The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: How do you hint or get hinted for sex?

How to seduce barber

https://xhamster2.com/videos/seduced...-shop-12915208
Old 18-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hinting here and there is a kind of waste time, but we cannot deny it can make sex arousal
Old 18-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

I used to work in an office with an angmo MILF from Canada. Being the lover of angmo girls that I am, I got a long well with her. Other males in the office were quite intimidated by her, but I used to flirt with her all the time, and was very comfortable with her. She had big boobs and a big wide ass, and she always wore short thin dresses. When I walk behind her in the office, her ass is swaying all over the place the dress material is straining to keep it in. LOL.

So, one day, I was walking behind her, and I told her not to stop suddenly. She was still walking when she asked why? I told her I had a hard on walking behind her, looking at her ass, and if she stopped suddenly, I would stab her with my hardon. LOL. So, guess what she did? She stopped suddenly, and true enough, I walked into her ass. She giggled. And from that day on, always did that to me. One day, I walked into the staff room for lunch, and we have a couch in there. She was on top of an Indian co-worker. LOL. One of those light skin sikhs.

I never fucked her, because I don't eat where I shit. True story.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post

Upz +14 for sharing nice clip, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Write an email “Hi. ASGM? With kind regards.”?
KNN this reminded me of one joker intern send out email without spell check.. some more CC to entire company + HR.

goes something like this..

Corporate would like to know when is the ASGM(should be AGM) fixed for. Please revert ASAP

See riao i arm cheo.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
jiopan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
KNN this reminded me of one joker intern send out email without spell check.. some more CC to entire company + HR.

goes something like this..

Corporate would like to know when is the ASGM(should be AGM) fixed for. Please revert ASAP

See riao i arm cheo.
Should be ok la, think most people don't know what is ASGM
Old 23-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
When you in office, how do you know if your colleague wanna have set with you? What are the hints to look out for? And how do you drop hints to your colleagues that you are available for sex?
My lady colleagues are open and straight forward. Everyday ask want to eat set meal or not for lunch.

But sex never with colleague. Don't want to die early. Ex colleague have
Old 23-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
When you in office, how do you know if your colleague wanna have set with you? What are the hints to look out for? And how do you drop hints to your colleagues that you are available for sex?
I have had hints both from bosses and my staff.

But I never reciprocated. In fact, always talk about my family with them. This will get you promoted fast.

When I was in Cambodia I think I easily up 40+ girls outside plus an ambassador's wife.

But in my office, I'm the dutiful husband who misses his family very much.

Don't complicate things with office. Keep them apart.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Usually when I hint I will purposely zaogeng and act extra dumb or blur
Old 23-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Usually when I hint I will purposely zaogeng and act extra dumb or blur
Can we go out and u can zaogeng… I sure will get your hint
Old 24-10-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold

My office had a temp staff, just finish nitec waiting to go poly. She looked really sweet and i had many chances to go for lunch with her alone… so frequently that even my colleagues kept teasing us. One day after work i was going to give her a lift to the mrt. Along the way she asked me whether i heard about people teasing us. That moment i didn’t think so much, straight away told her i got gf already so no need for her to feel awkward about the rumours or get the wrong idea that i trying to chase her. Then i jokingly said but we can be fwb. She said she not interested cos fwb means she not getting any benefit. I thought that was a hint to me so i said i need to test drive first before i can know what benefit to give her. She actually said ok!! I rmb i was driving around sentosa looking for a good spot and my hands were shaking with excitement.
Old 24-10-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
My office had a temp staff, just finish nitec waiting to go poly. She looked really sweet and i had many chances to go for lunch with her alone… so frequently that even my colleagues kept teasing us. One day after work i was going to give her a lift to the mrt. Along the way she asked me whether i heard about people teasing us. That moment i didn’t think so much, straight away told her i got gf already so no need for her to feel awkward about the rumours or get the wrong idea that i trying to chase her. Then i jokingly said but we can be fwb. She said she not interested cos fwb means she not getting any benefit. I thought that was a hint to me so i said i need to test drive first before i can know what benefit to give her. She actually said ok!! I rmb i was driving around sentosa looking for a good spot and my hands were shaking with excitement.
Think i’ll never forget that night.. we first went to the beach but there were some ppl there. Then we went back to the car and drove it to a secluded spot. Managed to touch touch each other and i was super horny already but hard to do more in the car. So i asked her whether she wants to go to a hotel to continue. She said ok if i buy her a branded bag. I actually said ok cos i would do anything to have sex with her then. The rest is history… best part is after the session she told me she was joking and i don’t have to buy her any bag…
Old 25-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
first, 99% of the office sex u read here, are fantasy. office sex does exist, but it is not as easy as u think. i hope it can temper your mood abit and lower your expectation. otherwise u might read the wrong signals.

second, gg out together alone for dinner is the first step. it is not the confirm sex. if she is ok to have dinner, drinks with u without the other colleagues, mean she is comfortable with u.

the rest is all about chasing skirt.
Was gonna post exactly what bro said. Actually there's no difference from chasing other girls who are NOT your colleague. But downside is you're risking your job, your rep and potentially your friends if things go sour.

Men always want to let small head do the thinking, but sometimes also have to let big head prevail.
Old 04-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

when they treat you free lunch
office not yet met, but i guess the same principal as in sugarbook.live which i will treat a token to the girl that i have good impression on
Old 04-11-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Was gonna post exactly what bro said. Actually there's no difference from chasing other girls who are NOT your colleague. But downside is you're risking your job, your rep and potentially your friends if things go sour.

Men always want to let small head do the thinking, but sometimes also have to let big head prevail.
yes if not become couple, feel weird at the workplace too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1