The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FB woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Have you considered SB? Lol
yes i do considered SB especially during this pandemic where we can stay at home only
Old 25-10-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahahah lady luck aside, why no balls? Lol

Like what's the hesitation?
his balls is goals, cannot success he means
Old 25-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
Hope it can help you get out of your dilemma.

Dont worry, you will get your fix.

Me also looking for a fix
yes time will cure all the things
Old 25-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Have you considered SB? Lol
Sex buddy?
Old 25-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
yes i do considered SB especially during this pandemic where we can stay at home only
Hahha and what held u back man?

Hahaha no goals, but have money support SB why not? I think those SB websites you can ask them out for dinner and see how it goes. Maybe eventually can arrange something.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Sex buddy?
Sugar Baby bro. Sex Buddy is FB.
Old 26-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sugar Baby bro. Sex Buddy is FB.
Oh.. nah..
Old 29-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Juliest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
I cannot help it; when he said he’s got another chick; that’s the first thing that came to my mind. That she’s a better option and he’s replaced me. If not for that knowledge I’d swallow the last minute meeting excuse and be none the wiser. Which is good but eventually scenario would shift anyway
Been a silent reader for a while and would like to include my two cents of it but i assume the seniors in this forums has a better view in this situation.

It’s okay to overthink. We’re human after all. He must have said something to have led you to overthink certain issues but mutual respect between each other in this said arrangement is vital.

While you may or may not have condone his actions, i urge you not to compare yourself with his side chick as there’s nothing to compare. You’re special and unique in your own way. And if he can’t see that, It’s his loss and your gain. Moreover, if his side chick can “steal” him away from you, he’s better off gone.

Lastly, never ever feel that you’re not enough. You’re enough. You’re enough a thousand times over. Remember that

P.S. Not every guy can afford expensive items Food for thought.
Old 29-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliest View Post
Been a silent reader for a while and would like to include my two cents of it but i assume the seniors in this forums has a better view in this situation.

It’s okay to overthink. We’re human after all. He must have said something to have led you to overthink certain issues but mutual respect between each other in this said arrangement is vital.

While you may or may not have condone his actions, i urge you not to compare yourself with his side chick as there’s nothing to compare. You’re special and unique in your own way. And if he can’t see that, It’s his loss and your gain. Moreover, if his side chick can “steal” him away from you, he’s better off gone.

Lastly, never ever feel that you’re not enough. You’re enough. You’re enough a thousand times over. Remember that

P.S. Not every guy can afford expensive items Food for thought.
Quote:
Been a silent reader for a while now. Giving my perspective into this issue, hope you won’t mind.

It’s okay to overthink. We’re all human after all. He might have said something that led you to overthink certain issues but mutual respect towards each other in this said arrangement is vital.

While you may or may not have condone his actions, i urged you not to compare yourself with his side chick as there’s nothing to compare. You are special and unique in your own way, if he can’t see that, it’s his loss and your gain. Moreover, if his side chick managed to “steal” him away from you, he’s better off gone anyway.

Lastly, never ever feel that you’re not enough. You’re enough. You’re enough a thousand times over. Remember that.

P.S. Not every guy can afford expensive items. Food For Thought.

Quote:
Been a silent reader for a while now and decided to input some of my thoughts here, hope you don’t mind.

It’s okay to overthink. We are human after all and he must have said something to have led you to overthink certain issues in this arrangement. I believe mutual respect is a given when one is in this said arrangement and when it’s not fulfilled, this is where things goes south.

While you may or may not have condone his action, i urged you to never compare yourself to his other side chick. You’re a human being, not his trophy and there’s no need to compare. You are special and unique in your own way and if he can’t see that, it’s his loss and your gain. Moreover if his side chick manages to snatch him away from you, he’s better off gone anyway.

Lastly, never feel that you’re not enough. You’re enough, you’re enough a thousand times over. Remember that.

P.S. Not every guy can afford expensive items. Food For Thought.
Oi, silent reader. You not silent leh....

You only have 6 post, and 3 post is the same, same post on page 8 twice and you just reposted again today. Changing the blue smiling face position got difference meh?

Lol...okay will read your silent post properly. No worries
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 29-10-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 29-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Oi, silent reader. You not silent leh....

You only have 6 post, and 3 post is the same, same post on page 8 twice and you just reposted again today. Changing the blue smiling face position got difference meh?

Lol...okay will read your silent post properly. No worries
My apologies, for the multiple post. When i posted it, it says that the moderater needs to moderate it therefore it wasn't on the post as i can't see it in the forum hence i thought it wasn't posted. So i tried 2 more times and the final one got posted.

I haven't actively post things here and i'm sorry if i screwed up a little.
Old 30-10-2021, 01:16 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My apologies, for the multiple post. When i posted it, it says that the moderater needs to moderate it therefore it wasn't on the post as i can't see it in the forum hence i thought it wasn't posted. So i tried 2 more times and the final one got posted.

I haven't actively post things here and i'm sorry if i screwed up a little.
heh heh. just making fun of ya, no worries yeah? its the weekend TGIF
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
heh heh. just making fun of ya, no worries yeah? its the weekend TGIF
Oh god ! You got me there ! hahaha XD

No hard feelings ! Have a great weekend ahead !
Old 31-10-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s sad. You prefer the lady to initiate sometimes too. I hardly initiate. When I do, my fb can’t make it and he just cuts me off there leaving me hanging. I’m bothered enough to start a thread on this lol.
Dont bother too much, u r good fb material and want to make fb more interactive and fun. U just get the wrong fb.
I take the queue number here also
Old 31-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I cannot help it; when he said he’s got another chick; that’s the first thing that came to my mind. That she’s a better option and he’s replaced me. If not for that knowledge I’d swallow the last minute meeting excuse and be none the wiser. Which is good but eventually scenario would shift anyway
U have feeling for him, and lucky noe you moved on already. Better fb ahead , good luck and God bless
Old 22-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamesdyson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1