The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How many is too many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
indeed bro, it a lugubrious thought that a young gal would resort to barter trade for attention.
i did vaguely remember she has some family issue there and then with a drunkard father but
frankly that was never my polestar compare to her C cup breast. ( she was known to have the best tits in sch )
老几 or Lousy? sigh.... i probably still am
those young girls that i know who do these likely got family issue. either physically abused or sexually abused before.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

If I do 10-15 a year, a willing girl on tinder can get even 30 guys a year.
Old 25-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
If I do 10-15 a year, a willing girl on tinder can get even 30 guys a year.
i wonder if go sugarbook.live can get more than this number?
Old 25-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
those young girls that i know who do these likely got family issue. either physically abused or sexually abused before.
not every girl has this problem, only some gua
Old 25-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostastsmikas View Post
Many can boast their many counts. Hope they can accept the partners also boast more men count.
but when in married stage, too many might not be good
Old 25-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Personally for me..don’t ask, don’t know, don’t bother. Past is the past, just keep it there. Maybe it’s an ego thing, when I was younger, I started keeping a ‘little black book’ in Excel, detailing my conquests, age, cup size, race, even rate the sex on a scale of 1-10. I know exactly how many girls I slept with, how many times we fucked, where, dates etc, felt good as the list grows….

When I hit 50 this year, I deleted the list and removed all traces of it….no need for such info to be in existence to feed an ego that don’t exists anymore. I think with age, comes wisdom…. Some info, we bring with us to the grave, this is one of them.
yes but we still have the curiosity inside
Old 25-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
This question might upset some people, how do you feel about the number of sex partners your potential relationship has had in the past?

I've always tried to be open minded as possible but to be honest, when someone tells me they've had 20, 30, 40+ partners, I have a hard time not feeling a little uneasy.

So yeah, how many is too many?
Personally I think this is a taboo question that should not even be raised, if you are in a serious relationship with someone. What a person did before he/she met you should not matter - if everyone is be held to account for all their past mistakes and misdeeds, then no lasting relationship can happen.

Another perspective - if you dare to ask the question, then are you really prepared for the answer?

Personally I've had more than 10 partners on a serious basis, counting FLs and MLs then it would be a 3 digit figure (and the first digit will not be 1). I never ask my girl that question (she used to be ang pai in a very popular high-end KTV) and she knows not to ask - because asking the question is not be basis of a good, lasting relationship.
Old 25-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
thejason123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm so long she does regular checks and is clean, I won't care how many partner she had.
Old 26-10-2021, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
This question might upset some people, how do you feel about the number of sex partners your potential relationship has had in the past?

I've always tried to be open minded as possible but to be honest, when someone tells me they've had 20, 30, 40+ partners, I have a hard time not feeling a little uneasy.

So yeah, how many is too many?
If you've fun then why should your other half not have fun?

Unless you're a virgin who saved your first time just for him, then you've to be fair that you fucked so many guys then expect the guy (or girl) to be faithful, doesn't work that way. Can bluff the other party for a while but eventually they'll know you're a fuck boi or fuck gal.

More important is the chemistry you both have. Sometimes they have 100s but eventually, they settle with you because they have chemistry with you.

Not sure if others agree but after the 15th one, it becomes an addicted routine. New is exciting. But many times after sex, especially during breakfast, the lady and I have nothing to say. Can booty call but if you want to have a relationship, even if this kind are virgin or loyal, I'm not so sure about the long term viability.

Even if the girl had other partners but she's the type always text me, tell me she misses me and we have lots to talk about, I feel that's more important.

I've 1 now, quite old and very aunty, out of shape. But she always texts me and I feel I've a lot of chemistry with her. She's alone, working some low level job cleaning job and I'm quite stingy guy but with her, I always paynow her on my own cuz I like her a lot. Can tell she really likes me and enjoys my company a lot. Even if she had many others, I don't really care cuz I do feel happy with her. Plus point is she's sex hungry too but it's a plus point. Not a main point for me.

On the other hand, I also got another 28. Small size, very cute and pretty. But then no chemistry. I've to initiate everything. She's loyal and guai type. But for me, I won't go into anything serious with her.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Personally for me..don’t ask, don’t know, don’t bother. Past is the past, just keep it there. Maybe it’s an ego thing, when I was younger, I started keeping a ‘little black book’ in Excel, detailing my conquests, age, cup size, race, even rate the sex on a scale of 1-10. I know exactly how many girls I slept with, how many times we fucked, where, dates etc, felt good as the list grows….

When I hit 50 this year, I deleted the list and removed all traces of it….no need for such info to be in existence to feed an ego that don’t exists anymore. I think with age, comes wisdom…. Some info, we bring with us to the grave, this is one of them.
My lil list is not in excel sheet but just a plain old txt file.
Currently the list is at 36. No commercial sex in the list. Will be 50 yrs old in a few years time.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i wonder if go sugarbook.live can get more than this number?
sugarbook.live there is a pool of people there, unlimited number you can get
Old 27-10-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if you still not yet find your true love, the numbering will always increase
Old 27-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
exactly! you only fucking that one person at that time what. so what if she has fucked 1000 guys before you? you mean you will feel like you're fucking 1000 guys?
would not think like that but better do safety measure
Old 27-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostastsmikas View Post
Many can boast their many counts. Hope they can accept the partners also boast more men count.
during dating already need to be franked and better not wait until married
Old 27-10-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejason123 View Post
Hmmm so long she does regular checks and is clean, I won't care how many partner she had.
hiv test i guess what you mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1