The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
She looks very different (and older) from her online pictures. SOP massage and ending. Not very chatty. Plus point is top up $50. She didn't chop carrot.
Ooh I added her on wechat but distance very far for me still wondering if I want to make the trip there. Hehe any other recommendations along that stretch?
Old 15-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any FR on Apple from spa at the end of the block further up from regent spa?
Old 16-10-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules2 View Post
Ooh I added her on wechat but distance very far for me still wondering if I want to make the trip there. Hehe any other recommendations along that stretch?
I've tried **y from yu*n w******s b4... if u r looking for gd massage, she is one u can try... strength on pt
Old 16-10-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
I would say it’s not about the spa cos truthfully the management sucks. But they r lucky that they have good masseur to sustain
Lanjiao greedy spa. Prefer C at her old place where I can enjoy the massage at a reasonable cost then play till I damn shiok. Hope the boss close shop and another boss take over C.
Old 16-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Anyone try 鸭鸭 before?
Is she the one who gave address as Thomson Road instead of Thomson Ridge?
Old 17-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Is she the one who gave address as Thomson Road instead of Thomson Ridge?
Yes. I took a while to figure out the location. When reach she no reply me.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah Lau kena fly aeroplane. Most probably scammer/fake who has nothing better to do. Up u 16 for your wasted time
Old 26-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Oh.. so that's where Regent went to. Only tried Sha Sha last time when they were at BT. Seems that there is a new cast now.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 26-10-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Think they recently expand to jurong too

But heard still need that 88 shit
Old 26-10-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Think they recently expand to jurong too

But heard still need that 88 shit
Heard from those still there that some transferee from Thomson to Jurong. So only got that handful left at Thomson.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
any FR on Apple from spa at the end of the block further up from regent spa?
You mean ping guo 4441?

I havent tried this new name but the pictures they used to advertise is a girl called xing xing back in 2019, same pictures... so I dunno if its the same girl come back SG or they reuse picture.

I tried the real girl before back then and she was good. 1 thing you can try is ask 'how are you' in cantonese to her. If this apple dunno canto then is probably using fake picture cuz the real one can speak canto.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Any FR on H** D*****y?
At Balestier outlet?

TIA
Been there recently. 1st time, nothing special but good massage.
Old 29-10-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good thing she never reply you, she did for mine and I regretted going to find her.. damn shitty place, lousy service, wasted my vitamin M and time.. =(
Old 29-10-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Good thing she never reply you, she did for mine and I regretted going to find her.. damn shitty place, lousy service, wasted my vitamin M and time.. =(
Chill bro. Her pics look good. Is it photoshop alot?
Old 29-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chill bro. Her pics look good. Is it photoshop alot?
Very PS.. I see I got a shock but I dont know how to reject so suck thumb and finish it.. messy place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1