The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My sex life is boring!

Hello,

I’ve got to a point where I’m horribly frustrated. My wife doesn’t satisfy my needs sexually. I love her and want to get to a good place together, but I can’t get anything to work, I’ve tried being spontaneous and explaining what I need but this does not work, she is so angry with me.

What else can i do?
Old 25-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sex life is boring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
Hello,

I’ve got to a point where I’m horribly frustrated. My wife doesn’t satisfy my needs sexually. I love her and want to get to a good place together, but I can’t get anything to work, I’ve tried being spontaneous and explaining what I need but this does not work, she is so angry with me.

What else can i do?
What was her response, to you being specific about your needs? If your wife is that kind of woman who thinks that sex with the husband is totally optional, then this is something for her mother to straighten her out.

If the wife expects the husband to stay faithful to her, while freely withholding sex for the slightest reason then she better expect her role as sex provider to be outsourced sometime soon.
Old 25-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
What was her response, to you being specific about your needs? If your wife is that kind of woman who thinks that sex with the husband is totally optional, then this is something for her mother to straighten her out.

If the wife expects the husband to stay faithful to her, while freely withholding sex for the slightest reason then she better expect her role as sex provider to be outsourced sometime soon.
Yeah its so true. Some wives doesn't understand the husband's needs and wants, and thinks that having sex is optional and not within a good wife's scope. I know of a few married women who prefer DIY than to have sex with their husband, ended up both parties also cheated on each other (DIY or with 3rd party). Having said that, some local women are just too shy to discuss openly (even with their spouse) about sex- It's taboo subject cos a nice girl with good upbringing don't supposed to be so open.

I suggest TS seek marriage counsel before things turn badly.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

May I suggest broaching the topic of an open relationship?

Scenario 1: she agrees and you are both sextisfied
Scenario 2: she disagrees, but realises that you have needs and helps you arrive at a compromise
Scenario 3: she disagrees and throws a fit. This suggests there might be a deeper problem(s) and y’all might want to seek marriage counselling

Sexual compatibility is important for any relationship to last 🙂
Old 25-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

There could be a possibility is not sex but rather a deeper issues. One fine example is communication.

Sometimes you can't tell her what you want. Cos maybe she felt like a tool instead of a partner.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
Was she able to express why she was angry/upset?

Perhaps things she expects of you and expect you to know, but we being men, sometimes just aren't aware.

Ask her to state in brief and if she's able to communicate that properly, then one up her expectations?

and if that still doesn't work, perhaps she simply just doesn't like sex?
Old 25-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
It’s normal and part and parcel of married life (especially with kids).

Welcome to the club!
Old 25-10-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
Tear he panties ,go direct suck her abalone, then insert in n ramp
Old 26-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
Maybe she don't love u anymore outside got guy
Old 26-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
Dear dunkendon bro, just a few questions for you:

1. How long have you been married to your wife?

2. Do you have any kids with your wife? It is a known fact that a majority of the women will experience a decline in sexual appetite after giving birth.

3. Did you have sex with her before you decide to marry her? Believe it or not, but many guys out there prefer to "test out" the product, before making a marriage decision.

4. You mentioned that you love her. But does she love you in return?

Just know that what you are experiencing is very normal. There are many married guys out there who are stuck in a sexless marriage just like you. And sad to say, many married couples are just not sexually compatible.

My ex-neighbour is a good example. His daughter (Plain Jane looks) married a nerdy-looking guy. They never looked to have any chemistry at all, let alone any sexual compatibility. The hubby-wife vibe was never present between them. The hubby call the wife "Dear", but the wife call the hubby "Oei".

When they talk, its like 2 normal friends talking to each other. The guy did talk a lot about the Champions League with the wife though. Whether the wife understood football is another matter.

I remembered there was one incident where the wife came out at around 11pm to check out the plants outside their unit, and found a... caterpillar. I was thinking, WTF? I thought she should be fucking with her hubby at this time? They ended up arguing over who should be removing the caterpillar instead.

Your wife does sound like the typical woman with very low sex drive. If you married the wife because it is true love, and the sex doesn't matter, then I take my hat off to you.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello,

What else can i do?
My wife asked me if I married her for sex. Lolz

I explained to her that she married a man, not a monk.

But reasoning with her regards of any issue normally don’t work.

Soon, she will be my ex wife.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Every man has a mission. For now yours should be Covert Operation: Steal Eat
Old 26-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Bro this says it all

I haven't had sex with the Mrs in years and years. So I found myself a FB, in the beginning it was hot and crazy, 3 times a day, sometimes we leave the hotel only to find ourselves going back after a meal. Or do it and driving her back, we go to a car park and bang again
One period, we bang so much, I was chaffing.
But like all good things they don't last

The years moved on, and the sex became less. trying more, cosplay, sex toys, sexy clothes, sex videos, crotchless panties etc....most of the tryst was a one time off. Wear one, change another suit next time. I have a ton of cosplay crap.

There's only so much one can give and not take, so I gave up.
Too much effort, too little reward. And once too often, I get the, you only want sex, or you only buy the stuff you like, you didn't ask me what I like kind of shit. (and I buy a ton of other stuff for her, that she loves). That actually creates alot of resentment because she does not try, but she wants to criticise, so I put her on the no fuck list, and now all hints to sex from her or intimacy of any kind is faced with a no way in hell, because I do not ever want to hear those shitty accusations again. Like damn it, I know some women are dying to please their man, and I feel like a beggar.

Downgraded her from Fuck buddy, to face buddy, meaning we meet face to face, but no fucking, more like friends buddies, or food buddies.

Over the years, I have supplemented it with a light dining out paid and free just to keep the sanity in myself

That's life.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage is the tomb of love.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
There could be a possibility is not sex but rather a deeper issues. One fine example is communication.

Sometimes you can't tell her what you want. Cos maybe she felt like a tool instead of a partner.
married already will have this type of feeling too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1