The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-10-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taoni18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoni18 View Post
Hey... Can give her contact?
Yo.... That's the postal code?? How m I going to find her lol... Ha
Old 25-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
People normally don't enter a marriage thinking about divorce
Bro, curious to know now u still screwing maids?
Sorry to say, many maids know abt wc, especially those who works here many years. Read a few news, normally if something happens, the maids will get advice from other maids. Y maids can easily agree to screw with any strangers, maybe by having sex they hope can catch one man. The more sex the more chance to get a man. Many of them, whether married or single, once they step onto the land, first thing is to get support, so auto they go dating apps to find man.

Read this news "
she sought help from a fellow domestic worker, who gave her details for a contact at the Centre for Domestic Employees but advised her to get proof of the assaults."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tried-to-rape
Old 25-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, curious to know now u still screwing maids?
Sorry to say, many maids know abt wc, especially those who works here many years. Read a few news, normally if something happens, the maids will get advice from other maids. Y maids can easily agree to screw with any strangers, maybe by having sex they hope can catch one man. The more sex the more chance to get a man. Many of them, whether married or single, once they step onto the land, first thing is to get support, so auto they go dating apps to find man.

Read this news "
she sought help from a fellow domestic worker, who gave her details for a contact at the Centre for Domestic Employees but advised her to get proof of the assaults."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tried-to-rape
Yes, I am
Just tell OC, out meeting sales client
Play mahjung with friends
Go jogging or hiking with friends
Night cycling trip with friends etc
Just make sure a few of them are real so that it will bore them to want to follow or to be suspicious
Then once in a while, play nice stay home cook for her
Lol

They may know about WC, but even if they do, they do not know how use to their advantage
If marriage is registered overseas, most willingly believe WC here don't apply to them
And that WC only applies only if marriage is registered here
And back home in their country, there is no WC

As to why they are so easily agreeable to having sex
I don't agree it's to hook local men for marriage
If it is, why do they go for bangla also?
As well as Indian FT and WP

Partly is their way of life
They are a fun loving and friendly people
They may not know what is YOLO, but the way they live life is a good example of YOLO
Same as how sailors always find pros when they reach foreign countries, you may want to ask why?
Some are even married or even very religious people
Because no strings attached and no one back home will ever know what happened or what they did, so they just have fun visiting pros without a care in the world
I heard that Navy people are the same too, can't be sure about that though.
That's why pinay fdw are so agreeable to casual sex

But some are into serious relationships instead, that's why I always try to make sure that she is only in for the fun and not having any hopes for real relationships
Rejection rates for me is high partly because of that but I'm ok with it
At least I can have fun without any worries of them doing anything funny
Lol

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 25-10-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Btw, when I refer to WC, I am not referring to sexual crimes against women
Even though WC covers that

I refer to marriages, divorce, right to alimony, getting 50-50 assets, child custody etc

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 25-10-2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

Any bros up her before?
This one look delicious, anyone have more info on her?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 26-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
True bro, upped your point. I recently posted to exchange weekday DH contacts. Got one bro pm me and I sent him my contacts but he went MiA after that. Too gullible on my end. Next time not gonna exchange contacts liao, just hunt myself
Bro locki,
LOL, u gave me 1 contact. After that i give you 3 contact. Then you disapear... what you play others, kama will do back to you... strange world ya...
Old 26-10-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Weekday morning she can come out
Bro Mokka, am meeting Jen again. So far progress is good. Yet to up her. Any advice. DH from Depo
Old 26-10-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro locki,
LOL, u gave me 1 contact. After that i give you 3 contact. Then you disapear... what you play others, kama will do back to you... strange world ya...
Hahahaha now this is interesting
Old 26-10-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro locki,
Lmao exposed
Old 26-10-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
Not her on pg 2551. She is airport runway.
Is her. Those who know will know
Old 26-10-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Yes, FDW
No, overseas
Actually agreed to married, applied to MOM too
While waiting for reply, her routine checkup is positive for pregnancy
So she got sent back and served entry ban
A couple of days after that, letter received from. MOM said approved but she's already back in PH and banned.
When I called ICA, they told me to wait for a year and apply for lifting of entry ban since marriage is approved
So I went PH to marry her
Even did DNA tests after son was born
Then with the results, went back to MOM and ICA, and both agree to lift the entry ban
5 months old when my son came back to SG with my wife
The thing from her ban to her coming back here took about 15 months?
Was easier to lift entry ban as approval was already granted
But they had to serve her entry ban, MOM rule for getting pregnant before approval, no choice
Thanks bro, appreciate the time you took to answer.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro locki,
Bro, the one contact I gave you, you said she’s a good contact right? Anyways, out of your 3 contacts, one never reply and another asked for $250 per shot. I might as well got find the Vietnam FLs at that price point. The last one got back but she was fat, waste of money IMO.

At least my one contact is of quality and you said it yourself. Don’t talk about karma when your contacts are shit.

As mentioned, I’m not keen to exchange anymore and that’s why I never reply you. Your contacts all cmi anyway
Old 26-10-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, the one contact I gave you, you said she’s a good contact right? Anyways, out of your 3 contacts, one never reply and another asked for $250 per shot. I might as well got find the Vietnam FLs at that price point. The last one got back but she was fat, waste of money IMO.

At least my one contact is of quality and you said it yourself. Don’t talk about karma when your contacts are shit.

As mentioned, I’m not keen to exchange anymore and that’s why I never reply you. Your contacts all cmi anyway
Oh wait, bro sshelterz, I just checked and you actually shared 5 contacts with me. 3 straight up MIA and the other two I have already mentioned above. Maybe next time if you wanna share your contacts, you might wanna make sure they’re contactable first or what else what’s the point.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:

Yup he also pass me 3 contact either no reply or look like shit
Old 26-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Get to know a few maid, married with kids. Told me sob stories, husband betray her n she forgive him to keep the family complete. But wtf, when asked got bf here before, say of cos have. These type if i don't screw, fw sure faster screw. What a good excuses say husband betray her, really laugh me die. Give her husband many green hat already still act victim.
Very normal.
Most, if not all FDW, mostly from the PH, are all with sob stories...

Sometimes the sad stories come non-stop one after another.
Can be last month, her uncle die, this month her grandfather passed away and next month her mother's sister also kicked the bucket.....
Every month also need financial help to pay for funeral services...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1