The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 18-10-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueskver View Post
Read through this thread. Besides MTW and L&D are there similar places for men offering hair spa.

I googled like not much leh. Just want to get a good head and shoulder massage and don’t wanna deal with potential subpar service at MTW coz not so rich beng
If u don't mind aunty, there is one call Azami Barber at UE Square. They provide good quality hair Spa n shoulder massage. If u can read Japanese, they also got some old school manga at the waiting sofa area. Go Google it.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
If u don't mind aunty, there is one call Azami Barber at UE Square. They provide good quality hair Spa n shoulder massage. If u can read Japanese, they also got some old school manga at the waiting sofa area. Go Google it.
The price a bit insane. Mtw and Silvertino are cheaper with hot girls and cleavage to see. If all ugly aunties, then the price should be 40% off mtw. If double the price, then auntie should throw in one bj like jalan sultan. The jalan sultan grandma quite hiong. Can let u suck milk and give u bj on the barber chair. Haha
Old 20-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Tks bro for recommend
Old 20-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The price a bit insane. Mtw and Silvertino are cheaper with hot girls and cleavage to see. If all ugly aunties, then the price should be 40% off mtw. If double the price, then auntie should throw in one bj like jalan sultan. The jalan sultan grandma quite hiong. Can let u suck milk and give u bj on the barber chair. Haha
If it’s Japanese auntie who still can maintain their looks and body, Im sure many Bros will still be willing to fork out a premium price. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The price a bit insane. Mtw and Silvertino are cheaper with hot girls and cleavage to see.
Bro, never heard of Silvertino leh, where's the place at?
Old 25-10-2021, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I believe its Silvotino Studio at Petain Rd

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 25-10-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
the old BIG BOY lah
Old 26-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I believe its Silvotino Studio at Petain Rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
the old BIG BOY lah
Ahh.... that one... Thanks for the clarification bros! Uppped you both!
Old 26-10-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
If it’s Japanese auntie who still can maintain their looks and body, Im sure many Bros will still be willing to fork out a premium price. Lol
then this thread will be called official massage pubic hair salon.

beri beri good biz for good looking jap auntie.
Old 29-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Wow so Hiong sia...

Quote:
Old 30-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Who are the APs at MTW now ah? Prefer those who can do a solid ear digging one.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrygugubird View Post
Singapore complains covid economy no good but still many thick pocket eh. For those newbie asking what is mtw, its a just clean hair salon to wash and massage. Place is clean, but whether the person is clean is another thing. I can say is although the girls work there almost everyday, there is not their main source of income. Is just a platform to advertise themselves. You'll notice some come very late to work especially those ang pai one, shop open 1030am, they go work at 2-3pm. This is just a side income to them, main income of course is after work "business". They make tonnes, maybe can go 5 digit per month during good times. Dont ask how i know, you can go spend time and effort to find out yourself. Maths is pretty simple, see how many multiple branded bags earrings necklaces makeup etc that they have. Not to say all the latest expensive gadget they also have. This has yet include all the normal shopping they do frequently

If you are new timer, you can try book those ang pai one. First timer they will treat you very good one. Some will directly give you her number without you asking for it. This is when they try dig your profile, ask you where you stay (to see you stay big house or prime condo or not), ask how you go there (to dig what flashy car you have), what you work (to see you earn big money or not). Then they will identify whether you are a big fry or small fry to them. If you are small fry, sorry la you will be very back on their list, they might not entertain your booking next time unless they are very free. If you are big fry, then congrats, you are her target. She will treat you very good and sweet talk with you. Even the next time if you go book other girls, she will come over and sit beside you to sweet talk, touch touch you here and there somemore, or maybe also let you touch touch ahem. Got one time served by one ang pai, middle of the session she ask me change seat. I so curious, later on is to sit beside a guy which i believe is some big fry, then she keep sweet talk to him. All the conversation let me hear wtf.

So hor if you are just average income worker, good luck for you to impress them. Going there for hairwash is fine. If you going to try then all the best. I can say even you spend hundreds of dollar every week on visit+tips, is really nothing to them. They won't look up on it. They might earn much more than you too. But if you have thousands of dollar to spend on them every week then ok la you have the chance to date them out for meal, drink session and maybe get their legs open Again dont ask me how i know. Go test yourself if you have time and $$ to spare
this should be stickied for the good of every bros.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
this should be stickied for the good of every bros.
If you hv chionged long enough the post is common knowledge.
Every service industry is the same.
Girls only hv eyes for yr $$$, what else?
Unless you are so lucky to meet the unique 1 out of the 100,000th girl who goes more for character n attitude and doesn’t mind the Average Joe.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 8
crazy86lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazy86lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was thinking of trying the services at mtw. Anyone can give me recommendations and the prices of the services they provide? Have been interested in trying men's facial.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 8
crazy86lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazy86lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If there are other shops that are good can recommend me also!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1