The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Luckyou

Old 26-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
You say?
I even sat beside her at nearby bus stop while waiting for bus.....while thinking of those vid I have taken...
This is kinky bro. Nice one when u can know their lingeire n body while they duno noe what evil act u doing behind her lol
Old 26-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Another short moment captured just now after bathe....

Thanks for sharing bro. Luv dis view. Look sexy in her sexy panties.
Old 26-10-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Opposite Condo, Naked neighbors II

Quote:
You say?
I even sat beside her at nearby bus stop while waiting for bus.....while thinking of those vid I have taken...

Hahaha.

You really one of kind lucky guy.

Old 26-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You say?
that is absolutely kinky . if only you can capture the sound like her moaning .talking to her at the bus stop while reminiscing her moaning in bed
Old 26-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't managed to capture any vid or photo of this lady at the bus stop.

But I got took a vid of that woman with that irritating "fan" when I once saw her at the same bus stop....that moment oso shiok....I go dig out my collection and see where did I hid that vid....
Old 26-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't managed to capture any vid or photo of this lady at the bus stop.

But I got took a vid of that woman with that irritating "fan" when I once saw her at the same bus stop....that moment oso shiok....I go dig out my collection and see where did I hid that vid....
Cum bro..we all r waiting. Wait u to make this thread as lively n even more than d old thread
Old 26-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Found tio liao...

Old 26-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
kohzcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Found tio liao...

power !!! any short vdo for us to see see?
Old 26-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Got photos not bad alrdy liao lah...
Eyesight no good liao, lazy to edit those vid. Some took see once oso del, nv keep too much nowadays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohzcm View Post
power !!! any short vdo for us to see see?
Old 27-10-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MirageMinx is Cool - loads of Potential

seems like she saw you??
Old 27-10-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Too far lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirageMinx View Post
seems like she saw you??
Old 27-10-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Taken juz min now....

Old 27-10-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your photos bro, please keep coming!
Old 27-10-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Just just nia....enjoy...

Old 28-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Found tio liao...

very steam sia your daily night view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1