The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MLs offering service via FB dating - Scam?

I encountered a few matches using FB dating but when they add me on whatsapp, it shows Msian phone numbers and they intro themselves as FL/ML and offer their services.

But when I ask their location, they either give locations of HDB or MRT stn (say they live nearby).

Anybody has such experience?
Believe should be scams right?
Old 20-10-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MLs offering service via FB dating - Scam?

Confirm plus chop are scams...
Old 25-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Any more obvious they will straight up tell you it's a scam haha

Some are quite sophisticated nowadays, they will start saying they have a stock trading mentor and can intro you too.
Old 26-10-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If ask for payment upfront, confirm scam
Old 26-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: MLs offering service via FB dating - Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
I encountered a few matches using FB dating but when they add me on whatsapp, it shows Msian phone numbers and they intro themselves as FL/ML and offer their services.

But when I ask their location, they either give locations of HDB or MRT stn (say they live nearby).

oh. they will ask u to take photo of where u are
then say come fetch u
next is ask u take photo of location, basically confirming who you are
then the "real person", the cock behind this fake account will take "snipe" a photo of you
then the "girl" will ask u to go 7-11 buy the top up card
classic scam

how i know? i tried asking one out
that fella tried to extort me through text and then subsequently videocall but i didnt picked up to prevent my face from showing up. he threatened to post my pic everywhere, but then the snipe can tell from damn far cause of the pixelated zoomed up pic.

i blocked him on michat + whatsapp immediately lol.
i walked away without fear cause he is doing something illegal. we no cash no deal, nothing is on us.
apparently all the "ml/fl" who say they live near mrt/hdb, u will notice there's a 7-11 nearby and 1 of the hdb flats nearby will have a clear view of you for them to snipe and extort you.

last but not least
up my points for a detailed personal experience hahaha
Old 26-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bros for the replies, especially Bro nishikado for sharing his experience.

Luckily I didn't went ahead with it
Old 26-10-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Scams involve falsehood and cheating.

There are many scams online like those described above. Not including those related to unregulated overseas brokerages and stock markets or white collar crimes or lousy business deals or sub quality purchases (that's why got lemon law).

Even the well-known websites related to SBF since all photos are manipulated and stats need to be adjusted.

It's all about playing with the mind. Need to sense when it is too good to be true.

Last edited by bondage; 26-10-2021 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Elaborate
Old 26-10-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post
apparently all the "ml/fl" who say they live near mrt/hdb, u will notice there's a 7-11 nearby and 1 of the hdb flats nearby will have a clear view of you for them to snipe and extort you.
Last time michat scams usually tell you to go to certain places and when you google it, it is near some AXS machine.
Old 26-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Last time michat scams usually tell you to go to certain places and when you google it, it is near some AXS machine.
Wow. Now a lot is hdb/mrt nearby cause of the 7-11
I added a lot to ask but found out that its all near mrt/hdb. Finally thought to ask 1 out and its a scam then i decided to delete and block all of them
Old 26-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Same old plot and story all the time, must prepaid, now police catch tight, dun use cash, use apple card, must send card details before fetching u from the 7-11 etc... but amazingly still got lots of ppl kena scam and keep quiet cos too shameful to let others laugh at their stupidity
Old 04-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

fb dating and sugarbook same is a dating platform to the interested people
Old 04-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

since you not deep know each other yet, they will give rough location, is normal
Old 04-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Scams involve falsehood and cheating.

There are many scams online like those described above. Not including those related to unregulated overseas brokerages and stock markets or white collar crimes or lousy business deals or sub quality purchases (that's why got lemon law).

Even the well-known websites related to SBF since all photos are manipulated and stats need to be adjusted.

It's all about playing with the mind. Need to sense when it is too good to be true.
but still have the true one, do not discourage by one or two false site, just like searching job
Old 04-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bros for the replies, especially Bro nishikado for sharing his experience.

Luckily I didn't went ahead with it
you can search also within your friends circle, is genuine people la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1