View Post
Kindly share bro. Thank you
Sent you ctc.

Any bros interested in an authentic Thai KNT prostate experience, can pm me
Old 21-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
lovecupid85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
sent my contact to many bros here who've requested, please check your PMs thanks!
Thanks to Hotstuff82 for sharing the contact.

Unit is very clean and big.

Very chatty person.

Look wise GND.

I enjoy her JG a lot, don’t feel pain, the skill is abit different from what I have before.

Location is easy to find and have a lot of parking.

Over service was good. Will RTM next time.

Enjoy all bros.
Old 21-04-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

Would love to try asap. Can PM her contact details bro?
Thanks a million,
Old 21-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
adli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sent you ctc.

Please share with me. Thank you
Old 21-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sent you ctc.

can pm bro? thanks!
Old 21-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
shivansan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? TIA
Old 21-04-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTOB View Post
Thanks bro Hotstuff for the ctc. I quickly made appt for yesterday afternoon session for 90 min as I was aware that she will perform a back massage for 30 min first before performing JG.

Reached her place, had a quick shower and started the back massage. Then chit chat with her and understand the purpose to do the back massage is to help you relax and aid blood circulation to enhance the effect for JG. She went to Thailand, Chiang Mai to learn the skills at a certified training centre where they teach massage, JG and beauty skills. Then she asked whether it is my first time, I told last time I used to patronise LLJ in the early years when LLJ used to service me. When her disciple (Yanzi) take over, the standard is still there but after Yanzi left then the standard dropped until cmi liao. I also told her about that I got phobia about LLJ's prostate treatment. After that I go JG hopping to find the suitable one.

Overall the JG is quite good and soothing, different from the 2 Thai JG masters whom I used to patronise. The prostate treatment is so much better and comfortable than LLJ's. I think the treatment helps my night peeing condition as I mentioned to her. I told her that for the past week I would wake up at 2 or 3am to pee every night but yesterday night didn't wake up to pee.

Location: 9/10 East area, got ample car park lots nearby if you drive
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly and take pride in her work, she can converse English & Mandarin
Looks: 7/10 Pleasant looking milf, with mask on
JG / Prostate treatment : 9/10 Effective and comfortable for me, based on my experience with other JG masters (LLJ, YF, Angel, Amy, PP, Mindy) and strictly no release for the best effect results, no hanky panky.
Damage: $170 / 90 min I find the rates reasonable compared to LLJ which you need to pay additional $150 just for the prostate treatment.
RTM: Definitely Yes, will book her in advance next week again as her schedule is quite packed everyday.

Cheers bro Hotstuff.
Can share contact. Please.
Old 21-04-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share contact..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread