The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CKHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Please share contact, bro, TQ
Old 25-10-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automic View Post
Haha.....her pussy is clean shaven and a nice painting above it

Someone with power of 16 just zap me and said I am funny. Yes, I can get even more funny when kena zap
Up u some pts back for ur honest legit sharing .
Old 25-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Can share please?
Old 25-10-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

I just got back from her place. She is quite affected by this. She has a family here to take care of...

Her massage is comparable to my usual proper massage regular, and provides good decent HJ.

If any of you gets any little extras from her or any MLs, good for you and perhaps the best thing to do is to keep it to yourself.

Hope we can all do our parts in keeping our playogrounds protected, and for our service providers to continue to provide us services without fear.

Thanks.

Quote:

Someone with power of 16 just zap me and said I am funny. Yes, I can get even more funny when kena zap
Old 25-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pupiangpikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Mind sharing the ctc bro?
Old 25-10-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kidrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact,bro.thank you.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=hunted;20846674]Ice is unlocked? she can do FJ?

Yes bro, I’ve managed to up ice. My type of milf @ Paya leba
Old 25-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Can share please?
Old 25-10-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

care to share contact?

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P
Old 25-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Can share the contact tks

Quote:
Old 25-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=taz89;20903264]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
Ice is unlocked? she can do FJ?

Yes bro, I’ve managed to up ice. My type of milf @ Paya leba
wasted. couldnt find Ice listing anymore

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 25-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=jcth;20903653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz89 View Post

wasted. couldnt find Ice listing anymore
Still have to u just got to search …
Old 26-10-2021, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bigbignehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the Dudu big boobs sisters, is the younger sister still working? Or only left the older sister?
Old 26-10-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Can pm contact? Will be able to up your points.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Melody hard to get fj unless u can unlock her..many bros tried but unsuccessful..only selected few like her regulars..but if managed to fj..wont regret
Same here.. Always so near and yet so far 😂😂
Got 1 time tried to FJ but was told that will ban me if I insist..
So LL..😓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread