The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best sex you had

have met a guy in sugarbook.live and has confirmed our relationship but not yet have our first sex, look forward on it
Old 25-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
3rd camper pitching tent here
you have the similar story too?
Old 25-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Some of the honorable mentions:

- I was around 17 or 18, had a gf that I would never have though I could have, out of my liege.. 12/10. Her parents were not at home and we were both horny so just did a fuck maraton. Had 7x orgasms after which I was just permanently hard haha.. never had that ever since... And I have never been 17 ever since hahaha

- here in Singapore a hotel day with my gf when I was 40. She is also the super pretty, super hot kind that would never dreamt to have. 3 rounds in the morning and 2 more after lunch... We made good use of out time . I never though I could do 5 rounds at 40 so full credit goes to her.

- hooked up with a super horny and very pretty 31 year old philippino maid who sucked and rode me on a bench in botanic gardens , then demanded me to rub and finger her while pulling her hair until she cums. I don't know how much of that the passerbys noticed .

Cheers
hooking up is more exciting, with someone that you never expect of
Old 25-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

hopefully my best sex would be my best momories
Old 25-10-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
my first dp gangbang HAHA mmm that was so wild and so exciting.
dp gang? know each other from where?
Old 26-10-2021, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Actually I've to say the best sex I had was the time when I was dating my wife.

She comes from strict Chinese family and I come from a school where we all banana one, can't speak Chinese (you can guess which school I'm from).

But from the first day we had sex, omg.
1. Changing rooms when next door people talking and changing we fuck and trying to keep quiet was a super turn on.
2. Under the overhead bridge above got people walking.
3. Her parents in living room watching TV. We behind at kitchen fucking.
4. School and uni. Also next class got people. Never lock door. Just stand behind door and fuck.
5. Nursing room. Cleaning aunty knock door. She reply she inside while I pounding her.
6. Behind some trees, bushes.
7. Stair case
8. Abandoned buildings that are going to be demolished or renovated.
9. After midnight along the road, see no car, just pull aside and have quickies.
10. Pub and handicap toilets when outside got some people knocking.
11. Friends room in hall. He say go out to buy lunch. He walked out we stripped fucked and he came back we both sitting on his bed covering the wet patch we created.
12. Friends home. Big 4 bedroom Condo having movie marathon with other friends. Went into parents bedroom toilets (parents overseas) & had a quickie.
13. Roof top where next building got people. Standing there trying to act normal but behind I'm pounding her.

Even after marriage almost everyday until my daughter passed away then she stopped.

Good memories.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
This is true for Malaysian girls , they always rim and cim the guys

I have sex with so many girls the most willing to please are Malaysian girls
I had one Malaysian girl / local PR.

She always wants to finish me off in her mouth and she will swallow everything.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Even after marriage almost everyday until my daughter passed away then she stopped.

Good memories.
I'm sorry for your loss. I never had a kid, the closest to having one is my cousin's kid which is my God daughter. I cannot imagine losing her.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of
Quote:

She comes from strict Chinese family and I come from a school where we all banana one, can't speak Chinese (you can guess which school I'm from).

1. Changing rooms when next door people talking and changing we fuck and trying to keep quiet was a super turn on.
4. School and uni. Also next class got people. Never lock door. Just stand behind door and fuck.
5. Nursing room. Cleaning aunty knock door. She reply she inside while I pounding her.
7. Stair case
9. After midnight along the road, see no car, just pull aside and have quickies.
11. Friends room in hall. He say go out to buy lunch. He walked out we stripped fucked and he came back we both sitting on his bed covering the wet patch we created.
12. Friends home. Big 4 bedroom Condo having movie marathon with other friends. Went into parents bedroom toilets (parents overseas) & had a quickie.
13. Roof top where next building got people. Standing there trying to act normal but behind I'm pounding her.

Good memories.

Sorry for ur loss brother. May u find peace in everything.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

7. Stair case

Good memories.
Sorry to hear that bro..

Is she recovering well?
Old 26-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good memories.
wow ... i wasn't expecting the last line ... sorry for your loss

you've been most blessed with your wife and daughter already ...

your daughter too most blessed to have such happy parents ...
Old 26-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:

7. Stair case

Good memories.
Bro ,Sorry for your loss .

Mine unfortunately was with a ML. She makes me feel wanted and after first round, she would “blow” me up spontaneously for the next round. Her facial expression and her moaning whether fake or not really makes the whole sex beautiful. That to me was the best sex ever .
Old 26-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
wah he is lucky fellow
Old 26-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

Wow lucky man bro. how long she was with you?
Old 26-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

Wow … Nowadays Hard To Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Wow lucky man bro. how long she was with you?
Upz You 2 Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1